Semen Taste

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Mr. Berguh, May 29, 2007.

1. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

cum is cum. try your own produce sometimes. it's probably one of the most simple things you can do. it's not abnormal or anything.

i wouldn't have it everyday, but the taste is what it is- from a dick and balls and all. i hate it when my guy has been smoking or drinking too much- then his cum tastes awful. too much junky gross toxins. so when you are healthy and eating well, it is more enjoyable on the receiving end. and that's that.

2. Staceyy

Staceyy Member

love it me, its like salty wallpaper paste

fit

3. Carl_M

Carl_M Member

cant say iv ever tried it, iv had good feedback tho when a girl has swallowed mine

4. Staceyy

Staceyy Member

carl your a lier lad

5. Carl_M

Carl_M Member

Liar* i think is the word your looking for babe

6. Staceyy

Staceyy Member

OOO look who swallowed a dictionary

7. Zcustom92

Zcustom92 Member

im not sure, it takes wierd is what ive been told

8. Xiaoyan

Xiaoyan Member

My husband finally let me go down on him, and I absolutely love the taste. Now I can't get enough of it!

9. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

I'm repeating myself, but I didn't know this thread existed when I posted in a different thread.

I hate the taste of cum, I think it's one of the nastiest things I've ever tasted - but it turns me on to feel nasty, so I love swallowing it anyway.

Once my guy came in a glass every time I got him off for two days - and he had me make him cum like four times a day during that time on purpose - and then made me drink all of it. I almost threw up...that was incredibly disgusting. It's even grosser when it's cold. And I had a mind-blowing orgasm.

10. jia

jia Member

I love the taste of it plus it feels naughty which is a turn on for me. I feel very passive, submissive and receptive when I have someones cum in my mouth.

11. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

God, me too. I think if I had to pick the single thing that turns me on more than anything else, it'd be the moment when a guy is cumming in my mouth.

12. Hiram Joseph Yates

Hiram Joseph Yates Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

13. Narcolepsy

Narcolepsy Member

Nevermind, scratch my earlier comment. I absolutely love it.

14. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

HA! Interesting morning, Narco? (Me too.)

15. Narcolepsy

Narcolepsy Member

Heh, actually it was an interesting Friday night.

My boyfriend and I always park his car on my driveway at night when he drives me home. We usually just sit and talk, because our lives are really hectic right now and we hardly have time to ourselves. We usually kiss and maybe touch each other a bit during our talks, but it never goes far.

We had some time to kill on Friday, so we climbed in the backseat of his car and I gave him head. He said it was the sexiest blowjob of his life, since we could have gotten caught any minute.

Heh. I love giving head.

16. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Doing it in semi-public places totally turns me on too.

I went down on my guy in the bathroom during halftime last night...not enough time to finish, just a teaser for later. It was awesome listening to our friends in the next room while I was on my knees.

17. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

I love giving head. its salty with a bitter aftertaste. I usually have water handy to wash it down. It doesnt make me gag unless its copious amounts. Im usually too turned on to think about it too much. mmmm dead babies..

18. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Yeah, the aftertaste is a killer. It stays with you for like HOURS, even if you drink juice afterwards. And it'll come back, randomly, at the weirdest times...you'll be sitting in class or something and all of a sudden your mouth tastes like cum. (Okay, that might just be in my head.)

19. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

or when you clear your throat and the loogie tastes of cum.. i laugh.. reminds me of what I've been doing.. i always get a flashback of that I time it was on the news that Lil Kim had so much cum in her stomach she got sick.. that made me laugh..

20. evil i 13

evil i 13 Senior Member

picked the wrong thread to read while drinking milk