first time at a nude beach/ erection

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by patrick7171, Jun 23, 2007.

1. nldn

nldn Senior Member

You and I agree on this.

2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

The only time I ever got stiff on a nude beach was when my significant other(at the time) and I were wading in the water and kissing. I decided to just stay in the cold water until it went limp again.

3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

[/QUOTE]

I'm so sorry that you feel erections on older men are disgusting - I'm 59 and have plenty of them; I also agree that they look good on 17 y o boys! But we all have them and they don't just stop when you get older - i wake up many mornings with a boner ......... luckily my wife donesn't think they're disgusting!

Simon

4. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Erections can be very beautiful, there's just some places where they are inappropriate and they will be seen as in bad taste or threatening.

5. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

A good reason to hide them is if a child happens to be present. A little kid near a guy with a boner can give the parents the wrong idea.

6. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Getting a boner on a nude beach should not be seen as shameful. Potential conflict can arise if you are near families, but otherwise, if near adults of either sex it is not going to be a concern; I venture to suggest most women would like to see it but some guys may interpret it as a signal to come your way and start trouble (assertiveness helps in these situations!). This has happened to me and I have not taken kindly to their actions. Kids will often get erections on the beach and its fine when they are in the company of family, but again, potential trouble if they are alone (uncommon but on odd occasions you see the solo kid on the nude beach and it does raise eyebrows with families — it's a haunt for gays (nobody has a problem with gays) 'dirty old men' (trawling sand dunes) as well as dyed-in-the-wool genuine naturists of all persuasions who are protective of each other from perverts, flashers and wankers.

7. freecospirit

freecospirit Member

The problem of erections seems to crop up a lot on naturist forums but in reality it rarely happens on beaches and if it does you can simply lie prone or sit in a position to disguise it. It will subside quickly if you simply stop thinking about it.

The times that I tend to get erections are obviously when I want to make love. First thing in the morning for no apparent reason, a wee cures that one. It could be a problem at a nude social gathering in a sexually charged situation then it really should be allowed for.

I've never done life modelling though I have tried to photograph myself nude using a time delay and tripod. Simply because you are effectively posing erections are almost inevitable but again tend not remain for very long.

If you are seriously worried about a potential erection one suggestion is to get it out of your system before venturing out by a session of intense passion. Your ardour will need time to recover.

8. GardenGuy

GardenGuy Senior Member

One solution for guys who feel compelled to share their "pop-ups" up close and personal with strangers: Simply continue what you are doing! Wander the beach, seeking strangers reclining on a beach towel, minding their own business. Stand about 2 or 3 feet from them, give them a cold look right in the eye and sport that massive erection you are so proud of.
    It's just a matter of time before one of them, taller and more ripped than you will decide that you need an altitude adjustment.
    With his help, your erection problem will be puny compared to the painful black eye and bruised stones you are now sporting.
    This is strong medicine, but some people can't seem to learn any other way than taking a damned good thrashing from someone who lost his patience with them.
    I am not advocating assault and battery, merely predicting it.

9. mcsac223

mcsac223 Member

This is one of the things that worried me the most about ever going to a resort or beach. I love looking at beautiful women as much as anyone else and yes, nudity often makes me think of sexual things but I am honest when i say I attempt to appreciate nudity in a non-sexual sense. For the longest time, I would only be nude at home and flirted with the idea of going with others. It helped that I found out a college friend of mine was also a nudist and she invited me to hang out with her and check out some hangouts in the foothills of Northern California. Good way to get introduced to social nudity. Well, we decided to hot tub and she got naked first...as i took of my pants, I had a full erection. She laughed and even though I felt a little embarrassed, she told me it was natural and that it happens..that made me feel better...I still found myself getting frequent erections, especially when she bent over to get a water bottle, but they would go away fast and we took a picture together and I was decent. We went to a spot where a lot of nudists hang out, and even though I occasionally got another one, I was more decent than not. I totally agree that people should not try to get obviously sexual in front of others (especially children) and that these actions might harm it for naturists, but I feel that erections will happen and that as long as people see that that guys are not jacking themselves off, they should accept it as natural as my friend did.

10. mrsmilesisback

mrsmilesisback Guest

I love being nude and erect in public. I am a straight male, but being seen by other men is kinda fun... and being erect is especially erotic and fun. I love seeing people get excited and stare... it gets me so hard and stiff....

11. sumdude

sumdude Guest

Getting thrown of a beach for having an erection . . . I find that hard to believe.

12. arthur itis

arthur itis Senior Member

Gives the Nudist Recreational Committee a reason to suggest "ring-toss", or maybe "sword-fight",,

or maybe, as corrective therapy,,,"horseshoes",,

ouch.

13. mcsac223

mcsac223 Member

Now that I have been going to nude beach and resorts regularly, I have been better about stopping them though they do sometimes happen. Normally, i am good about hiding it. I may go off to the woods or just jump in the water. if I am on the sand, i may turn over.

However, if me and my girlfriend are in private and start fooling around outdoors, well...

14. arthur itis

Have an erection at the beach? Call it a "woodie", and no one will disapprove. Surfers love their woodies.

15. sumdude

sumdude Guest

Sorry to hear about your situation. Spend a lot of time nude at home without sexual activity. In time, your body should get used to getting and being nude without having an erection.

16. arthur itis

Jesus said "If thine eye offend thee, pluck it out,,"

Maybe you should just cut off the "offending member",,lol.

17. guitarhero21

guitarhero21 Member

Hey! I'm 21 and considering going to a nudist beach at some point. I have been worried in the past about the taboo of getting an erection. I have no worries about girls seeing me with one as some of my female friends have seen me naked while getting changed and I admit that it does turn me on when others see me naked!

@cement85 I wish more girls were in the search for erections as much as you! In fact I hope we are at the same beach some day so you can admire mine!!

18. GardenGuy

GardenGuy Senior Member

Sure! Your increasing experience with social nudity at the beach or resort is helping you accept that nudity is normal, not necessarily a sexual situation.

I was dancing naked with a young woman at a small party. She was sweet, attractive, the music was lively. My body began to react to the situation.
    I sat down for a couple of minutes to let it pass and returned to the dance floor. She knew why I did it, but was not offended. In fact, she gave me a sly smile, pleased that I was attracted to her. If anyone else noticed, I was "off the hook" because I did the right thing when it happened.

All guys get erections unless poor health prevents it. The only thing that matters is how you behave when it happens.

When you are alone with your girlfriend, then you can focus on making each other happy and forget about the rest.

19. hiroaki2005

hiroaki2005 Guest

I have to admit that my erection is always from my arousal.

Where all people around me all naked, I feel it's natural for me to be naked. However imagine if you were completely naked where people around you all neatly dressed. It 's a scandal. You would feel as if you became a sex slavery or something. That's happen to me when I find girls with bikinis. I don't want to expose my penis to others with any clothe. In this situation, I put my hand on penis to hide it but it becomes hard and big for my hand not large enough to hide it.

So I oppose to clothe-optional beach. All people must be naked on those beach.

20. NatureDude

NatureDude Member

What about precum issues? They're less obvious than erections so are they taboo as well?