naked swimming

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by floydianslip6, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Jason Lee

Jason Lee Banned

is it common for parties in France to have naked or nude people roaming the grounds and/or skinny dipping in the swimming pool there ?

2. RickyRicardo

RickyRicardo Member

Ah, I see.
    All good Pixy :)

Yeah, some are more open to it than others, but thankfully, I'm not the only one that does partake in naked swimming.

I don't think there should really be a problem with it personally.
    Again, as I said earlier, genitalia is something that most of us see every day.

3. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Hi Jason,

I guess this depends on the kind of party you are ;-)

To be honest, this was the only time I was at a rich people’s garden party in France, so I can’t tell about common use. At least at this party I felt like it was ok to skinny dip, but not expected to stay naked the whole time. It was a pretty nice atmosphere with relaxed summer dresscode, most of the men were in bermudas / polo or something like this, the women in skirt / top or summer dress, some of the younger ones in bikinis. At the pool, some did swim nude, but not so many.

When they invited us (we met them on the clothing optional beach during a holiday stay) they asked us not to come ‘too dressed’, so we thought it would be a good idea to come in slight colorful pareos round our hips which looked nice contrasting with our tanned skin. Well, on site my friend spontaneously decided for a more radical interpretation of the inviter’s words ‘lol’.

To make it short: I guess it wasn’t common to have a man naked there and a girl with only a sheer wrap cloth. But I think they took us as some welcome distraction.

But this is years ago and was a single experience. So please don’t take it as a fact if you are invited to your next party ;-)

Tale care.

4. Jason Lee

Jason Lee Banned

what was your friend's radical interpretation at the garden party ? (nakedness or nudity)

5. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Hi,

to be honest, i don't understand your question ...
    I thought nakedness and nudity are just two different words for the same state. Maybe my English skills are just too lousy, sorry.
    So for an answer, you firsr need to enlighten my language darkness ;-)

take care

6. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I love the art of swimming Naked :)

7. heySparky

heySparky Guest

We go naked in our pool way more often than not.

8. Jason Lee

Jason Lee Banned

your friend at the garden party spontaneously decided on a more radical interpretation of the inviter's word what was the friend's interpretation ?

9. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

to go stark naked instead of wearing the outfit we originally had agreed on. I guess i already tod this in my posting ;-)

10. Dude111

Excellent :)

11. heySparky

heySparky Guest

We made privacy a priority and put up a big fence so it's easy and comfortable to be naked in the back yard even though we live in a modest suburban neighborhood.

Our naked zone.

http://techquarium.com/gallery2z/d/39394-2/DSC_7514.jpg

12. Jason Lee

Jason Lee Banned

yes you told me via a private message previously you didn't clearly explain your friend was naked in your original statement

13. LittleKitty

LittleKitty Member

I'm from New Jersey and live on the beach. I skinny dip pretty much every single night in the summer. I can't in the day time for risk of being arrested lol but it is the most liberating feeling to just be naked in the ocean. I LOVE IT.

14. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

You're such a beautiful young woman that I bet naked, you look absolutely breathtaking. I bet you look so beautiful naked that you could pose for Playboy. They would have no trouble showcasing your beauty and sex appeal!

15. I am Rooney

I am Rooney Visitor

:toetap05:

16. Dude111

One time when i was in Cape cod i went to this nude beach DURING THE DAY,it was awesome!!

One lady was in there covering her breasts :D (I wondered WHY WAS SHE NAKED IF SHE IS SHY ABOUT THEM??)

17. LittleKitty

LittleKitty Member

I have been to a nude beach actually and it was lovely to be able to be free without hiding anything or doing anything illegal.... too far from me though so in the night will always be my time :)

18. Jason Lee

Jason Lee Banned

can you use the naked/nude zone in your backyard at any time ?

19. Jason Lee

Jason Lee Banned

Do you walk nude from your apartment or house onto the beach to go skinny dipping at night ?

20. Jason Lee

Jason Lee Banned

you should look into visiting a nudist camp/resort since there aren't any nudist places near you