MDMA Trip Timeline and Length

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Fredster, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Fredster

Fredster Member

I haven't really done enough or often enough to fully understand the timeline. In my experience, I take it bit by bit (powder - small amounts). It takes about 30 mins to come on, then I get a nice steady high, then after a few hours I get a huge head rush, massive (weird, maybe a bit panicky, but not unpleasant), and as soon as that rush subsides I get a really quick comedown to near normal. Is this it? Is it the fact that I haven't taken more during the trip? Has anyone tried to prolong the trip with extra doses or using other things or techniques? If you wanted to trip from afternoon and through the night - is it possible or desirable? How long do people trip for?

[​IMG]

2. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

Typically takes me about an hour to start feeling any affect. MDMA tends to come at you in "waves"- a nice rush/peak, lowers down, another rush/peak, lower, etc... If you are going to re-dose, the optimum time to re-dose is about 1 - 1.5 hours into your roll. This way the 2nd dose is starting to hit at around the time the first dose is subsiding. So just when you think the waves are going away, all of a sudden you get hit with another big wave. There is no point in re-dosing after that first re-dose. By the time the first re-dose is done, your serotonin is depleted. SO any additional E will just speed you out (feels just like taking Meth- been there done that)

I always re-dose one time. And typically will be rolling good for 4 or 5 hours.

Trip from afternoon thru the night- not gonna happen. I would do other things to party with until 10 or 11 pm, then pop the E to carry you thru the night.

3. Fredster

Fredster Member

What is best to do before hand that isn't going to affect or bum out my e trip later?

4. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

yep i agree rolling is better to do late because then you roll all night and then its daytime again. that is trully sweet. but taking them in the arvo and crashing out around 2 or something is not the way to go.

5. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i think just have a few drinks and smoke some pot. relax. you dont have to get fucke dup because you can be riled up with anticipation for the drugs ahead.

6. djcuban

djcuban Member

i went on a pill binge about 2 months ago when i went on vacation in arizona. i consumed 10 pills a day for 3 days. it basicly lost its peak by the 3rd day and i was stuck at a rave coming down from all of it. So whatever you do, dont do what I did lol.
    I only roll for about 45 minutes to an hour and a half now.

If your trying to roll for a long time, just take 2 and then every 2 hours take another. and it all depends on what quality the pills are too.

im a little messed right now so sorry if i dont make sense or help out. :)

7. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

Bad advice!

Redose only ONCE! As I stated above- After one redose, your serotonin is depleted. The pills will only act like speed at that point. Plus are damaging your serotonin neurons if you take more- not a good thing! You want your serotonin neurons to last your entire life ;)

8. yo-yo

yo-yo Member

ya if u just wanna get really fucked up and feel good offa tha MDMA, (speaking from my experience) if ur a newby take 1 pill and bout 30 mins-1hr after u know how its gonna affect u, take another... theres no sense n taking more than u need cause u will start to fuck ur chances up for gettin high n tha future (like i did)... i used to roll every weekend (newhere from 2-7 n one night) and now i have to take 2 right off tha top just to feel a headchange and then bout 30mins later ill take 1 more to make sure i roll for most tha night... I DONOT recomend tha every weekend thing because also it leads to DEPRESSION.. thats never good... be happy... moderation IS tha key