Lick My Asshole Please

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Dr. Butts, May 26, 2007.

1. Dr. Butts

Dr. Butts Member

Ladies, have you ever come right out and asked your man to lick your asshole?

2. sugarlips24

sugarlips24 Member

no i didn't ask him.... when things got really hot he started rubbing my asshole with his fingers and it felt great then he went to lick my pussy and then licked my asshole and it was incredible..... don't ask, surprise her and do it.... it definately ruins it when a guy asks first.... you lose the excitement!

1 person likes this.
  3. mit2788

mit2788 Member

This is something I have always had a fascination with. Been with my girlfriend for 8 months and recently when we were in 69 position things got really heated and as her asshole was right in my face anyway i decided to lick it but pass the tounge strokes off as an accident, at first she flinched a bit probably at the thought of it but soon she was really moaning with pleasure everytime I touched it... really turned me on!

Any girls like having this done to them?

4. bella12384

bella12384 Member

no, but my husband asked me to lick his asshole. he licks mine all the time and wanted some action of his own. at first i was a bit skeptical, but it was actually more of a turn on than i expected. i never asked him to do it to me- it is OK, but i would rather give than receive.

5. assl

assl Member

I love licking the wife's ass. She won't admit it but she loves it! I lick the ass, have a couple of fingers inside on the "spot", and with the other hand, a finger rubbing her clit! Magic!

6. pug

pug Member

actually the asshole, specifically around the rim of the hole has alot of nerve endings and can bring great pleasure when stimulated.

Penatration is not needed to get any satisfication from it.
    A finger or a tounge is fine, especially in the 69 position when giving oral as you can stimulate both holes at once.

7. KingEduardo

KingEduardo Guest

i luv to lick a woman there, esp if she is dirty and is into it as much as i am

8. Cuff

Cuff Member

Im very shy when it comes to receiving anything in general so i havent been rimmed, but i did ask him before i licked his. It was a heat of the moment type thing. lol

9. Britneyr

Britneyr Member

i love anal play but i think that the mouth should stay away from that area.

10. sushiosoyum

sushiosoyum Member

:cheers2:

but i've been known to lick a few poop chutes (clean fucking ones!) as they come around :D

11. schooner

schooner Member

my girl never asked for it but i have done it to her a couple of times..and let me tell you that she has done it to me....and it feels great...and the fact that she is doing it is a real turn on

12. Shale

Shale ~

I started licking my wife's ass while going down on her and it is one of the things I like doing with a lover. I usually do guys ass now and it excites me as well as feels good to the person being rimmed.

For the young man who doesn't think you should put your mouth on an anus ... well, yeah, it is gross if you think about it, but let loose, quit thinking and Just Do It! You'll be glad you did.

13. dr_bahy

dr_bahy Member

from 2 weeks i slept with girl
    it wa her 1st time to try sex
    she is 17
    when we do a lot of sex and i opened hr and fucked her pussy about 4 times in 3 hours
    we slept a bet
    then i wake up and i found her licking my dick
    when she saw me ... sh set on my face with her ass and asked my to eat it
    i pushed my tongue in her ass and played with her and she gone crazy and we got wild anal licking and fucking ;)

14. schooner

schooner Member

i asked her to do it to me the other night..and she did and it was so hot...

15. Englishman

Englishman Member

I've always done it, and truth to tell I've enjoyed it most with the women who have twisted and turned and been a little squeamish about it me doing it. Done right it's so playful.

16. Amaranth

Amaranth Member

It is heaven..both giving and receieving. I shave my asshole so my wife knows its clean and will lick me if she's really turned on. But, lick her all the time. There's almost never any taste or smell....which is soemtimes a disappointment. Even with pussy, I like a little taste and smell- musk.

In 69, there can be nothing better than your tongue in a beautiful womans pussy and your nose at her asshole, inhaling her musk. Rotate the hips down to find her rosebud and you've struck gold.

I often eat my wife's asshole for 20-30 minitues on end....she deserves it and makes her so hot, she fucks like a mink afterwards...

17. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

I don't ask, but he does it and it's gooooood

1 person likes this.
  18. Wild Mountain Dave

Wild Mountain Dave Rainbow

Lots of fun to be had right there.

19. sharada

sharada Member

My husband loves to lick my asshole.I was shy and was shocked when he did it for the first time.But it was simply marvellos and I actually reached a shattering climax. Now its big turn on for me
    and we do it all the time.

1 person likes this.
  20. steamboars1

steamboars1 Member

I have never had it done to me, but I know that I prefer to be the "licker" than the "lickee". I guess it's my oral fixation.