naked swimming

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by floydianslip6, Jul 2, 2007.

1. floydianslip6

floydianslip6 Senior Member

I just moved into my new place about a month ago and it's right on the lake. So I've started going skinny dipping almost everynight and in the morning. I used to go most nights in the ocean when I worked at a restaurant that was on the water but since I've moved to the city I haven't had as many opportunities.

Anyone else lucky enough to have the opportunity for nude recreation in their backyards?

Anyone else really into skinny dipping?

2. Sun.Dancer

Sun.Dancer Member

I tend to swim naked in the evenings and the mornings at my parents house. They have a nice pool to relax in. I also tend to walk around naked whenever the people I live with are not home as they don't see clothing in the disdain that I do.

3. peacechicka1

peacechicka1 Member

I LOVE skinny dipping! I love the water...it fits. I have had the pleasure, whenever i had a pool, of going outside in the middle of the day, morning, whenever i wanted and just jumping in nude. It feels awesome! Where is this lake you speak of? [if you dont mind me asking]

4. nextGENERATIONhippie

nextGENERATIONhippie Member

i like to skinny dip too, unfortunatly i get the chance to do it that much anymore

5. ganesha1967

ganesha1967 barefoot bellybearer

I have a river quiet nearby (a ten-minute walk will take me there), where I can take a quick nude swim, if I want to. For a relaxing day spent by the water, I have to take a little train ride (about 30 minues) and afterwards a 15-minute walk to get to a lake where people go au nature on a large part of he lake shores. Only one place, a little sand strip is inofficially reserved for "clothed" swimming.

Needless to say, that I take my barefoot steps to the naturist parts of the lake. One part, near a small forest area is also used by the gay community as a cruising and swimming area, and quite often men retreat to the little copses of trees in pairs to make a hot day even hotter...

~*Ganesha*~

6. Magik.Sun.Dancer

Magik.Sun.Dancer Member

I really don't enjoy being in water any more with clothes on anymore. Enough said.

7. chuckf2000

chuckf2000 Member

I had a job working in the gym on base once and after closing, I'd go for a swim nude. It was an awesome feeling.

8. NiKkI sMyTh

NiKkI sMyTh Member

yeah !! it feels so good !!

9. Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce Member

The few times we can swim in my climate, out at the lake, I always naked swim. It does feel so good.

10. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

there is a local club with a bar, pool and sauna which I patronize. This clib allows nude sunning and swimming.

Whenever I go camping I usually go for a nude swim.

11. lv2bnude

lv2bnude Member

lucky you wish i could do that

12. sandandfoam

sandandfoam Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I swim nude in the ocean on a deserted strip of beach and I love it. I have skinnydipped hundreds of times and with a girlfriend a couple times- I watched a couple without them knowing it from behind a sand dune and it got me so hot I had to masturbate so i went out into the water knee high and came so hard my knees weakened. The couple I'd been watching appeared on the shore 25 yards from me jst as I reached the point of no return. It was soo hot

13. Dario Western

Dario Western Member

I refuse to go swimming with clothes on now. I've got a pool in my back yard so I tend to use it whenever we have parties or if the weather's hot.

14. oldwolf

oldwolf Waysharing-not moderating Super Moderator

Feels so ....free

Live in the forest in a hollow on 176 a. of private land, has a pond...nearest neighbor is over a mile away...futher by car. People know when they visit unexpectedly that a 'hello the camp' is in order should they not wish to come upon something they might prefer not to see.

15. nldn

nldn Senior Member

One you've swum nude you generally have no wish to swim any other way. Spas and beaches have given me the opportunity.

16. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

The enthusiasm for it here is heatening. We really, really need to get more of the population to swim nude. I've seen people swim in what looks like the 21st century equivalent of the girdle: boardshorts down to their shins. God help them if they're caught in a rip! Maybe then they'll see the error of their ways...

17. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

I have enough wooded land around my house that I can go naked in my backyard all summer. I don't have a pool, though. It isn't a matter of luck. It was a major reason for buying that house. That kind of privacy is hard to find in the city.

18. BobbyGayBoi

BobbyGayBoi Member

I was introduced to swimming nude as a young boy and have never wanted to swim in clothing ever since. I can swim naked in my in-law's pool anytime -- and they are oly a short drive from our apartment. I used to swim in an abandoned quary near home, but the state now patrols it -- not so much for being naked, but they believe its too dangerous to swim in a quary. It used to be a real hangout for the farm and Amish boys around here.

Hugz
    Bobby

19. Kacey

Kacey Guest

I have never used a bathing suit! ^^

20. caliente

caliente Senior Member

I live on a corner and my backyard is situated such that the neighbors can't see it. So I swim nude all the time, especially in the early evening after the desert starts to cool down. A few friends join me from time to time. I'm sure this is much more common than people think.