Semen Taste

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Mr. Berguh, May 29, 2007.

1. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

This is something that am curoius cus I've had several blow jobs throught my life but Idk if that's something that's enjoyable just for me :)

I mean, is semen repulsive? is it ok? is it sweet? is it salty? is it healty? is it not healty? Is it going to be the cure for cancer in the future? haha

I'd like to hear opinions from personal experiences.

2. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

its cum, it tastes like cum. youre a guy, why not dip your finger in one time after youve finished and take a little taste? i do mean just a little taste, no tlike your whole load. imean, you expect your partner to go down on you right? will you kiss them after theyve swallowed? becaues theyre mouth is gonna taste a bit like your cum then and there, unless they use mouthwash between going down no you and kissin gyou. its just cum, it tastes different for evrey guy

3. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

Thanks for the reply Allonym and for the advice.
    But, if I was willing to do that I wouldn't have started this thread ;)

4. hawkrider

hawkrider Member

Diet can effect the taste of a guy's cum to some degree. I had a g/f years ago who had learned a few things she could serve that would vary my taste. I don't know, but it was great food and some hot blowjobs.

Thinking back, Mmmmmm.....she had long legs and one beautiful virgin ass (till we met). She loved being butt fucked in the shower. Ahhhh, but I've strayed from the question.....Sorry, just an old man's ramblings.....*sigh*

Seriously Berguh....Nobody can explain the taste to you. Just "man up" and do a little dab for the knowledge. (we won't tell).

5. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

What kinda food did she use to serve you hawkrider?
    Am still not confortable licking my own cum, I think the user's opinions will do :D

6. tidbitsofniblets

tidbitsofniblets Member

I can't swallow my boyfriend's semen without gagging and feeling like I'm about to throw up. I don't know if its his diet, but I cannot stand the taste.

7. Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay Member

The taste is fairly neutral, I think. On certain lovely occasions, my boyfriend's entire load has tasted sweet, but most of the time, it borders on salty.

It's not the taste that's odd or offputting to a lot of girls, it's the texture. I know quite a few who absolutely hate the feel of it, but don't really notice the taste or anything like that - it's the slimy, slick, rubbery aspect to it that gets them. I have to admit that, though I swallow readily, sometimes I get the tiniest gagging reaction when the first big bit hits the back of my throat.
    It's unique. Just try some. Peer pressure! :)

8. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

It's funny cus am not a person with a weak stomach. There's been several times when am fingering a girl anally and I apply my own personal lubricant when there's no other choice available (licking my fingers), but I just have a mental block about trying my own sperm haha.

9. aspirine

aspirine Member

Cinnamon changes the taste and makes it sweet. Smoking makes it nasty. I am not sure about booze. Ant fungus rubs like Desenex can make it taste foul as the chemical seeps into the system,

10. hawkrider

hawkrider Member

I wish at the time I had thought to make note of foods she served and their reactions on my cum taste.

And Berguh, don't get me wrong, I don't go 'roung sampling my cum as a rule. I've tasted it in the past as part of sex play, and it didn't 'stunt my growth' or anything. LOL

11. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

smoking and dark meats (particularly those heavy in fat) typically have af oul effect on the taste of sperm

fresh foods/fruits, especially pineapple typically make sperm sweeter

12. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

That's so interesting, I didn't know your diet had such a big effect on semen taste:toetap: . Looks like am going to be ordering alot more of those Dominoes's Cinnamon Stix from now on! haha

With all the things I've read, it seems like my semen is not the most repulsive one out there. I don't smoke at all and I drink rarely. I don't eat smoking or dark meats very often. I have a cinnamon cereal that's one of my favorites that I eat couple of times a week, I drink a lot of fruit juices... plus I got to the gym regularly (dunno if that makes a difference or not).

On top of that, my semen doesn't stay in my sack very often. It comes out every other day or so... That means there is no risk of it going bad :) hahaha.

13. SluttyKristine

SluttyKristine Member

I'd say it tastes alright/good depends on the guy but not great, I still voted for GREAT anyway, because it's the closiest to my answer.

14. NothingHere

NothingHere Member

You should definitely taste it to find out :p Yeah, it's kinda bad tasting to me. Tasting just a little doesnt really taste like anything though. Interesting that you asked whether it's the cure for cancer . . . a news story just declared that oral sex causes throat cancer. Oh well. But it's the cancer that girls are getting shots for now, so there's no excuse to stop :p

15. jaxx

jaxx Member

16. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

No way!
    Fuck! Anything can give u cancer now a days. Where did u see that anyways? Cus I find it hard to believe.

17. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

i dont like the taste of it, but i think its easier and less messy just to take it. i for the longest time would never taste it but i thought it was weird for my ex boyfriend having a paper towel around everytime i gave him head. i thought it would be a more comfortable for the both of us for me to just take it. i didnt happen all the time so it wasnt a huge deal.

juicelover likes this.
  18. Sociologist

Sociologist Member

It's always reminded me of phlem so I steer clear, just tell the hubby to let me know when it's close or I will throw up.

19. MatthewShane

MatthewShane Banned

I think it tastes salty. Smells like bleach usually.

20. OhGodOhGodOhGod07

OhGodOhGodOhGod07 Member

I guess semen is seen as quite repulsive at times because it's a bodily fluid. It's like swallowing someone else's spit, swallowing something that was once inside someone else can be quite hard to get used to. And also, considering the fact that urine and semen come from the same hole makes me feel even more squeamish. I don't think it's the salty taste that's the problem (cos i love salt) I just think it's the fact that the semen was once stored inside you.

Oh and in answer to your question: is it healthy? It is very healthy as it is packed with protein! So get sucking girls!