what do bees symbolize?

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by gib_0101, May 15, 2007.

1. gib_0101

gib_0101 Member

I've had dreams of bees two nights in a row.

In my first dream, a bee stung me. No big deal.

But in my second dream (the next night), I dreamt that bees started gathering in my room. It actually wasn't my room (I'm not sure whose house I was in, but it felt like "my room"). First one bee, then another, then four or five. I wanted to find a fly swatter, so I went around the house (still not mine but feeling familiar) looking for one. As I walked around the house, more and more bees started appearing. I had no idea where they were coming from.

Bees aren't anything weird to dream about, but when it reoccurs two nights in a row, that has to have some meaning. Any suggestions?

2. AncientHippie

AncientHippie Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Not sure what bees symbolize in dreams, but they have been in the news lately because of their rapid vanishing act. Any chance that was in the back of your mind?

3. gib_0101

gib_0101 Member

Could "bee". :lol:

4. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

gib_0101, I think they are coming from your own need to focus, and tap deeper into the connections of the heart, and find the wisdom of all living things is most alive within yourself.
    The fly swatter is about your choices.

Bees are wonderful healing energy. They ask you to be true, and walk in love and balance - even if life stings sometimes.

Well just another suggestion.

5. White Feather

White Feather Senior Member

fights and reprimands.

Whenever I got stung by a bee I knew that I would be having a fight with my boss.

6. Black_bird

Black_bird Member

In many tales, bees are symbols of resurrection and renewal ... A hero's successful journey to the Underworld and safe return.

Bees are often a good omen.
    __
    Black_bird