Cum on food!

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#1 Gerth

Gerth

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted May 11 2007 - 04:34 PM

So here is my question to any girls reading this: would it be acceptable as an idea to you? If so, what food/recipe would be the most enticing to actually try it out for the first time? If anyone has any experiences of this, please let me know!

#2 _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_

o_O

• Members
  • 3,077 posts

Posted May 11 2007 - 05:04 PM

How do you think I glaze my doughnuts?

Pussy juice, it isn't just for glazing faces anymore. o_O
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 NothingHere

NothingHere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted May 12 2007 - 12:40 AM

orgazmik, you have no idea how much I'd like to taste your doughnuts . . . And Gerth, its not that strange, really. I wouldn't have the nerve to ask a girl to try it but if it feels okay go ahead. If she's a vegetarian, tofu maybe? Haha, I feel like a sweet food is best, try the doughnut idea.

#4 Gerth

Gerth

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted May 28 2007 - 04:31 AM

Hmm...okay, well it seems there is not much interest in this subject, looks like I am weird after all! I just knew it...anyway, Orgazmik - interesting reply, but did you mean female or male cum on your doughnuts?! I am intrigued....

Really though, is there nobody out there who has either tried this or at least would consider it? It's a natural ingredient after all! Well, of sorts...

#5 gaum

gaum

Elephant Orgy

• Members
  • 3,076 posts

Posted May 28 2007 - 06:42 PM

use an english muffin
Posted ImagePosted Image
RIP rangerdanger

#6 hawkrider

hawkrider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted May 29 2007 - 01:07 AM

My g/f said if I'd 'cum' up with the topping, she'd eat whatever I served it on.
life is many journeys, you just can't take them all at once.

#7 lionman80

lionman80

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted May 29 2007 - 07:01 AM

Food and Sex dont mix. That is gross
Posted Image

#8 hawkrider

hawkrider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted May 30 2007 - 10:15 AM

Try eating a banana out of a pussy. I like sucking strawberries from "M"s pussy. Sometimes even add a few drops of chocklit sauce. Food can be great fun with sex.

As I've aged, I've found lots of things to be fun that I didn't understand when younger. I want to keep sex fresh and fun for many more years, so I figure I gotta be open to new stuff with my woman.

#9 hawkrider

hawkrider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted May 30 2007 - 10:23 AM

Oh yeah, I meant to comment as to my #6 post:

Last nite "M" sucked me till I was ready and I added my 'sauce' to her Alfredo. She said she really couldn't tell the difference. I tasted it at her request, and agreed with her.

(~~Put strawberries on grocery list~~)

#10 Riggs

Riggs

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted May 30 2007 - 10:32 AM

Oh, thanks, love. Everytime I have a glaze doughnut, this will be on my mind. lol
Posted Image

#11 Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted May 30 2007 - 03:44 PM

Now, I don't mind cum, and I love my boyfriend, but if he asked me to eat it off a cracker or something, well....I'd probably laugh, and admire his tenacity in asking me such a question, but it's still quite odd, I have to admit. Plus, semen does weird things when it's out in the air. It clots, then reliqeufies. I don't want to be eating any clotted cum. :toetap:

#12 Rigamarole

Rigamarole

• 1,763 posts

Posted May 30 2007 - 10:41 PM

Now, I don't mind cum, and I love my boyfriend, but if he asked me to eat it off a cracker or something, well....I'd probably laugh, and admire his tenacity in asking me such a question, but it's still quite odd, I have to admit. Plus, semen does weird things when it's out in the air. It clots, then reliqeufies. I don't want to be eating any clotted cum. :toetap:

Mmm... cum crackers. I think that is a totally marketable idea.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#13 Just curious

Just curious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted May 31 2007 - 03:42 AM

I'm not sure what to make of this. I think lion man may be right, however, what ever you do Gerth, make sure you get her to agree ( never trick her ie...cum on cake, then tell her later) or you will be dumped quickly.

Orgaz, you are one unique lady, now I have a craving for your doughnuts!!

#14 Gerth

Gerth

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted June 03 2007 - 05:40 AM

Well, it seems not many girls are interested in this subject! Shame, because I was really looking for some ideas on a) how I go about asking her, and b) what ideas you could try, you know...."serving suggestions"! Come on girls, please help me out...I mean, what do you think would go well with cum? Chocolate? Steak?! Throw me a bone here!!! Pretty please....

Even if you haven't tried it, do you think it would be something you would consider?

#15 Gerth

Gerth

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted October 06 2007 - 01:11 AM

Seeing as this thread died long ago, I thought I would add a little story. I once came in a girl's chocolate eclair when i was a teenager. At the time it seemed like a good idea (she ate it without knowing), but afterwards I was consumed with guilt. Just recently though, when drunk, I told her about it and she was actually fine with it - I am so glad I told her, it is something I would never do again but it was such a turn on at the time. Idiot, i know! Any other girls here have similar experiences with cum on or in food, either knowing or finding out later? How did you or would you react?

#16 chuckf2000

chuckf2000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted October 06 2007 - 07:15 AM

Can I order a dozen?

Edit: Better yet, can I come over and lick the 'glaze' right from the dispenser? :)

#17 Crazyz

Crazyz

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted October 06 2007 - 10:01 AM

I've had the same fantasy, but never found any girls who shared it. Seems to be a guy only thing, and even then it's hard to find. I once read a story about a girl who used it as salad dressing, but don't know if it was true or not.

#18 Lew_Cipher

Lew_Cipher

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted October 08 2007 - 11:51 PM

If she is clean & hot, I'd let her piss/cum/juice on anything & eat it.

#19 His Eden

His Eden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 906 posts
  • LocationIn the land of rivers, lakes, and trees.

Posted October 09 2007 - 12:57 AM

Okay, maybe I am being picky, but I like my cum fresh from the source.;) Cold cum is nasty!

Does she like raw oysters? Might be a good compromise....about the same consistency ;) Be fun to cum on the "half-shell" too. You'd need to practice to get it all in the shell, but it'd be fun!
Posted Image
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says....
"Oh Crap! She's up!"

#20 Gerth

Gerth

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted October 09 2007 - 10:22 PM

Ah, oyster shells...interesting idea! Thanks for that. You said you would not be too keen on cold cum, but what if you managed to eat it fresh, as in straight away? I think there is something extremely visually alluring about the sight of cum shimmering on something so everyday as food. Any other girls out there have any other "serving suggestions"?! I think my ultimate fantasy would be to have a dinner party in which it is served in many different ways on many different foods. My middle name is Caligula. *Ahem*.

#21 Gerth

Gerth

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted November 27 2007 - 04:04 PM

Really nobody else out there who has tried this?! Such picky eaters...!

#22 Gumby

Gumby

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,076 posts

Posted January 06 2008 - 10:46 AM

come and glaze my pasteries then my face!

#23 D&D

D&D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted February 14 2008 - 11:07 PM

we've done brownies and a cup of pudding. she ate the whole cup like it was nothing. while smiling. LIFE IS GOOD.

#24 erebus

erebus

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted February 15 2008 - 04:29 PM

sure, I like the taste of cum.

#25 nakedtreehugger

nakedtreehugger

craaaaaazy

• Members
  • 5,247 posts

Posted February 16 2008 - 01:22 PM

i would love to eat my manlover's cum off toast and jam or something. i think that would be really hot.
Posted Image

"let your soul gravitate to the love..."

let's hug it out, bitch

#26 silverhippy

silverhippy

Comfortably Numb

• Members
  • 4,904 posts

Posted February 18 2008 - 04:50 AM

My girl friend did it with a blue Berry muffin, she cut it in half and then gave me a B/J, she kept the cum in one side of her mouth (cheek) and kind of filled her cheek up with air then she shook it up about 30 times in her cheek and let it run out of her mouth onto one half of the muffin it came out really thick then she put the muffin together and ate it. Very cool experience

#27 masterintx99

masterintx99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted February 20 2008 - 06:17 AM

I used to do this with one of my old subs. Very erotic!

#28 silverhippy

silverhippy

Comfortably Numb

• Members
  • 4,904 posts

Posted February 20 2008 - 06:23 AM

Peace

#29 masterintx99

masterintx99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted February 20 2008 - 06:36 AM

Bordering on slave. I hope to (soon) find a real slave that is worth my time. Women find it hard to keep me happy. I want to cum at least 6 times/day.

#30 silverhippy

silverhippy

Comfortably Numb

• Members
  • 4,904 posts

Posted February 20 2008 - 07:01 AM

Peace