Adderall?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#1 OpenToAll

OpenToAll

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted July 01 2007 - 07:14 PM

Well, im pretty new into the drug scene. I've always been open to trying things and I like to experience new stuff. I've done marijuana plenty of times, and DXM once reaching 1-2 plataeu (misspelled?). I have about 25 10mg Adderall pills with little balls in them sitting in my cabinet. Im thinking about trying them with my friend, can someone explain the best method of ingestion. We both weigh about 120-130.

#2 Bluefrost1

Bluefrost1

That wierd guy.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted July 01 2007 - 07:27 PM

It really depends how long you want to feel them for. If you are going for about 8 hours, just swallow 3 each. If not, crush the little balls, put them back into the caps, and swallow them.

#3 OpenToAll

OpenToAll

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted July 01 2007 - 07:32 PM

Ive heard about parachuting so the capsules arent time release....
Also sniffing the powder from the balls?
What would the powder in the capsules do anyhow? And what is the high like?

#4 1968_hippie

1968_hippie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted July 01 2007 - 09:29 PM

Ok what you are aut to do is not very safe cuz i used to take adderall and one pill will just fuck you up my friends took 7 and he died from it so just take 1 then increase the dosage as you get used to it...and also i think a few years back people were dying from taking those pill untill the new ones came out so just be causous

Posted Image

#5 otb01

otb01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted July 02 2007 - 06:42 AM

dont snort adderall xr. it doesnt work.

#6 Morning Bell

Morning Bell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted January 18 2008 - 06:53 AM

]

I beg to differ. 30 mg of the XR last night for my first time and I was flying all night. Super sociable, and focused on my work when I got home. It was a fun high, like the intellectual, thought-freeing, talkative part of an MJ high.

You have to crush the little balls inside the capsule first, though! Then you're good to go. Try it again, sir, it really should work for you...

#7 Megadeth

Megadeth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted January 18 2008 - 08:28 AM

I've snorted that shit, takes a while to grind it down but it works.

#8 templeton

templeton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted January 18 2008 - 12:27 PM

i dont know about all that

i have crushed the adderall xr into powder quite thoroughly and snorted 20 mg at three separate times, and i have yet to feel anything. (even less than if i were to swallow the 20mg capsule without crushing the balls)

who knows...maybe i have to up the dosage?

#9 Morning Bell

Morning Bell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted January 19 2008 - 07:17 PM

i dont know about all that

i have crushed the adderall xr into powder quite thoroughly and snorted 20 mg at three separate times, and i have yet to feel anything. (even less than if i were to swallow the 20mg capsule without crushing the balls)

who knows...maybe i have to up the dosage?

Well, I did 30 mg worth of lines, and it was my first time ever doing any kind of amphetamine. That may have been part of its awesome affects! Hahaha...

I had swallowed a 15mg XR pill intact about 6 hours before that too, but too no effect then. It wasn't until I did the lines I felt it.

#10 veroness

veroness

There's only one :)

• Members
  • 3,408 posts

Posted January 19 2008 - 07:20 PM

i say swallow and do soemthing fun. your tummy will hurt and youll get a bad headache if you dont eat before. ive done it three times and the main thing i experienced was a head ache and a sepressed appitite. but i did have fun dancing around and got real into it in my head. it was pretty cool. except when we were driving home cuz i felt i was going to be sick. so eat before dammit!

i recomment molly though. no head ache no tummy ache, just plain fun and awesomeness all night long

#11 dietjunkie

dietjunkie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted January 29 2008 - 04:35 PM

where are you all getting your perscriptions from? I can't find any place online to order. TIA

#12 dxmer555

dxmer555

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted January 29 2008 - 04:39 PM

It's better to have the adderall thats powder not the ones with the little balls in them. I usually take 60 or more mg everytime I do it. If you want a trip take 100mg and go to school. :D

#13 prismatism

prismatism

loves you

• Members
  • 2,277 posts

Posted January 29 2008 - 08:57 PM

man, 100mg would probably have me in a cold sweat on the floor with my face dripping off, most likely babbling over-coherently about the nature of reality, iguanas, and poetry. 60 is about all i can handle.

always start high enough to be effective but low enough to be safe... about 15mg-20mg if you've never tried it.

When the earth was still flat

and the clouds made of fire

and the mountains stretched up to the sky

sometimes higher

folks roamed the earth

like big rolling kegs

they had two sets of arms

they had two sets of legs

they had two faces peering out of one giant head

so they could watch all around them

as they talked while they read

and they never knew nothing of love

it was before

the origin of love

#14 1429191

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted June 03 2008 - 10:18 AM

Hi all!!

Am new to all of this but I'am very very interested in the use of adderall. Read/ heard a lot on the use of it by students helps you concentrate (even an english research said it helped student with exams compared to students whom didn't use it).

What I would like to know is how to get hold of "some" pills, I live in the Netherlands so it kinda has to be an online pharmacy or maybe work something out with somebody sending it to me?

Pls let me know have uni. (universaty) exams comming up and wel, i could use the "help".

THNX

#15 navajas

navajas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted June 03 2008 - 12:38 PM

usind adderal for studyin is the worst habit u can get urself into, i knw alot of people who arent hardcore drugs users or anything but r addicted to adderal without even knowing. these guys cant study without adderal nowadays. addiction happens most of the time when u use drugs to treat ur anxiety, depression, studyin, enhance performance either sexually or in sports etc.. when u form a link between some kind of action and a drug or use it as a cure for psychological problems or to forget that ends bad most of the time.
Ultimate high as defined by -beatnick:
1 bag of heroin sniffed
2 decent rails of raw cocaine
2 hits of highest purity liquid LSD
1 hit of a g lady
1 Fat ass rail of ketamine
+ a couple Magic Hat #9's
:cheers2:

#16 johndoe000

johndoe000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted June 06 2008 - 01:25 PM

i had a persciption because i have add (says the doctor but i dont think i really do)but i dont like the meds so i stopped the scrip and i still have alot of adderal xr 10 mg and sometimes take them on days in school when i feel like i want somthing different today but usally never stray over 20mgs. last year when i listend to what the doc said to take i think 25 mgs a day i did that for a while and it was nuts i would get up in between classes and feel so dizzy and weird but next week ill probly take 10 mgs a couple days because i have finals and i wana do extra good

#17 1429191

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted June 07 2008 - 09:28 AM

well could i buy some of you? if yes (jw_paalvast@hotmail.com)

i need it for that same reason for my finals (universaty). Just cann't seem to focus, doc doesn't want to give me anything just some vitamines. Thing is i know it's not healthy, if you don't need it, but only need it occasionally for exams. Once i finnished uni i won't be needing it anymore. apparrently 5 of the 6 students at a university take ritalin or adderall to help them focus for their exams. Where on earth do they get it from!!!!!

#18 pezareg0od

pezareg0od

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted June 09 2008 - 05:30 PM

Adderal is super lame. A horrible recreational drug. Only good for studing.
Posted Image

#19 sunyatasamsara

sunyatasamsara

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted June 09 2008 - 07:24 PM

bs. Adderall and alcohol does nothing or not much but when i mix the two holy shit im a different person i go from a total introvert to a total extrovert.

#20 arkhoswebone

arkhoswebone

Banned

• Banned
  • 1 posts

Posted August 19 2008 - 06:37 AM

At: online-foreign-pharmacy will have access to over 1200 FDA approved prescription medications for yourself and your pets, at over 150 foreign pharmacies, all without a prior prescription, and all at savings of up to 80% over U.S retail prices. Your medications will arrive in the original manufacture’s box, discreetly packaged and delivered directly to your door. It is a tremendous value for the time and money you will save. You can Buy Adderall :)

online-foreign-pharmacy

#21 sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,347 posts

Posted August 21 2008 - 08:46 AM

Well, im pretty new into the drug scene. I've always been open to trying things and I like to experience new stuff. I've done marijuana plenty of times, and DXM once reaching 1-2 plataeu (misspelled?). I have about 25 10mg Adderall pills with little balls in them sitting in my cabinet. Im thinking about trying them with my friend, can someone explain the best method of ingestion. We both weigh about 120-130.

I think either chewing them or taking them whole would be the best option for you. Personally, I've been prescribed adderall.. and in the beginning the doctor started tweaning me with the 10mg capsules.. 10mg, I'd say a very subtle difference from being sober, definitely somewhat "speeding", but nothing too great for recreation. 20mg - 30mg though, for the first few times, is very much more pronounced.. you'll definitely get to feel what adderalls all about with that amount. Just don't go overboard your first few times... with like 50mg + doses.. It definitely can make your heart "palpitate" or whatever that is, I've experienced mild ones from around 40-45mg. (Definitely a drug not too consider if you have any sort of heart issues)

Play Safe!

Peace

#22 sunyatasamsara

sunyatasamsara

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted August 21 2008 - 04:35 PM

How did you get prescribed that cause i went to one of those doctors that hooks everybody up in the ghetto and he told me i had to go to a psychiatrist. i actually think i have ADD, not the hyper kind but i think i have 3 of the 6 kinds. i dont have insurance. i would have insurance finally but i just got fired for being falsely arrested.

#23 sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,347 posts

Posted August 21 2008 - 05:20 PM

How did you get prescribed that cause i went to one of those doctors that hooks everybody up in the ghetto and he told me i had to go to a psychiatrist. i actually think i have ADD, not the hyper kind but i think i have 3 of the 6 kinds. i dont have insurance. i would have insurance finally but i just got fired for being falsely arrested.

Well a good first step would be listening to your doctor and going to that psychiatrist... Then once your there and doing sessions be real with the psychiatrist about how you can not focus and anything revolving around that kinda shit. Works out even better if you have a family history of it. Check up the characteristics of it online and see if you match up at all. Google "ADHD Self Quiz"

Insurance helps a lot, the shits expensive even if you have insurance and your coverage plan is kinda BS.

Thinking back to it, I probably couldn't focus at school towards the end because of all the weed I was putting through me everyday lol, but whatever. Free speed sitting around if I feel I need it.

#24 roundrhombus

roundrhombus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted December 17 2008 - 07:36 PM

Its just not a good idea to try this stuff to much... it is addictive... and it cant be very good for you... there are way safer drugs that are of course illegal but what evs.

I've done this shit sooo many times... you can do it anyway you like but smoke it or inject it which I have never tried either but yuck! Anyways....

If its the balls a mortar and pestle works but if you have nothing like that just crush it up with a credit card on top of the pile and a lighter or somthing hard and you'll hear them crunch... crush it up at least a little and then snort and it is like a poor mans speed.

I know lots of people that have this and do it all the time to cram for tests and stay up partying for like ever... If you want to just orally take them make sure you take them in the capsule... like two or 3 and you'll feel it at your weight.

But never take the balls out of the capsule and drop them like that because it gives you a depressive hang over. Be safe and have fun.... and don't do to much if you are taking them orally you should only need like 2 to 4 a day no more than that ever... if you want to just have fun for a night or two just snort it... you get the best effects like one 20 mg split between you two should be fine.

PS this stuff is not good for you because it is an amphetamine and it is hard on your heart, liver, nose cavity, and it makes you loose weight fast and you get minor dehydration

#25 DroneLore

DroneLore

h8rs gon h8, I stay based

• Members
  • 5,916 posts

Posted December 17 2008 - 08:37 PM

I've done adderal several times. Just be careful with the dosage, if you're not sure how much to take ALWAYS BE CONSERVATIVE and go with the lower dose.

i say swallow and do soemthing fun. your tummy will hurt and youll get a bad headache if you dont eat before. ive done it three times and the main thing i experienced was a head ache and a sepressed appitite. but i did have fun dancing around and got real into it in my head. it was pretty cool. except when we were driving home cuz i felt i was going to be sick. so eat before dammit!

i recomment molly though. no head ache no tummy ache, just plain fun and awesomeness all night long

Beautiful girl needs to post more. :D

Posted Image

it just is

#26 jomaucal

jomaucal

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted January 07 2009 - 03:22 PM

At: online-foreign-pharmacy will have access to over 1200 FDA approved prescription medications for yourself and your pets, at over 150 foreign pharmacies, all without a prior prescription, and all at savings of up to 80% over U.S retail prices. Your medications will arrive in the original manufacture’s box, discreetly packaged and delivered directly to your door. It is a tremendous value for the time and money you will save. You can Buy Adderall :)

online-foreign-pharmacy

#27 natebozung535

natebozung535

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted January 10 2009 - 12:35 AM

i don't feel like reading through 2 pages, so this one is best choice to reply to...

I've snorted 30 mg's XR addy for 2 weeks ago, the last 2 weeks, (finals) and it was lovely; if studying hadn't been on my mind all i would've done was dance wiwth beautiful ladies.

you can crush up little caps and snort
crush up caps and swallow
or take normally
only 3 ways i see?

presonal recomandation is crush up caps and swallow