Putting Herbs together to Make "Legal Buds"

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by thetrippyhippy, Jun 23, 2007.

1. thetrippyhippy

thetrippyhippy Member

Does anyone know how to put herbs together to make legal buds, I tried to use honey but that horrible for your lungs and its messy. I heard you can compress them, i tried putting herbs in bag and isolated them by twisting the rest of the bag and then proceeded to place it under the wheel of my car, I took it out and dried it, it was a clump but didnt seem to hold together well, so does anyone know how to do this?

2. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

wtf are u trying to do that for? every1 knows legal buds are a scam so are you trying to mix herbs togther & make it look & taste like bud? why? who are you planning to rip off?
    & do u really think theyde be fooled?

3. otb01

otb01 Member

Some people would like the cosmetic effect of having buds. Its not about scamming people. No offense soaringeagle, but I'm sick of your smug shooting down of anything that you may disagree with. I'm sure that you're not some smug jerk but thats what you come off as when you constantly down everything that you see and think you don't like. Guess what, you aren't the world's authority on what is right!

Anyways, to salvage this flame that probably should have been a PM. You could try packing the herbs relatively tightly into small little parts and them pack them onto a stem-like material. You could also try to make a "herbal solid" which would probably be easier. All you do is make a resinous extract and pack it together like a brick of hash.

4. thetrippyhippy

thetrippyhippy Member

thank you otb

5. bekyboo52

bekyboo52 52~unknown~52

you can put it in tin foil.. hold it over a candle and rotate for about 15 secs then tighten the foil and put it in the freezer for 1-2 hours

6. highasfawk

highasfawk Member

legalherbalshop.com is the only one that works. It has great reviews look em up on youtube.

7. Gratefully Dawg

Gratefully Dawg Member

the herbs that work from legalherbalshop are treated with synthetic cannabinoids. all the legal buds dont work, they work when their mixed with the blends (which are sprayed).
    I know spice has the JWH-018. but i swear Zohai's sprayed with something else if not this, it feels too similar to weed to me.

you should just buy the JWH-018(or maybe some of the other ones), its not scheduled and its really easy to find on google(cheap too-at least cheaper than Spice). Then dissolve that in a solution and dry it onto an herb of your choice. this will make the most effective "legal" high----unless you just want a legal bud.