Adderall?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by OpenToAll, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OpenToAll

OpenToAll Member

Well, im pretty new into the drug scene. I've always been open to trying things and I like to experience new stuff. I've done marijuana plenty of times, and DXM once reaching 1-2 plataeu (misspelled?). I have about 25 10mg Adderall pills with little balls in them sitting in my cabinet. Im thinking about trying them with my friend, can someone explain the best method of ingestion. We both weigh about 120-130.

2. Bluefrost1

Bluefrost1 That wierd guy.

It really depends how long you want to feel them for. If you are going for about 8 hours, just swallow 3 each. If not, crush the little balls, put them back into the caps, and swallow them.

3. OpenToAll

OpenToAll Member

Ive heard about parachuting so the capsules arent time release....
    Also sniffing the powder from the balls?
    What would the powder in the capsules do anyhow? And what is the high like?

4. 1968_hippie

1968_hippie Member

Ok what you are aut to do is not very safe cuz i used to take adderall and one pill will just fuck you up my friends took 7 and he died from it so just take 1 then increase the dosage as you get used to it...and also i think a few years back people were dying from taking those pill untill the new ones came out so just be causous

5. otb01

otb01 Member

dont snort adderall xr. it doesnt work.

6. Morning Bell

Morning Bell Member

]

I beg to differ. 30 mg of the XR last night for my first time and I was flying all night. Super sociable, and focused on my work when I got home. It was a fun high, like the intellectual, thought-freeing, talkative part of an MJ high.

You have to crush the little balls inside the capsule first, though! Then you're good to go. Try it again, sir, it really should work for you...

7. Megadeth

Megadeth Member

I've snorted that shit, takes a while to grind it down but it works.

8. templeton

templeton Member

i dont know about all that

i have crushed the adderall xr into powder quite thoroughly and snorted 20 mg at three separate times, and i have yet to feel anything. (even less than if i were to swallow the 20mg capsule without crushing the balls)

who knows...maybe i have to up the dosage?

9. Morning Bell

Morning Bell Member

Well, I did 30 mg worth of lines, and it was my first time ever doing any kind of amphetamine. That may have been part of its awesome affects! Hahaha...

I had swallowed a 15mg XR pill intact about 6 hours before that too, but too no effect then. It wasn't until I did the lines I felt it.

10. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

i say swallow and do soemthing fun. your tummy will hurt and youll get a bad headache if you dont eat before. ive done it three times and the main thing i experienced was a head ache and a sepressed appitite. but i did have fun dancing around and got real into it in my head. it was pretty cool. except when we were driving home cuz i felt i was going to be sick. so eat before dammit!

i recomment molly though. no head ache no tummy ache, just plain fun and awesomeness all night long

11. dietjunkie

dietjunkie Member

where are you all getting your perscriptions from? I can't find any place online to order. TIA

12. dxmer555

dxmer555 Member

It's better to have the adderall thats powder not the ones with the little balls in them. I usually take 60 or more mg everytime I do it. If you want a trip take 100mg and go to school. :D

13. prismatism

prismatism loves you

man, 100mg would probably have me in a cold sweat on the floor with my face dripping off, most likely babbling over-coherently about the nature of reality, iguanas, and poetry. 60 is about all i can handle.

always start high enough to be effective but low enough to be safe... about 15mg-20mg if you've never tried it.

14. 1429191

1429191 Guest

Hi all!!

Am new to all of this but I'am very very interested in the use of adderall. Read/ heard a lot on the use of it by students helps you concentrate (even an english research said it helped student with exams compared to students whom didn't use it).

What I would like to know is how to get hold of "some" pills, I live in the Netherlands so it kinda has to be an online pharmacy or maybe work something out with somebody sending it to me?

Pls let me know have uni. (universaty) exams comming up and wel, i could use the "help".

THNX

15. navajas

navajas Member

usind adderal for studyin is the worst habit u can get urself into, i knw alot of people who arent hardcore drugs users or anything but r addicted to adderal without even knowing. these guys cant study without adderal nowadays. addiction happens most of the time when u use drugs to treat ur anxiety, depression, studyin, enhance performance either sexually or in sports etc.. when u form a link between some kind of action and a drug or use it as a cure for psychological problems or to forget that ends bad most of the time.

16. johndoe000

johndoe000 Member

i had a persciption because i have add (says the doctor but i dont think i really do)but i dont like the meds so i stopped the scrip and i still have alot of adderal xr 10 mg and sometimes take them on days in school when i feel like i want somthing different today but usally never stray over 20mgs. last year when i listend to what the doc said to take i think 25 mgs a day i did that for a while and it was nuts i would get up in between classes and feel so dizzy and weird but next week ill probly take 10 mgs a couple days because i have finals and i wana do extra good

17. 1429191

1429191 Guest

well could i buy some of you? if yes (jw_paalvast@hotmail.com)

i need it for that same reason for my finals (universaty). Just cann't seem to focus, doc doesn't want to give me anything just some vitamines. Thing is i know it's not healthy, if you don't need it, but only need it occasionally for exams. Once i finnished uni i won't be needing it anymore. apparrently 5 of the 6 students at a university take ritalin or adderall to help them focus for their exams. Where on earth do they get it from!!!!!

18. pezareg0od

pezareg0od Member

Adderal is super lame. A horrible recreational drug. Only good for studing.

19. sunyatasamsara

sunyatasamsara Member

bs. Adderall and alcohol does nothing or not much but when i mix the two holy shit im a different person i go from a total introvert to a total extrovert.

20. arkhoswebone

arkhoswebone Banned

At: online-foreign-pharmacy will have access to over 1200 FDA approved prescription medications for yourself and your pets, at over 150 foreign pharmacies, all without a prior prescription, and all at savings of up to 80% over U.S retail prices. Your medications will arrive in the original manufacture’s box, discreetly packaged and delivered directly to your door. It is a tremendous value for the time and money you will save. You can Buy Adderall :)

online-foreign-pharmacy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.