Lick My Asshole Please

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Dr. Butts, May 26, 2007.

1. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

My girlfriend has this crazy expectation that on her birthday, she should get multiple orgasms that add up to her new age. This started when she turned 40. In a few days, she turns 42.

So, to rise to this challenge, I need to do everything I can think of. I'm in training right now. It has turned into a tradition that her birthday celebration start off with my licking her asshole until she achieves #1, right after she takes a shower. She loves it!

2. open2optionsDFW

open2optionsDFW Member

ok Fuck-Nut... just because you are scared to let go, doesn't mean you need to be gross or ignorant...

If you don't like the subject matter MOVE THE FUCK ON!

Dumbass-post-whoring-shit heads just irritate me...

As for the OP...

Lick & njoy being licked... you will know if its safe or not... go for it...

My wife is of the "don't ask, don't tell.. GOOD GOD! that felt amazing group... occasionally "slips" in return...baby steps... baby steps..

r.

3. lyechin2002

lyechin2002 Guest

I just like lick pussy only! till his "juice" come pour out!

4. SirLicksAlot69

SirLicksAlot69 Member

i love the taste and feel of a woman's asshole, almost as much as i love the taste and feel of vagina

5. curious78

curious78 Member

I lick every inch of my wife's body.. her asshole included. When I first did it she moaned like a cat in heat, then never admitted she licked it. But she always backs into my tongue. its so soft and sweet can could I not?

6. OneChordWonders

OneChordWonders Member

what the fuck

7. sudipb

sudipb Guest

Goss... I like to lick tht place - and my wife enjoy it been licked & touched, but she dislike anything inside asshole.

8. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

We did it!

9. Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver Senior Member

open2optionsDFW This was not a lie, so why dont you come tongue me big fella :prettyplease:

10. Goopy

Goopy Guest

I find that the 'average' person does not understand the sexual and emotional power of licking butthole. The butthole is like a mystical chocolate flavored chute of orgasmic pleasure for both male and female. I recall when I first heard of pleasure through the means of licking one's sphincter. I vowed to never take the exit directly up the hershey highway. Yet, I never locked my backdoor when making the beast with two backs so the option of tonguing my tailpipe was open. It was when I was with a 70 year panther (term used for a cougar older than 50.) that she opened my eyes to the pleasure of packing fudge with a tongue. My world was twisted upside down. I realized what a delight it was. It felt amazing to fart, while in the act also. I commend everyone who enjoys it.

11. bella12384

bella12384 Member

LMAO- seriously?? You farted while in the act?

12. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

I had a girl let out a little gas while I was eating her ass. She was a little embarrassed a little, but I didn't mind. I just ate her ass harder and she was happy.

13. PlayRadioPlay

PlayRadioPlay Member

Yes, I have. But, he usually just does it anyway. He knows that I enjoy it. :)

14. Tes96

Tes96 Member

Wow, it's amazing how many people on this website can't spell or type correctly.

15. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

If you have noticed, they're all usually in the "real kinky" or other sub-forums of the "Love & Sex" forum.

What does that tell you?

16. junZ

junZ -dreaded puertorican-

they are typing with 1 hand?

17. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

1) They're sexual trolls who never learned to spell or write properly
    2) They are young and trolling because they've just discovered that people talk about this kind of content on the internet

The reason I say it's probably one of these two reasons is because they always have low post counts and they usually are never seen in any other threads or forums. They don't seem like they are here to actually be part of the Hip Forums community. More so just to post fly by night odd sexual threads, get their rocks off and then leave.

18. SirLicksAlot69

SirLicksAlot69 Member

I've had it requested a time or 2, but if i'm comfortable enough with the female to put my mouth on her then i was probably going to do it anyway

19. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

It's even funnier to me when no one responds to their posts so they put up a post begging for people to reply.

Peace Out,
    Rev J

20. Nina86

Nina86 Member

Many enjoy that feeling but not me. I just think it's pretty much nasty lol! If someone asked me to do that, I just stop and give them an are you serious look lol :rolleyes: