Amanita 10x Resin/Extract?

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by thetrippyhippy, Jun 25, 2007.

1. thetrippyhippy

thetrippyhippy Member

I recently obtained a gram of amanita 10x resin, has anyone here ever done this? Do you thibk smokign it will make me trip, can i swallow it? If so how much?

2. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

I heard that you could do both, but ingestion is reccomended. You will only need 1 gram of 10x to have an experience. Bring some ginger or an other nausia relief aid along, lots of puking. Also be aware that you may experience sharp pains in your body. Have a good one ;)

3. FreekoutMcGee

FreekoutMcGee Member

4. tigerbunni

tigerbunni Member

Is there a way to get the full shroom effect without yacking one's guts out?:cheers2:

5. danC

danC Member

I obtained some amanita 10x "powdered" extract, actually it wasnt powdered it was hard like charcole but had the texture of thc resin, at first i drank 1 gram in a tea, nothin....then after several days of searching online for anything useful about using amanita 10x powdered extract i finally i read online that it could be smoked or could be boiled on a low flame for an hour then drank as a tea. I smoked a tiny piece of the extract and instantly felt a weird kinda placebo/dreamy/strange feeling and i knew if i smoked the whole rest of the bag (2g) in a blunt id be nice especially with some trees too....but i decided to take the other advice and low boil for an hour....i lasted half an hour then pulled the damn shit off the stove and drank it....smoked bud felt nice and peaceful..calm...could tell it was kicking in.....seems be dreamy now and sorta cool but DOES NOT WORK WITHOUT POT and DOES NOT WORK IN LOW DOSES, DOES NOT WORK UNLESS BOILED, BOIL IN 2 CUPS OF WATER (SEEMS LIKE ALOT WEN ITS ALL THERE BUT U NEED IT) MAKE SURE CRUSHED TO BEST ABILITY BEFORE YOU PUT IT IN THE WATER, LOWBOIL WATER WITH CRUSHED POWDER FOR APPX. 30 MIN (smokin possibility, i smoked only a small peice and it worked a little), MUST TAKE AT VERY LEAST 2G WHEN BOILING...well, im very experienced in the psychedelic field but still 2g with bud = peaceful, kinda vunerable, insightive, relaxed thats all i gotta say ... u mite be better off just buying the regular mushrooms at eating like 14g of those i havnt tried that yet though

6. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

When you smoke pot you will cause placebo just so you know....

7. PeaceAndRasta

PeaceAndRasta Senior Member

ive done it. and i say NOT to smoke it.

8. danC

danC Member

i did it on an empty stomach and didnt smoke pot till i was sure the effects had kicked in..not a placebo

9. IDL

IDL Banned

Amanita's are a waste of time. Just eat some cubes. :)

10. danC

danC Member

wat are cubes?

11. IDL

IDL Banned

Psilocybe cubensis(cubes) mushrooms.