• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 thetrippyhippy

thetrippyhippy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted June 23 2007 - 04:29 PM

Does anyone know how to put herbs together to make legal buds, I tried to use honey but that horrible for your lungs and its messy. I heard you can compress them, i tried putting herbs in bag and isolated them by twisting the rest of the bag and then proceeded to place it under the wheel of my car, I took it out and dried it, it was a clump but didnt seem to hold together well, so does anyone know how to do this?

Posted Image

No No No Mr.Hoffman, Thank You

#2 soaringeagle

soaringeagle

• 16,380 posts

Posted June 23 2007 - 06:29 PM

wtf are u trying to do that for? every1 knows legal buds are a scam so are you trying to mix herbs togther & make it look & taste like bud? why? who are you planning to rip off?
& do u really think theyde be fooled?
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
TELL YOUR YOUTH THE TRUTH,
WE ARE ALL FROM ONE BLOOD,
WE ARE ALL FROM ONE MOTHER,
THEN THEY WILL LOVE EACHOTHER.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

eat naturally
live naturally
love naturally
dread naturally

Posted Image
the earth provides everything we need to survive except love, we must provide enough love for the earth to survive

#3 otb01

otb01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted June 23 2007 - 07:09 PM

Some people would like the cosmetic effect of having buds. Its not about scamming people. No offense soaringeagle, but I'm sick of your smug shooting down of anything that you may disagree with. I'm sure that you're not some smug jerk but thats what you come off as when you constantly down everything that you see and think you don't like. Guess what, you aren't the world's authority on what is right!

Anyways, to salvage this flame that probably should have been a PM. You could try packing the herbs relatively tightly into small little parts and them pack them onto a stem-like material. You could also try to make a "herbal solid" which would probably be easier. All you do is make a resinous extract and pack it together like a brick of hash.

#4 thetrippyhippy

thetrippyhippy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted June 24 2007 - 06:16 AM

thank you otb

Posted Image

No No No Mr.Hoffman, Thank You

#5 bekyboo52

bekyboo52

52~unknown~52

• Members
  • 1,134 posts

Posted May 01 2009 - 06:11 PM

you can put it in tin foil.. hold it over a candle and rotate for about 15 secs then tighten the foil and put it in the freezer for 1-2 hours
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
NO NO NO! ;-)

#6 highasfawk

highasfawk

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted May 04 2009 - 03:33 PM

legalherbalshop.com is the only one that works. It has great reviews look em up on youtube.

#7 Gratefully Dawg

Gratefully Dawg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted May 04 2009 - 04:26 PM

the herbs that work from legalherbalshop are treated with synthetic cannabinoids. all the legal buds dont work, they work when their mixed with the blends (which are sprayed).
I know spice has the JWH-018. but i swear Zohai's sprayed with something else if not this, it feels too similar to weed to me.

you should just buy the JWH-018(or maybe some of the other ones), its not scheduled and its really easy to find on google(cheap too-at least cheaper than Spice). Then dissolve that in a solution and dry it onto an herb of your choice. this will make the most effective "legal" high----unless you just want a legal bud.
And on either side of the river was there a tree of life,
which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit
every month; And the leaves of the tree were for the
healing of the nations

Et expecto resurrectionem mortuorum, et vitam venturi saeculi.

Never Cry Over Spilt Milk, It Could've Been Whiskey.