Semen Taste

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Mr. Berguh, May 29, 2007.

1. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

My guy's cum is salty and fairly taste-intensive.
    Not trying to hijack... but while we're on this topic, does the texture change depending on how good the orgasm is?

2. Ass1over

Ass1over Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I am not sure that texture actually changes with the quality of the orgasam, but it dies change with how many times you cum a day, hydration, if it is a slow build or a quickie...

3. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

so what, i.e. if you're dehydrated it's a lot thicker?

4. Xiaoyan

Xiaoyan Member

It seems as though if the orgasm is very strong, there is more volume and it is somewhat thinner. I've never tasted it, though, unfortunately. I'm dying for him to let me.

5. Traceroni.

Traceroni. Senior Member

I don't love it, don't hate it. It doesn't usually bother me, it did for one guy i was with but i've been lucky enough to have more good tasting cum boyfriends than not

6. Xiaoyan

Xiaoyan Member

Oh, that's hot....

7. Allicia-N-TN

Allicia-N-TN Member

I dont want to cook with it, but I dont hate it either

8. flyflyaway

flyflyaway Member

i like it most days, but there are some when its pretty icky, my bf smokes and doesnt have a very healthy diet but sometimes its just amazing

9. april922

april922 Member

Its okay by me.

10. cutemikeyboy

cutemikeyboy Banned

I usually blow a load into my mouth for quality control. If I dont cum for a couple days its thick and sour or salty. If I cum more often then its sweet> I guess it also depends on what Im eating. Meat makes it more sour fruit more sweet
    I set up a blog documenting all my findings. If anyone wants a link please email me at : cutemikeyboy@gmail.com

11. Ass1over

Ass1over Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Pretty much, yes :)

12. wild_boy

wild_boy Member

I've tasted my own, and of couple of other men - the taste changes, however the basic taste is the same. it's unique taste, can't compare to anything and I don't really like it - however when it's with someone I like, taste doesn't really matter. :)

13. Zcustom92

Zcustom92 Member

why would you taste other mens cum? thats gross.

14. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

oh, c'mon, Zcustom92, come up to the adult world. Nothing is gross, it may be different from your ideas, but it is not gross. This is a hip forum. We support each other's expression, taste, habits, and desires. We do not judge. Grow up! Wildboy was answering someone's question. From his experience he drew some useful information. You are questioning his life experience. Here, we don't do that. He may be gay, he may be bi, he may do things for the hell of it. He is, after all, Wildboy. He is also almost twice your age. Why he does things is none of our business. So keep jacking your MN dong, and who knows - maybe some day you'll have a question and wildboy will have an answer?
    My answer to the question is that friends of mine say that swallowing quickly relieves the taste buds of any work.

15. Zcustom92

Zcustom92 Member

sorry... didnt think about that... i just didnt think that a guy would do that....sorry...

16. Sunshine Designs

Sunshine Designs Member

what a weird texture

17. Zcustom92

Zcustom92 Member

ya i cant figure it out either. its not water, but not glue

18. New_life

New_life Member

i've tasted it to and its not that bad.

Just dont go eating the lumpy stuff.

19. Narcolepsy

Narcolepsy Member

I like it. I don't think it tastes GOOD per se, but I like swallowing. I think it's sexy.

20. janux

janux Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Doesn't really have a taste just a texture for me. Then again i drink lots of water and not a lot of red meat or processed foods.