• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 DejaVoo

DejaVoo

stardust

• Members
  • 1,715 posts

Posted June 14 2007 - 02:07 AM

whats a good way to avoid bad comedowns after doing coke?

also whats a good amount to do so u dont feel like crap?

the other night i bought 50 dollars worth of coke (not sure how much that is...half a gram? less? not good with it haha) n i did mostly all of it n i felt like CRAP afterwards. i cudnt breathe and i kept thinking bad thoughts n cudnt go 2 sleep for shit.

thanks!

#2 Nitrusx

Nitrusx

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted June 14 2007 - 08:15 AM

weed, benzos, opiates ftw!

#3 **PsYcHoDeLiC**

**PsYcHoDeLiC**

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted June 14 2007 - 09:20 AM

to avoid coke cumdowns dont do coke...i would just generally advise against doing coke...soo expensive, so shortlived and extremely habit forming...if you're looking for a coke sort of rush id reccomend speed...as long as you dont overdo it i dont find the comedown bad at all...but benzos and weed and possibly a coupla beers are defnitly the best cures for a comedown...x x x
Posted Image

Out through the night And the whisperin breezes To the place where they keep The imaginary diseases

#4 StonerBill

StonerBill

Learn

• Members
  • 12,556 posts

Posted June 14 2007 - 08:51 PM

cigarettes - lots of cigarettes will help distract you from the edge
Posted Image
Dr. Bill
PhD, Advanced Bongology
_____LSD: Learn, Synthesize; Develop this world ___
_________Prospero sighed in_ awe______________
__He is apache grande, for new Blonde earth plans__
___________Getting higher_____________________

#5 PsychMyke

PsychMyke

• 1,331 posts

Posted June 17 2007 - 05:49 PM

Oxicontns/weed/booze....abstinence is my preferred method.

I crash fuckin hard. After youve done a decent amount of coke for a while the crash gets worse and worse. My heart races, i cant sleep even after the high is gone, and the lack of dopamine reuptake makes me depressed boarderline suicidal

Posted Image

Drop acid...not bombs

#6 Alloy

Alloy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted June 18 2007 - 12:26 PM

I recommend doing half of the regular line that is put out, if you plan on doing it for the night. It always seems to help me from crashing compared to doing large lines over and over.

#7 aliced

aliced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted June 18 2007 - 01:19 PM

The coke come down is nearly unavoidable unless you add other drugs into the mix. An extremely addicting way to avoid the come down from coke is alcohol. Its cheap and will help you go to sleep. Opiates and benzos help too but are again, very addictive. Weed has never helped me come down from coke... when I was doing coke I hated weed to be honest.
Like others have said... best way to avoid coming down from blow is to not do it.

#8 pat_mycat

pat_mycat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted July 09 2007 - 05:00 AM

weed is the best

#9 Geneity

Geneity

self-proclaimed advocate

• Members
  • 6,653 posts

Posted July 09 2007 - 05:33 PM

Weed, Opiates and Benzos oh my!

In my experiences of doing Adderall (amphetamine), snorting a few at first, then snorting a single pill every once in awhile after that (say a half hour to an hour) will circumvent the comedown completely. It lets you down very slowly, to the point where the euphoria simply wears off after awhile and you're left feeling normal. Maybe I was just lucky though. It's absolutely incredible that way, and I still couldn't get addicted if I tried. The stuff is hard on the body. That and not being able to sleep is an annoyance.

You might not have that opportunity considering cocaine is so damn expensive.

#10 moe.ron

moe.ron

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted July 09 2007 - 06:14 PM

cigarettes - lots of cigarettes will help distract you from the edge

haha yesss cigarettes help me live.
Posted Image
" I think drugs are what's happening and I advise everybody to do them, especially young kids, uh-huh."

#11 poopzilla33

poopzilla33

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted July 10 2007 - 07:52 AM

tylonal pm

#12 Geneity

Geneity

self-proclaimed advocate

• Members
  • 6,653 posts

Posted July 10 2007 - 11:40 AM

I actually tired using that to sleep while on Adderall and all it did was make me drowsy and feel like shit and I still couldn't sleep. Also made my leg twitch.

#13 Cobain's Shotgun

Cobain's Shotgun

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted July 15 2007 - 03:10 AM

the other night i bought 50 dollars worth of coke (not sure how much that is...half a gram? less? not good with it haha) n i did mostly all of it n i felt like CRAP afterwards. i cudnt breathe and i kept thinking bad thoughts n cudnt go 2 sleep for shit.

thanks!

Buy more! lol, but seriously, there's nothing you can except for smoking cigarretes and doing things to keep you distracted. Don't do it 1 hour before going home.

#14 -beatnick

-beatnick

• 2,155 posts

Posted July 15 2007 - 07:08 AM

ive heard an injection of coke and heroin will kill the comedown, but then again, it might just kill you.

just eat a few potent ass brownies 15 minutes before you start binging on coke. my freinds usually just finish blowing in like 45 minutes and just probably start to feel the herb by then.

#15 WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN

a pothead

• Members
  • 3,441 posts

Posted July 16 2007 - 05:41 AM

wierd thing for me is, coke makes me fiend really hard, I mean REAL HARD. the wierdest thing is when I smoke crack I dont fiend, jus feel exhausted the next day. but Im not sayin thatll work for you cuz I know ppl pickin carpets like mad shit before.
Posted Image

#16 coadyj

coadyj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted July 16 2007 - 04:17 PM

to avoid coke cumdowns dont do coke...i would just generally advise against doing coke...soo expensive, so shortlived and extremely habit forming...if you're looking for a coke sort of rush id reccomend speed...as long as you dont overdo it i dont find the comedown bad at all...but benzos and weed and possibly a coupla beers are defnitly the best cures for a comedown...x x x

Right dont do coke, do speed, yeah, if you dont want to sleep for the next few days.
I Still need a job
Posted Image

#17 dollydagger

dollydagger

Needle to the Groove

• Members
  • 3,247 posts

Posted July 16 2007 - 04:27 PM

thanks!

my boyfriend says that if you cannot deal with the comedown of a drug, then you shouldnt use it at all. I agree. I HATE coke comedowns.....moreso, i hate a coke hangover. So, I dont do it anymore. You know why you were thinking bad thoughts??? your seratonin's all whacked out....I get pissed at myself and Im in a real pissy mood the next day.

Or just buy better quality shit.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"A musician, if he's a messenger, is like a child who hasn't been handled too many times by man, hasn't had too many fingerprints across his brain. That's why music is so much heavier than anything you've ever felt." - James Marshall Hendrix

#18 PhilosopherStoned18

PhilosopherStoned18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted July 19 2007 - 08:49 AM

I personally don't think coke comedowns are that awful. A little weed, some sleep and relaxation and I'm doing okay.

I've come down from 8ballz of 80% pure now that was a shitty crash but even still its part of the bargain. Doing coke is like taking out a loan, you gotta pay it off eventually. Coke to me has always been somewhat psychedelic, not in the hallucination sense but it does expand consciousness, for me at least. It often brings me to dark places towards the end of use, shows me sides of myself that I often hide from and allows me to examine more negative thoughts. I think that every so often this is a good thing. Overall the worst crashes are like a scrubbing out of all the shit in my system and psyche I always feel better in a few days having been brought to that place and emerging anew from it.

The hard part is mastering control over the portion of your mind that immediately starts trying to figure out how and when to get more once the bag is empty. Coke is the ultimate exercise of will.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#19 dollydagger

dollydagger

Needle to the Groove

• Members
  • 3,247 posts

Posted July 19 2007 - 12:07 PM

Coke is the ultimate exercise of will.

how very true
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"A musician, if he's a messenger, is like a child who hasn't been handled too many times by man, hasn't had too many fingerprints across his brain. That's why music is so much heavier than anything you've ever felt." - James Marshall Hendrix

#20 hippy i am

hippy i am

poppy seed bagels

• Members
  • 2,851 posts

Posted July 24 2007 - 06:00 AM

Last night, or rather I should say around 1:00 AM this morning, I did coke again for the first time in a couple of months just for the hell of it. I really can't say for sure how many lines I did, but I do know that I tipped that straw into my nose about twice every 10 to 15 minutes. I don't really do lines anymore, I just scoop up the coke in the baggie with my straw and just snort it like that. Um, I crashed hard. I crashed twice. I tried to just stop by myself, which I knew was shit to do anyways. Usually, I use a combination of weed & cigarettes. But last night, I was fortunate enough to find some Oxymorphone. It was only 5 mg, but this stuff is derived from thebaine and it's from the most potent part of the opium poppy, so that makes it already 6-8 times stronger than morphine. But yeah, so I took that and I felt good, plus it kind of took the edge off of crashing. I did still feel my heart pounding though and I still had difficulties breathing. But just give it a few hours and you'll start to feel better.

on a lovely dose of fucked up.

Posted Image

#21 QUESTION_EVERYTHING

QUESTION_EVERYTHING

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted April 03 2010 - 05:59 AM

Hello, After reading all of the posts here I see that there are many different suggestions / opinions being offered. I too have a opinion on this subject. The first and best way to avoid this is like many others have said “ABSTINANCE”. With that said I would be lying if I said that I have not used coke in the past. I remember one time that I had been out with several people all night and into the morning.... (watched the sunrise, ugh....) never again at least not in those conditions. One of the people I was with offered some of us a Xanax to help calm our bodies and lessen the aftermath of a night of partying. Well it was the first time I had tried Xanax. But it worked, more than that it took away all of the feelings associated with a coke crash. So my opinion... XANAX

Now, something that has baffled me. What is it that makes people want to do coke? I mean if you really think about it, most of the time if not all it does nothing more than make a person more alert. Yes it does have a unique high it gives, and often can increase the desire for sex especially in women). But hey in regards to that depending on how much you have done (guys) you wont be worth anything in that dept.... It is so short lived and in my opinion not that great. I know there are people that use this drug specifically for keeping alert. For long drives or the need to stay awake for an extended amount of time, etc... (this question is not aimed at those people). The question is rather aimed at the people that use at, say a party or club... what is the benefit? When I was younger and a part of the club scene and associated myself with people that would frequently party, I found it much more enjoyable to do something that would produce a more euphoric feeling, like say “E” for example. I know this has become quite a long winded post. But I ask again and in an abbreviated version.

Why coke? (I am not talking about those who have an addiction)

#22 wetsocks

wetsocks

there's no one driving

• Members
  • 1,605 posts

Posted April 03 2010 - 06:50 AM

i find the comedown fucking miserable, so i don't do it anymore.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Free people may invent themselves in any image, and you may imagine yourself a prince of the earth, walking with an easy stride.

#23 baloon

baloon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted April 03 2010 - 07:59 AM

booze is cheap and good to help with the comedown. personally, i find coke is the only upper that i can fall asleep on while high or coming down. I dont find it hard on the body either, coke comedown is clean and definitelly worth the money. high is way too short and u wanna die for weeks after.
verry berry

"Down in the street below the drunken, prophet sings, I know whats on your mind my boy, oh I can see, oh everything"

#24 aidanspops85

aidanspops85

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted April 11 2010 - 05:25 PM

3 yrs ago i lost everything in a matter of months due to coke... i had a job bringin home 1000 dollars a week... i was 21-22 yrs old... when your making that kind of money at that age its hard to maintain... at least i found it that way... i was good at first just doin at work then i found myslef doin when i come home in the morning then not being able to sleep and having to do more cause i worked nights then eventually i stopped working altogether and spent all the money i had saved within a couple of weeks on coke then when i couldnt get coke one night i got crack and that was that... everything was gone... i lost my house my girl left with our 2 kids... i finally quit and after moving back in with my parents it took me 2 yrs to get back to where i am now... i have my family back and am finacially stable although we still have weeks we barely skim by... i did it once a couple of months ago when i got my tax check back for the first time in 2 almost 3 yrs... i did an eightball by myself and my girl was at work so i tried to hide it... i did luckily cause she come home work and went straight to sleep while i acted like i was alseep till then... but that comedown reminded me of why i quit doing coke i n the first place... please abstain from this drug or if you know your limits and are 100% positive you have that will power that i didnt just be careful...

#25 The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being

PAIN IN ASS

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 11,643 posts

Posted April 11 2010 - 05:28 PM

thanks!

The best way to avoid a bad coke come down is.......

Not to take coke! Man, I am good.