methocarbamol/skelaxin

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by bigdaddy360, Jun 12, 2007.

1. bigdaddy360

bigdaddy360 Member

I was wondering if either of these (methocarbamol or skelaxin) has any recreational use? How large a dose to achieve recreational effect. Thanks for helping a noob!! Peace

2. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Skelaxin is just a muscle relaxant. You won't get a high, but you might get a body high from it, or a body load. If anything it'll probably just make it hard to move.

Apparantly Methocarbamol produces Guafenisen as a metabolite, and that at high doses will give you projectile vomiting. Not fun. It's a muslce relaxant though.

I've had no success using Naproxen (another muscle relaxant) recreationally, so I hold little hope for the Skelaxin you have.

3. bigdaddy360

bigdaddy360 Member

OTC naproxen (i.e. aleve) ?? snorting??

4. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

Naproxen isn't a skeletal muscle relaxer, its a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug.

In my opinion, its the most effective of the class, as it's the ony one that offers any relief from my back pain. Though it has been known to cause some wicked heartburn on an empty stomach . . .

5. Geneity

No, I had access to perscription Naproxen. Snorting and orally. Snorting hurts more then one could imagine. It's intense.

I could've sworn it was a muscle relaxant as well, but I guess not.

6. bigdaddy360

bigdaddy360 Member

I took 4 800mg skelaxin and 2 20mg ritalin about 2 hours ago. Body feels light, and I have lots of energy...Overall very good feeling!!

7. Hippielivvy92

Hippielivvy92 Member

I like naproxen when it is snorted. I broke my arm playing floor hockey with a friend and it was perscribed to me. Now I just sell it, retalin is good too.

8. elover

elover ritz with cheese

I have a huuuuge bottle of naproxen. I"m pretty sure theres no recreational value.

9. sheerwackiness

sheerwackiness Member

Do you sniff Tylenol and Aspirin too? What exactly do you tell people when you sell them Naproxen? [​IMG]

10. Geneity

Yeah really, who buys Naproxen from a dealer o_O

11. rxyouth

rxyouth Member

Methocarbamol, or as i have taken it, Robaxin, does indeed have recreational value. Wether its good or bad is up to you. You have to take a good amount of them, i'd say around 4-7 to feel them, and you'll get that soma like state body high, just not nearly as good as soma, but i use to take like around 10-15 of them and that would make me feel pretty good for about 20-30 minutes and then it would start to wear off and and my stomach would be a little bit upset, and then i'd take more, to keep the high going or i'd fall asleep. one day i actually took around 28 within three hours. Not smart, and i dont advise anyone to do that at all. You get high and feel good, but only for a little while and its not worth it afterwards. Robaxin does tend to mix well with opiates like soma does, so i'd say get a couple of percs or hydros and mix them with some of methocarbamol and you'd have a plesantly pleasnt time.

adamn