Is it alright to keep having sex after I cum w/ a condom?

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by hey8122, May 31, 2007.

1. griffon

griffon Member

Sure it's ok - as long as you want to take a chance at having a child as the result of "keep goin"...

Spend the extra $1 and put on a new condom and keep going!

2. tokinginger

tokinginger Member

It's a bad idea because you've introduced lubricant to the inside of the condom, your cum, so it can slip off easier. Just switch it up before you go on, unless you're fond of becoming a daddy right now.

3. Bent Cold Sidewalk

Bent Cold Sidewalk Member

yeah I think the show of hands here sums it up...the label is there for a reason.

4. ambiant58

ambiant58 Guest

hey cutted, want to send me those 6 or 7 tips please????

5. Carlid

Carlid Banned

whs /thread.

Basically once you have cum, it's probably a good idea to not have sex again for some time. Condom or not, take the rubber off dispose of it, then come back later, if you'll pardon the pun.

6. Homie_B

Homie_B Member

WTF!!! I understand getting in those extra strokes after cummin inside a woman but to continuing to go has "dumass" writin all over it. Especially if the girl your doin isn't someone you want babies with because the condom is likely to break. Now if you got money, you can buy over the counter next day pills.

I remember when i was a rookie at sex, first time the condom broke on me I was wondering why the sex felt better. then I saw what happened. I felt like I was gonna day for that week. Then the bitch fucked my cousin. SMH

7. lindsay79

lindsay79 Member

You want to minimize the time semen is inside you. The longer you go with a cum filled condom the more likely it is to slip off or break.

8. Unufalready

Unufalready Member

Why would it be more likely to break after cumming? I bet it would be less likely! The problem is that it could easily seep down and out of the condom, and then you just start pushing it in there as if you never used the condom.

9. BFD914454

BFD914454 Guest

I would switch out condoms.

10. puggybear

puggybear stars may twinkle-but I shine!

If you really cum so easily,have a fap before any action.
    Maybe it'll delay you.

11. jsmart415

jsmart415 Member

LOL. I love a good post that ends with "then the bitch fucked my cousin."

Touche' sir.

12. Brightness_08

Brightness_08 Member

I've done it before and only had a couple problems with the condom falling off. The condom fell inside of me after he came while we fucked more, and I wasn't on birth control at tetime so I had to get an emergency contraceptive. Its best if u take it offand use a new one, not as high of a risk that it will fall off.

13. dwight78

dwight78 Member

It's not just worth it. Pull out, wash it, and put on another one if you don't suffer a refractory period that is

14. dwight78

dwight78 Member

I've had times where the condom "disappeared" only to be found inside her (lol)

15. andrewr9

andrewr9 Members

I had sex. Came. Put on a new condom 10 minutes later, that condom broke but I didn't cum. Am I going to be good? I'm nervous that the cum around my tip from the first condom could've gotten inside her if there was any. Any advice?

16. lovebreana

lovebreana Members

Definitely stop and switch to a new condom! One time a past boyfriend kept going and the condom actually ended up slipping off... inside of me. Not only did it completely destroy the mood, but it wasn't safe. From that point on, I gave him oral until he came and got him hard again and then had sex. While I understand that you're frustrated, it's not worth the risk.

2 people like this.
  17. undefeated

undefeated Member

then whats the point of using the condom in the first place ?

18. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

No no and no.

Cum in a bag that's being moved around , split ,rip or spillage = baby.

19. MADDENEDMAN

MADDENEDMAN Members

what is most likely to happen if you keep going, also when you say "keep going" for how long are you saying, I've had a number of guys keep going in me for a bit after he's done ( and i assume STDS can still be spread that way thats why the concern here).

20. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

I usually keep an extra condom on the nightstand for just such an occasion. If I go early, I just roll over, give her a little oral and then swap out the used condom for a new one and go back to work...