Does tall guys have bigger penises?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Aladdin, Jun 19, 2007.

1. nglencoem

nglencoem Member

Hi,
    I'm 1.7 m tall ,and have a very thick 20cm cock which suprises a lot a ladies i get intimate with. I also work in an opeating theatre and see many people nude or their genitals and the black guy/ tall guy having big cock is usually not true. I have noticed though that mediterranian guy such as greek guy, seem to have pretty big dicks..

2. pat_mycat

pat_mycat Member

ide do you. {but tall guys are a turn on =] }

3. hitman38

hitman38 Member

well guys and gals it don't really matter about the size...........it where you know how to use what you have........i am 6feet 2inches tall and have a avg size penis but my women ain't never complained about it yet so who cares if it bigger or smaller.........if it small learn how to use it if it big learn how to use it

4. HI!

HI! Member

blacks have small dicks that ive seen

5. Johnny Mangrove

Johnny Mangrove Member

I have heard that people with a last name ending in J, N or Q have the tiniest penis'.

6. prometheous

prometheous Member

blacks all have tiny dicks, that's why they are always holding them. making sure they haven't lost it.

7. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Fact - average Asian penis - 5 inches long erect . Average white penis - 6 inches. Average black penis - 7 inches.
    Average internet penis - 8 inches.

8. Bishiness

Bishiness Member

Hmmm... o_O My first name ends with N...where exactly did you hear this?

9. NatureBoy93

NatureBoy93 Member

Well an 8 inch penis would look bigger on a short dude.

10. raul7

raul7 Member

Man, I'm pretty sure you're bs'ing (this is the internets after all, lol) but im 190cm (i think thats 6'3??) and 18CM when erect (7 inches??) lol.

Hmph!

11. tolan65

tolan65 Member

That's a over simplification. You haven't been in the locker rooms I have been in.

While we are at it, why dont we talk about pussy types as proportionate to a girls hips?

12. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

well, i guess i've just been real lucky.

am i supposed to feel guilty about posting in a dick thread? cuz i don't. and you wanna know why? cuz they are started and kept alive by men for the most part. men seem to love to talk about their genitals. you can't beat 'em, join 'em. [​IMG]

13. whereami

whereami Member

I'm 5'6" & just under 8".

But who cares here?

14. hippiesreek

hippiesreek Member

It is what you do with what you have

15. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I'm 6' 1" & consider myself pretty well endowed with a 6½ length & 7" girth, but I don't believe that has anything to do with my height. If it were then midgets / dwarves would have penises the same size as little children, whereas is actuality they are the same size as anyone else.

16. ForgottenOne

ForgottenOne Member

The fact that tall people have longer arms and longer legs doesn't mean they have longer dicks. The reason the legs and arms are longer is that tall people NEED them to be longer to be able to function. That is why this size difference doesn't apply to dicks and studies show no correlation.

17. Jonah89

Jonah89 Guest

Well I would say this is all irrelevant, considering having one that is too big is a definite problem for girls. I am 5'10'' with 7.5" which just goes to show that height has nothing to do with it. It all depends on the way in which you use it. When it comes to sex, there is supposed to be many many more aspects than just the physical pleasure, such as emotional, spiritual, and visual pleasure. If you just pay attention to the woman you are with, you will know how to use what you have to your advantage. My girlfriend is only 5'1" so i have to watch what I do because if I go too deep, she has no pleasure. The most amazing thing for the both of us is just the love associated with the act, so if you are feeling like being short is making you less of a man, don't believe the hype, most girls don't even care. Also, a lot of men who think they are short are actually closer to average, check the measurement from the base to the tip, along the top of the penis. There is sometimes fat around the area so it may look smaller, but push that back and you might get an inch more. I used to play football as a lineman and i was chubby but when i lost weight i saw that i was actually above average. But it doesn't make me any more of a man than anyone else. A man is made of many things, the least of which is his physical body, unfortunately the media plays that up to be the most important.

18. nldn

nldn Senior Member

From what I've seen some tall guys are actually less well endowed than average (at least when flaccid)- there seems no connection at all. It's also not just the size but how you use it and the other sexual organs (brain especially).

19. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Bucket 'a balls 'n a yard 'a dick here,but who's checking.

20. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Man---killed another one.