What Girls Say As They Cum

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by aj2007, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Emo Bitch

Emo Bitch Member

moaning and...
    "oh my god im so wett!"

2. tommy_gunns

tommy_gunns Member

"cum in my pussy"

Yanker77 likes this.
  3. tommy_gunns

tommy_gunns Member

To clarify... that is what she says... because I dont have a pussy....

4. GiBellaRocks

GiBellaRocks Member

Thanks for reminding me how long its been and kudos to that guy who fucks Satan. (1st page?)

I make so much noise. I breath heavy, I ooh, I ah. If on top I'll arch my back and neck all the way back as I ride myself into sweet bliss while moaning and groaning. If he's on top I wrap my legs tightly around him and moan "OMG that dick feels so good, OMG don't stop, OMG, omg...." I can't ever climax quietly.

5. sophieclair

sophieclair Senior Member

I say OMG MMMM or I just moan really loud.

6. AlexMartin79

AlexMartin79 Member

She's pretty non-verbal... lots of shuddering, gaping mouth, tiny squeaks and moans... it's really, really, really hot.

-AM79-

7. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

My girl says "CHEESE AND CRACKERS!"

8. Panther28

Panther28 Member

Hehe... my GF used to be so quiet, but now I've gotten to feel better about being loud, and now she can't help it. :) It makes it tough to visit the folks, however!

9. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

The strangest one ever was, "Kill me! Kill me! Kill me with your fucking goddamn fucking COOOOOOCKKKKKKK...."

*goosh*

10. caliente

caliente Senior Member

I don't usually say anything intelligible, but I do moan very loudly. One time my ex and I were in a campground with people in tents all around us and I was really loud and he put his hand over my mouth and told me "shhhhhhh".

I got really pissed at him .. lol

11. MissingMyBoyfriend

MissingMyBoyfriend Banned

Oh God yes.... you fuck me so good.. oooooohhh yeah... Cum in me. YES... *scream*
    [​IMG]

Yanker77 likes this.
  12. aussiestud

aussiestud Member

God damn... i bet you make all your men blow like volcanos.

13. _Bob_

_Bob_ Una Tana Bibi

My girl says things like "lick me baby, fuck me baby, don't stop!" And moans a lot. She's hot

14. agoergosum

agoergosum Member

Well as for me... I do more noises than actual words. What words I do use are usually gibberish or non-sensical. If I'm having a marathon session of orgasms I often use the (clean!) pair-of-socks-in-the-mouth trick; that helps, some :). With a pair of socks in my mouth I can't make out more than muffled words, but I do moan and still manage to scream A LOT, to the point where I have begun to (sometimes) put on a nose clip (like what divers wear) AND use the socks-- yeahs cuts down on the breathing a bit (more prone to pass out for a short bit when having so many intense orgasms) but at least I can let myself be as loud as I want and say or make any noise as I want without worrying that other people will hear too much.

15. screwwho?

screwwho? Member

OMG! Some of these are totally cracking me up, I am really enjoying this thread.

I guess you are talking about before you orgasm, or the build up? Right before, I think I often tell my husband to fuck me hard baby or something to that effect. Maybe yell oh fuck.

I can't say anything when I am orgasming. My whole body is clenched and I'm just shaking. i think my mouth is open, lol and when they go on and on, i try to take breaths through it. My whole body is just immeresed in the pleasure.

After, I say a whole lot of dirty stuff and moaning, because the pleasure for about 5-10 minutes after my orgasm is phenomenal.

16. vis334

vis334 Member

This thread is hilarious. My wife says different things depending on which orgasm she is having i.e. first, second, third, etc. ;)

17. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

For sure man, she's fuckin fine, good on ya man!

Mine does loud assorted moans, the occasional "oh fuck" and she usually kinda sits up sort of as she is cumming depending on what postion we are in.

18. _Bob_

_Bob_ Una Tana Bibi

Oh, yea-that's hot.

19. Keenman

Keenman Senior Member

EVERY female orgasm is HOT!!!

20. wa bluska wica

wa bluska wica Pedestrian

mine says skip, skip, oh skip!

[that bastard]