naked swimming

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by floydianslip6, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc Member

I don't even own a swimsuit. Of course, because of pain I can no longer swim.

2. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

With each passing year my Speedos seem to get tighter and tighter, yet I am not getting fatter; if they're not used for e.g. 5-6 months they seem to get a size or two smaller (the Speedos, I mean! :p ). Anyway, I only wear them for the drive to the beach (21km), then the b'loved "budgie-smugglers" are gleefully cast away! :p

3. irishbohemian

irishbohemian Member

whenever I can but not when I'm with my girls for reasons I've mentioned on other posts and my girlfriend's rather uncomfortable with me baring all in front of others so I have to respect that. Think me she wants me all to herself!!!

We do however make numerous trips to the coast or closer to home there's a secluded lake where the 2 of us can go skinny dipping alone and uninterupted. Pure heaven:)

4. Florida Smoothie

Florida Smoothie Member

In junior and senior high school it was mandated the boys be naked for swim class. I do not know if swim class is co-ed now, but it was not back in the 1960's and early 1970's.

5. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Was abroad a couple of weeks ago, and visited a spa with a pool and enjoyed a naked swim.

6. curious78

curious78 Member

We did it all the time in high school.. even at the city pool, after it closed for swim team practice. :D

7. mark33uk2000

mark33uk2000 Member

Even if ur not a nudist, skinny dipping must be the best feeling in the world!

8. nldn

nldn Senior Member

It's one of the most comfortable.

9. C.D

C.D Member

I love skinny dipping! So lucky to be right on a lake. I wish I had that kinda access to a natural body of water. Especially for skinny dipping.

10. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

I'm always afraid of getting my dick bit off by something

11. C.D

C.D Member

I have a friend who won't skinny dip because he's afraid of something swimming up his "pee hole". Apparently theres some tiny fish in the amazon that will do this while you're urinating?:confused:

12. NotDeadYet

NotDeadYet Not even close.

That tale came from Tom Beringer's character in the movie "Sniper". :rolleyes:

13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

relatively new experience for me and I love it..it just feels natural..

I couldnt imagine it in a pool...but i hate pools anyways..I like lakes

14. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

I was like obsessed with it for like a year and then I found out about the penis fish thing and now I fear puddles

15. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

I prefer swimming in the nude since i was a kid. In my high school time some of my mates even thought I didn’t own swimwear (not true then, as I had some for school sports, but a nice idea though, so I saw no need to correct their thinking – and it gave me some special reputation being bold). It’s just a good feeling, much more comfortable, easier and more healthy too (you don’t have to run around in wet rags). If you have some ‘antennas’ for, you usually can find a spot at any lake or river shore or sea beach where you are able to indulge in skinny-dipping without offending others. I don’t have much experience swimming naked in pools outside nudist resorts, but at the rare occasions it often worked just to ask for, at least for some hotel pools.

Btw. afak the fish thing is just a internet tale.

16. RickyRicardo

RickyRicardo Member

I always swim nude at friends pools, when I'm at their place.
    A few others do the same when we meet up (both guys and girls) - others don't though.

17. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Not a single one of my friends does own a pool. Maybe i should look out for other friends!? *lol* no, just a joke. It's not very common here to have a private pool as long as you are not stinky filthy rich (or a corrupt politician maybe). So having friends with pools would be a cause for concern ;-)

Way back my then bf and i were invited to a garden party at a upper class summer house in South France, where they had a giant pool. It was ok there to swim naked, so we did, and a few others too. My bf even did enjoy roaming the party stark naked, i thought they would kick us off, but they didn't. Looking back, i guess they did enjoy our presence seeing us as a kind of freaks. *lol* hippie frieaks shocking the rich, not so bad ;-)

Thank you for recalling this nice memory from the deep of my brain convolutions!

18. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

i have a pool and a hot tub in the back yard and only go in with a swim suit on if we have company. Nothing beats that feeling!

19. RickyRicardo

RickyRicardo Member

I only have about 2 that own a pool, so even then, that's not a lot.
    Actually haven't been to either's house for quite some time also.

Sounds like a good experience.
    I wouldn't have seen the problem in being able to walk around naked either.
    It's not like anyone wouldn't have seen a penis before.

20. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Hi Ricky,

no need to justify! I didn't want to blame you, i just was in a nonsense mood. It's a nice thing that you have friends with pools and it's great they are open minded and let you swim in your favourite outfit!

Yes, the party experience was pretty nice and a bit thrilling too.

I guess the question was not, if anyone does see certain body parts or not. Some people we there had shared nudity with us on the beach before (actually, this is where we met the hosting family). The question was crossing borders of usual social behaviour, and in this case it just did work great. It was like a lesson in broadening horizons, and a sweet sexy lesson anyway.

take care!