Photo
- - - - -

Is it alright to keep having sex after I cum w/ a condom?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 hey8122

hey8122

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted May 31 2007 - 04:58 PM

Simple question yet I dont konw... Now for years after I cum w/ a condom, I have stopped right then and either jumped in the shower or just switched to oral (if she hasnt came yet). But as a premature ejaculator, it's often frustrating when I cum so early when I want to please my girlfriend. But my question is this, as long as she stays wet and we keep the roughness down is it alright to keep goin? I see no reason why the condom should break under normal circumstances (unless its just a bad one or something, which is a risk... I know).

I need some opinions...

#2 Allonym

Allonym

cheesecake slut

• Members
  • 5,230 posts

Posted May 31 2007 - 07:55 PM

stop, change to a new condom, continue. do not keep pumping away with the current cumfilled condom

the heart is dark but the world is darker

#3 Cutted

Cutted

Cutted

• 2,388 posts

Posted June 10 2007 - 07:53 AM

Hey - it is better not to continue having intercourse once you have cum, although with a reservoir tip to contain your cum, you might do a few strokes more. Or you could stop for a second and see if any of the cum has floated up to the top before you proceed.

PM me if you want instruction as to how to stop your premature ejaculation. I have six or seven methods which work.

#4 Marlyn

Marlyn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted June 12 2007 - 02:04 PM

I did it once, well I mean the guy on top of me did, and nothing bad happened... so its all good I guess, but DEFINITELY risky. besides, im on the pill and we both know hes clean.
Posted Image

#5 bmf2030

bmf2030

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted September 23 2008 - 10:05 AM

Hey - it is better not to continue having intercourse once you have cum, although with a reservoir tip to contain your cum, you might do a few strokes more. Or you could stop for a second and see if any of the cum has floated up to the top before you proceed.

PM me if you want instruction as to how to stop your premature ejaculation. I have six or seven methods which work.

i tried pming you about how to stop PE but it wont let me send you a msg. so could you send me one plz?

#6 pharmer420

pharmer420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted September 24 2008 - 04:31 AM

change it!!!!!! Better safe than sorry.....Good luck
"I want to dance beneth a diamond sky with one hand waving free"----Bob Dylan

#7 MRSG84

MRSG84

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted September 27 2008 - 10:32 AM

Have you never read any of the instructions that come with condoms? Of course you can't continue with the same condom. Just have another opened one ready on the nightstand or something and change it. Couple of seconds and you're ready to continue without taking a huge risk.

#8 The Center

The Center

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted October 05 2008 - 08:11 AM

Switch to oral while changing the condom, easy, and no interruptions.

#9 waterboy8222

waterboy8222

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted December 31 2009 - 01:08 PM

about the premature ejaculation.... whats the six or seven methods that work?

#10 Carson32

Carson32

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted January 02 2010 - 08:54 AM

The best premature ejaculation tips I found was on the site I found below. If you have premature ejaculation then you know how embarrassing it can be. my ex GF told all her friends about my premature ejaculation and I wanted to hide for a year. Thanks to the site I found I never have to worry about PE again. Check it out Im sure it will help you too.

curepremature-ejaculation .net

#11 waterboy8222

waterboy8222

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted January 02 2010 - 04:42 PM

thanks... i jackoff alot.. lol but i cum in like 3min-5min... but i wanna last longer... like 10min? and i kno when i go to have sex it wont last any longer than 3min-5min... ill prob cum faster... and they say to hold ur pee back and stuff.. and i honestly dont see it working... but i havent been doing it very long.. just started like 2 days ago..

#12 phillies89

phillies89

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted October 09 2010 - 07:29 AM

hey cutted, what are the methods you have to help pe???????

#13 scratcho

scratcho

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 10,995 posts

Posted April 14 2011 - 10:24 AM

I'm the proud parent of a beautifull daughter for just such an action.

#14 Tyler33

Tyler33

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted April 25 2011 - 06:34 PM

can u pm this to me?

#15 lashiv

lashiv

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted May 21 2011 - 06:36 AM

will something happen if i cum inside the anus while having anal sex???

#16 AfricaUnite

AfricaUnite

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted May 21 2011 - 05:41 PM

The sperm will not reach they're required destination.
Posted Image

"I guess what they want is some piece of mind, but I know its very hard to find...No you cant borrow it from a friend, piece of minds got to come....from within"

#17 The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being

PAIN IN ASS

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 11,643 posts

Posted May 21 2011 - 05:51 PM

will something happen if i cum inside the anus while having anal sex???

a little person will crawl out and force you to play monopoly.

#18 amybaltin

amybaltin

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted May 28 2011 - 09:55 PM

I would change the condom. Switch to oral and have a 2nd condom ready by the bed,it will only take a min.

#19 orison319

orison319

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • 56,763 posts
  • LocationSquirrel Hill Penisylvania

Posted May 28 2011 - 10:20 PM

Just what every lady wants, a mouth full off spermicide ..

Capturev

Nineteen forty, Xmas eve
with the full moon over town
Stagger Lee shot Billy DeLyon

and he blew that poor boy down

#20 malcone

malcone

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted May 29 2011 - 09:17 AM

You're way stronger than me if you can carry on!
But yeah, most of the time you can ejaculate twice and the condom won't break, it depends on the size resevoir at the tip.

#21 griffon

griffon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted June 03 2011 - 10:52 AM

Simple question yet I dont konw... Now for years after I cum w/ a condom, I have stopped right then and either jumped in the shower or just switched to oral (if she hasnt came yet). But as a premature ejaculator, it's often frustrating when I cum so early when I want to please my girlfriend. But my question is this, as long as she stays wet and we keep the roughness down is it alright to keep goin? I see no reason why the condom should break under normal circumstances (unless its just a bad one or something, which is a risk... I know).

I need some opinions...

Sure it's ok - as long as you want to take a chance at having a child as the result of "keep goin"...

Spend the extra $1 and put on a new condom and keep going!

#22 tokinginger

tokinginger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted June 27 2011 - 09:27 PM

It's a bad idea because you've introduced lubricant to the inside of the condom, your cum, so it can slip off easier. Just switch it up before you go on, unless you're fond of becoming a daddy right now.

#23 Bent Cold Sidewalk

Bent Cold Sidewalk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted December 10 2011 - 06:53 PM

yeah I think the show of hands here sums it up...the label is there for a reason.

#24 ambiant58

ambiant58

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted April 04 2012 - 06:51 PM

hey cutted, want to send me those 6 or 7 tips please????

#25 Carlid

Carlid

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted April 07 2012 - 03:45 PM

stop, change to a new condom, continue. do not keep pumping away with the current cumfilled condom

whs /thread.

Basically once you have cum, it's probably a good idea to not have sex again for some time. Condom or not, take the rubber off dispose of it, then come back later, if you'll pardon the pun.

#26 Homie_B

Homie_B

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted April 15 2012 - 08:04 PM

WTF!!! I understand getting in those extra strokes after cummin inside a woman but to continuing to go has "dumass" writin all over it. Especially if the girl your doin isn't someone you want babies with because the condom is likely to break. Now if you got money, you can buy over the counter next day pills.

I remember when i was a rookie at sex, first time the condom broke on me I was wondering why the sex felt better. then I saw what happened. I felt like I was gonna day for that week. Then the bitch fucked my cousin. SMH

#27 lindsay79

lindsay79

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted July 18 2012 - 04:17 AM

You want to minimize the time semen is inside you. The longer you go with a cum filled condom the more likely it is to slip off or break.

#28 Unufalready

Unufalready

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted August 01 2012 - 06:15 PM

Why would it be more likely to break after cumming? I bet it would be less likely! The problem is that it could easily seep down and out of the condom, and then you just start pushing it in there as if you never used the condom.

#29 BFD914454

BFD914454

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted September 14 2012 - 01:07 PM

I would switch out condoms.

#30 puggybear

puggybear

• 1,208 posts
  • Locationhere...no,a bit more to the left....

Posted September 14 2012 - 01:18 PM

If you really cum so easily,have a fap before any action.
Maybe it'll delay you.