Lick My Asshole Please

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Dr. Butts, May 26, 2007.

1. nat_uk

nat_uk Member

Never been afraid to ask :)

2. IWantTo

IWantTo Member

Never asked, but always been asked if he can lick my ass. Another time was crazy, I went on a blind date with this guy and he asked if I could lick his ass :eek: I said No.

3. Curlygirl

Curlygirl Member

Never asked, he did it by his own decision.:) And i like it a lot.

4. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

Nah, you should try it! I love eating a girl's ass!

5. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

I agree, if you love anal penetration, you would LOVE rimming! I know it may seem gross, but as long as you make sure an thoroughly clean your butt with soap and water you don't need to worry.

I have eaten my wife's ass TONS of times. There is no bad odor or taste, a matter of fact, her vag has a stronger flavor than her ass, not in a bad way, but naturally the vag is more musky tasting in my opinion.

She goes absolutely nuts she rubs her clit and I eat her ass, not to mention it's a good way to relax the anus for pain-free penetration and increased pleasure. After I eat her ass and then we have anal, she is able to have a much quicker onset of her orgasm and it's also longer and more intense.

Try it, you will not be disappointed!

6. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

I have been asked before. I love the directness and then I love giving the attention! It is great when a woman tells me exactly what she wants. I can do a lot of guessing and I am pretty good at it, but directness is very cool and HOT!!

7. s2lizard

s2lizard Member

My wife likes anal but the first time I mentioned licking her asshole she was a little like "Ummm... really?" I was like "Yep"! She didnt ask for it the first few times but now she'll lay on her stomach while were in bed and spread her legs a bit. She'll just casually say "Are you gonna lick it or what?"

I know what my duty is at that point.:D

Its hot...what can I say. Totally taboo and "dirty". Thats what makes it freegin hot.

8. Jokerzilla

Jokerzilla Banned

I haven't done it before but I wouldn't mind trying it.

9. Minxie.

Minxie. Member

yes i have and my boyfriend likes it,only if its clean though lol.

10. Xyclon

Xyclon Member

off topic but your sig is really funny! im not gay but i am supportive dont get me wrong, i just think its funny :p

11. OzSteve

OzSteve Member

Rimming IS AMAZING, both giving and receiving.

Both me and my partner (in the heat of the moment) will do it regardless to when we do it. Start by doing it lightly and your partner will LOVE IT.

I guess you need an open mind too

12. thedeem0n

thedeem0n Member

HAHAHAHAHA!!
    "YOU NEVER GO ASS TO MOUTH!!!"~~Dante Hicks (Brian O'Halloran) from Clerks 2

13. DazedGypsy

DazedGypsy fire

14. Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver Senior Member

this thread makes me want to puke

15. ChicagoTwo4fun

ChicagoTwo4fun Member

He does it without asking because he knows i love it!

16. Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver Senior Member

I always have bloody hemorrhoids, anyone want to lick my asshole?

17. bbstrider

bbstrider Member

I'm late to the party, here. (Just joined.) I've never had a woman ask me to rim her. I first tried it with a college girlfriend, just out of the blue, during foreplay. She didn't say anything, but her breathing made clear how much she liked it. She returned the favor a few days later.

A couple of years later I was dating a girl who loved to play with my ass. She would have me lay on my stomach and she would massage and rub and lightly swat it and giggle with delight. She began to add little strokes through the crack, lightly touching my anus. One afternoon she turned me over, looked at me intently, and said, "I really want to do this." She scooted me up so that I was sitting against the headboard. She laid on her stomach, hooked my thighs with her elbows, hiked them up and buried her tongue in my ass. It was amazing.

Fast forward a few years. I'm in a torrid romance with a woman in a Latin American country where I'm traveling on business. After sneaking quick oral sessions and heavy makeout/petting sessions, we finally get a chance to sleep together. She goes down on me, and then begins rimming me. Then she raises her head, gives me a lustful smile, and says, "Am I the wildest thing you ever had?" Oral-anal play was a very natural part of our lovemaking.

Earlier editions of "The Joy of Sex" had segments on oral-anal play. But in later editions they took it out, adding an editor's note that said they'd gotten notes from health experts saying, "Look. It doesn't matter how much you clean, there's just a crazy risk of getting hepatitis from doing this."

I've heard of people using plastic wrap as a barrier when rimming their partner, to help keep things safe.

18. Shale

Shale ~

Yuk, if ur gonna lick plastic, don't even need an asshole.

I never doubted that you would be exposed to microbes by licking an asshole, but so far I haven't had any ill effects of it. My wife had H-Pylori which causes ulcers and bad digestion distress. When we were at the doctor I asked him if I could catch it thru analingus. Can't remember if he knew the answer or not. Still don't know - because not everyone is predisposed to that bacterium.

However, as a precaution I already got a Hep-A vaccination. But that isn't like the body-fluid spread hepatitis - it is much milder and quite common. A bunch of ppl contract it and fight it off without realizing they had it. I think about half the ppl have contracted it. That is the one you get in restaurants from salads where the preparer didn't wash hands thoroughly after shitting. (Yeah, think of microscopic particles of shit in ur salad) :puke:

Some of us do these oral things quite impulsively and don't think about the hygiene issues while consumed with lust.

I was recently with a young Latino and I think I surprised him while sucking his balls that I ducked into his ass crack and started licking. He at first wanted to stop me because he was not optimally clean, but he tasted alright to me. I like the fragrant sweat that exudes around an asshole. [​IMG]

19. Miss_JW

Miss_JW Member

I love to get my pussy and asshole licked.

20. bbstrider

bbstrider Member

Yeah, I agree about the plastic. Why bother? Sadly, my wife is not into rimming. She did it to me on our honeymoon, unasked, and that is the one and only time. A few weeks ago we were into some hot & heavy oral and I started rimming her -- first, just some quick, "accidental" swabs and then more deliberate. She stopped me, and told me she didn't like it. Bummer.