Do you like Being Nude and..

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by AlansPhoto, Jun 17, 2007.

1. jstyles3

jstyles3 Member

you just blew my fuckin mind! 0.0

2. smoothman60

smoothman60 Member

Love being nude spend most of the time naked

3. mellie92

mellie92 Guest

clothes? what are those!

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Yes I like being nude when at home sometimes alone & letting the sun or heat warm me all over. Clothes just compact a guys genital up too much & letting them hang freely & unrestricted is so much more comfortable.
    I have gone out in to public places before on rare occasions with no underwear on under my clothes. That feels very sexy .

5. Israel Regardie

Israel Regardie Member

I like being nude, sure. Some time. I prefer other's nudity though ;)
    However, the problem inevitably (especially when my girlfriend wants us to walk around naked in the apartment or just be nude together - or when I'm alone) is that I always, always, get an erection which then needs to be "taken care of". And once I've done the "business" I feel ashamed and embarrassed and quickly dress again.

So nudity for me is strictly sexual... I even get an erection when taking my clothes off for a shower.

So... no nude beaches for me. Unless I want a criminal record :p

6. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I sleep nude 99% of the time. Around the house, it's usually just a sarong and nothing else, or gym clothes.

7. NikeGirl

NikeGirl Member

When I am alone, I often go nude around the house. It just feels comfortable and natural. Really no big deal.

8. jameske91

jameske91 Supporter HipForums Supporter

I love being nude. I'm always nude at home. I've been to a couple of home parties. Its just like having a cookout except its done inside and without clothes. Great times.

9. the_batman1111

the_batman1111 Member

I love being nude. I like to sleep in the nude, there is no way I would not masturbate. I love cumming, the feel of my dick as it throbs as it cums in my hand on my stomach.

10. nudist60

nudist60 Member

I love being nude sped most of the time nude it's a feeling of freedom

11. cowboys filly

cowboys filly Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I love being nude, although im in to corsets i love the freedom i feel when its been unlaced

1 person likes this.
  12. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Sometimes I like pulling my underwear down reasonably fast as if someone is undressing me that's in a hurry to see my genitals & it does turn me on this way rather than just pulling them down gradually.

13. nudist60

nudist60 Member

Me too hate having to wear clothing

14. RandomVegan

RandomVegan Member

I hate wearing clothes so I am nude whenever the temperature allows, sleep that way also

Nope - it does not turn me on, it is just - not being stifled by an unnatural way of living

15. tammy126

tammy126 Members

When we are home my husband is more the nudist than I am. I normally wear just a loose fitting sun dress no bra and no panties, my husband is always naked and on our property which is very remote I love watching him on the tractor naked getting tanned while mowing the lawn.

16. MotoXchika

MotoXchika Members

My husband and I tan nude together. I'm pretty sure I enjoy being naked more than him though

17. toonytr

toonytr Members

we are nudist family.we are nude as we can.we have 2 kids and they are nudist too...sex and nudism is diferent thing

18. LadyJddd

LadyJddd Members

My husband prefers that I am naked at home. It has sort of become a ritual that he helps me undress when I come home and then I usually get a foot massage with a glass of wine to help me relax. It is a lovely way to wind down after work. I usually sleep naked which which makes him very happy because he loves the feel of just my skin and to sometimes fall asleep sucking on my breasts.

19. Bud D

Bud D Member

I think people are more honest naked.

20. SluttyJess

SluttyJess Members

I sometimes walk and do stuff naked around the house only if I'm alone of course, but not every time, just when I feel like to since it can be kinda fun and kinky in a way, at least for me. I sometimes sleep naked, mainly in summer or a day with hot weather