Does tall guys have bigger penises?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Aladdin, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Erikhanson1973

Erikhanson1973 Me, Myself, and I

Who cares ...

2. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

i was only reporting on the ones i have seen.

apparently, inquiring minds want to know.

3. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

anywhere in the 6 inch range is around/a bit above average. You should definitely be happy with it.

However, your claims of shorter men having larger penises is absurd. It is not true. Tall men don't have larger penises either. It's all different.

4. Lady of the Freaks

here's a place where you can get all your penis size questions answered...not that i think this will slow down the proliferation of penis size threads or anything...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_size

5. Just curious

Just curious Member

Aladdin;
    Are you high? You mean to say that you looked down at your dick and could no tell the difference between 6.9(measured) and 11 inches? Man have i got a rice patty to sell you.
    Man only has to pleasure the one he's with, regardless of size.

6. Aladdin

Aladdin Banned

I was a high yes, thats why i fucked up. I mixed one centimeter with half a centimeter.

And I dont know inches, I used an online calculator to translate cm to inch.

And I know that the size dosent matther,

7. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Penis size is a function of heredity and size. A taller guy will generally have bigger features than a shorter guy and that goes for penis size. Witness that Asians are generally shorter and smaller than Caucasians or blacks, and have smaller penises on average.

Having said that, heredity determines eye color, nose and ear size and shape, arm and finger and leg length, and to some extent, penis size. If your father has a large penis, chances are you will too. But sometimes brothers have penises of different sizes, even though they are the same height. Maybe you have to look at grandfathers. And there is another issue - size soft and size erect. Some guys just get harder, but not longer, and others expand greatly in length when erect.

At 6'2", I measure out at 7", which proves my point I guess. I never asked my father how big his was when he was erect (and never saw it erect), but my mother never complained - to her he was "lover boy".

5'6" AND 11" - I DOUBT IT.

8. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

I don't think that proves anything.

It is all heredity.

9. HI!

HI! Member

so what did he do exactly that made you cum so much?

10. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

There is a general correlation between body size and penis size, but heredity enters into it too. If your family has a propensity for big ears or noses, you are likely to have them, and the same goes for penis size. So a guy 5'6" can have an 8" erect penis, and a guy 6'8" can have a 4" erect penis, although this is much more unlikely given his overall body size.

11. aliandthebaba

aliandthebaba Member

braahsk.
    im 3'7" and have a 17 inch cockZoR.

obviously it's a joke because this shit is boringly repetitive.
    that word has tit in it!
    and that sentence rhymes! damn.
    stop cyber discussing your dick and fuck with it. or something.

12. K-I-N-K

K-I-N-K Member

13. Bishiness

Bishiness Member

Some would think so, and it is partially correct. A lot of people believe that the universe is based off of irony, and most of the time reality is ironic, but nature is proportionate.
    In nature, a person with a large (tall) body is naturally going to have long/big arms and legs, and a large head as well most of the time. This is also true for reproductive organs such as one's penis. Me for example, I'm 6"3' hight-wise, and penis-wise, i am just a tiny bit over eight inches in length and six inches in girth. My hight is above average, and its only reasonable for my penis size to be so as well.

But, notice i said MOST OF THE TIME. There have been known to be males that are shorter than I with members that absolutely shatter the average size, like the longest documented human penis is just a little over 12 to 13 inches in length.

14. Lady of the Freaks

chatting about it online is probably what you do when you aren't doing much else with it. ;)

15. aliandthebaba

aliandthebaba Member

eh?
    i was kidding eh?
    oops said eh twice.
    thrice.

oh i get it.
    us guys need hobbies. probs.

16. Lady of the Freaks

yeah, i know...i was basically agreeing with you. [​IMG]

17. aliandthebaba

aliandthebaba Member

i know i know.
    lady dearest.

18. Johnny Mangrove

Johnny Mangrove Member

It depends if they have small man syndrome... some shorter guys inflate their ego's so much that is actually overflows into their penis.

19. dark_hippy

dark_hippy Member

why do all the guys but me know every measurement of their penis?

20. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

There is a bell curve in life - if you are six feet tall and a guy, there is an average penis size for you -let's say it is 6". If you are in the bottom 5%, you have a four inch erect penis; if you are in the top 5% you can have an eight inch erect penis. It depends on your heredity, as well as the breaks in the genetic game. You may also have big ears or a big nose, or a big mouth like George Bush. Accept what you have been given, and make the best of it. You may also get terminal cancer at four years old and never get to make love to a woman.