Mastubation with household items!

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by katrina101, Jun 24, 2007.

1. katrina101

katrina101 Member

I had the most pleasurable experience the other day. I was extremely horny and wanting something other than my finger to make me cum i ran around the house searching for anything fuckable. VACUM CLEANER TO RESCUE. Ild heard stories before about masturbation with a vacum cleaner so i thought why not. I have 2 vacum cleaners a large one and a mini handheld one i use for my car. To begin with i positioned myself over the large vacum cleaner. I was on my knees on the ground with it under me and sitting on it. I left the vacum cleaner turned off at this point while i got the feel of it. Sliding my vagina up and down the body of the vacum cleaner slowely felt good enough and i couldnt wait to really get into it. I attached a suction of my choice onto the vacum to give me something eles to play with. I sat against the bath with my legs apart and turned the vacum cleaner on. I was really horney at this point and extremely wet. I pointed the suction hose towards my vagina about 5cms apart and enjoyed the suction from the air. It felt so good, the warm air against my pussy left me with a slight tingling feeling and wanting more. I positioned the back of the cleaner so that it faced my pussy and opened up the air vent on the cleaner. Warm air came gushing out...soo good. I played with my pussy opening up my lips was the best part with the warmth it was unbearable. I wasnt in a rush to get on the cleaner and ride it as a wanted it to heat up as much as possible. As my pussy started begging for more i brought the vacuum closer to it and opened up my lips as far as possible while the air flowed into my pussy. Its felt so good better than anything iv ever tried before. This was unbearable and i felt like i was going to orgasm bad so quickly jumped on the vacuum and rode away! By this point i was cumming like crazy...as i started riding the cleaner the warmth from it plus the warmth of my pussy just felt so great it was unbelievable and the loud noice the cleaner was making made it so erotic as im usually use to masturbating in silence enjoying my own sounds. As i felt my orgasm qucikly aproaching i lay the vacuum against the wall and fucked it like crazy with every now and then putting the suction against my pussy then back to riding hard. The orgasm really built up and when it came it was amazing. I cummed the biggest load iv proberly ever cummed through masturbation...I then lay back against the bath with the vacuum pointed towards me and made the most of the hot air against my fireing pussy and enjoyed my juices.

I dont care if anyone thinks im crazy but this was something amazing. It was sooooooo good.

2. subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens Member

That sounds fun... If I were a girl I would definately try that. I feel jealous, girls can stick stuff up there pussy. Guys gotta use a hand, there are no things easy to get to for guys for self pleasure. Anyway... that turned me on :drool:

3. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Use your teeth.

4. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Olive oil

5. wdave79

wdave79 Member

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx