describe 1st time a guy came in your mouth

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by gboud, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gboud

gboud Member

I pratically begged my highschool girlfriend to let me cum in her mouth but she didn't let me in the 2 years we where together. So my first time was my first year of college.

I went back to the dormroom of a girl i met at the bar and we slept together. The next mourning she was giving me a blowjob and I asked her if I could cum. she didnt stop and just mumbled um hum. But I wasn't sure if she meant I could in her mouth, so I asked and I'll never forget her reaction. she looked at me and stoped for a second and kindof rolled her eyes and said go ahead. When I came she half gagged and then I felt her gulp. It never actually occured to me that she might swallow.

Not the most inthusiastic but It was still fucking great.

klanco98 likes this.
  2. newlondongirl

newlondongirl Banned

Well, i was 15 and my first boyfriend was 18 and we were over his house watching a movie on the couch. we started to make out and he got his little friend out and put my hand on it. he then asked if i could suck him and i said OK because i really thought he was great. I was doing this for a little and could tell he was getting very excited and i was nervous what would happen next but i also didn't want to disappoint him. So i just let him finish which i sucked down and swallowed as fast as i could to make it all go away as fast as possible. i remember having a horrible taste in my mouth afterwards so i went to the kitchen to get a soda pop.

klanco98 likes this.
  3. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass Member

When my wife and I were dating, she just went down on me at one time. She had never given a blow-job, and I had never received one. It took about 30 seconds to blast her throat... And that's what I did. She was so surprised and the feeling of my cum in the back of her throat that she blew it all over me as she started laughing.

Now she is a PHD in fellatio. It's like she makes love to my penis with her mouth. It's as if she enjoys it more then I do. That's a good blow-job!

4. natureslaze

natureslaze Member

my now girlfriend and i were making out and such on my bed and she was reaching in my pants and teasing me a bit so finally i asked if she would blow me. i knew she was a little iffy on the subject which is why i asked. she was still rubbing up on me when i asked and then she kinda took my by surprise when she looked me dead in the eyes and asked if i thought her future potential husband, if it were not me, would be angry if she blew me. i thought about it a second and said now and continued to explain that while jealousy will exist in any situation regardless of what the sexual action was that more than likely her future husband will be equally guilty of such acts and that it shouldn't matter. she explained how badly she wanted to take me in her mouth and decided that she would. when i was finally about to cum i asked her where she wanted it. to my surprise, after reading how many women were not to fond of sucking cock or swallowing, she asked me to cum in her mouth.
    it may have been one of the most passionate moments of my life. she absolutely loves to blow me and swallow when i cum. her only complaint is the after taste, but i guess nothings perfect

5. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Member

never ask. Just do it. If she has a problem with it, she will tell you before it even comes to that.

6. huggiebear

huggiebear Member

first time was with my ex, she went down on me and i blew in her mouth... she swallowed the second time, but gagged everytime from the thought of it. she used to get it in her mouth gag on it while running to the bathroom, she never once made it lol

7. sigh...

sigh... Member

shot of cum with a whiskey chaser--that's what I do

First time was with my dh--he was my boyfreind way back when--he asked if I would go down on him, I did and he came in my mouth. Didn't ask and I hadn't went down on anybody before and just assumed that was how it was. Ignorance is bliss. ;)

8. lostinanovel

lostinanovel Member

the very first time a guy came in my mouth i was pretty young (young teen) and naive and was with a much much much older guy (yeah, he'd be in legal trouble). he held my head firmly and i didnt know what to do, in fact, i am not sure that i knew what was happening. i half gagged and half swallowed and couldnt believe it happened.

9. Jon1138

Jon1138 Member

Nice...

The first time I did that to a girl it was kind of unexpected, like I didn't really think it was going to happen or know what to do or say, so I didn't warn her or anything, haha, it was kind of funny in retrospect.

10. jacobfredjo

jacobfredjo Senior Member

ive never had the pleasure of blowing in a girls mouth. Although i think its gross (if i am in the girls shoes), i think it would be extremely pleasureable lol. One day.....

11. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

haha Same with me. I hadn't even considered spitting as an option my first time. (Still don't...so impractical)

It wasn't anything to memorable. He warned me that he was going to cum soon, and seconds later I was swallowing. It didn't taste bad, and I think my adolescent bulimia may have eased the discomfort. lol What really pissed me off was when I went to kiss him and he refused because he didn't want that stuff in his mouth. WTF?!? I got dressed, said fuck you, and left.

I saw him the other day. Fat, ugly, and broke. Oh, and single.

12. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

well....first i thought that the taste is really like nothing else i ever tasted, and i liked it. And i felt nice and good at it, coz i was told i am good at it.but i didnt swallowed, i dont like that.

13. *~HoneyKitty~*

*~HoneyKitty~* Member

1 swallow leads to another lol after the first time i wanted it again. ill be in the middle of something & be like "i want to get on my knees &....." bit of an addiction & i like it everywhere else now messy is nice.

& to forwardventure glad to hear hes given you enough to laugh at now. not like my bf who i snowballed when he wasnt paying attention

14. TehMeansThe

TehMeansThe Member

My girlfriend doesn't really preferr it but if I ask her if I caqn cum in her mouth she'll usually say yes. My favorite time was when I came in her mouth and pulled her up to my face fast and told her to kiss me and we let the cum flow between our mouths. It was one of those fast, spontaneous urges that I had and it was awesome.

Kinkey likes this.
  15. jonnydisaster5

jonnydisaster5 Member

first time a guy came in my mouth i was 11. i had my legs behind my head and i was suckin on the end of my dick jackin my balls frantickly. no i didnt swallow. btw nut tastes like shit. chic cum is much better. even bad grrl cum is better.

16. metalgodz

metalgodz Member

Wow I must be lucky. Been with maybe 9 people my whole life and more than half of them swallowed with no qualms what so ever, again and again. Two of which said 'I love your taste!"

Chicks who have average to good hygine - thier cum can taste great and I love when a chick who flows a lot cum's in my face/mouth - especially if she is standing and I am kneeling. I love when a chick I am eating eat starts grinding into my face and gets wetter, a couple who got so excited grabbed my head as they did so and that my friends - just like a great blowjob where the chick swallows is goddamn nirvana (not the band).

I agree with someone who posted previously - it is more practical to just swallow rather than a mess be made. Besides - if the csi guys show up with the sperm sensative lights - make them work for thier money with less evidence - lol.

Oral sex is a safe way to get each other off and not have to worry about pregnancy. 69-ing is awesome. People who want oral sex should give it as well - just think of the Corona commercials motto - "Change your Latitude" .....

Metalgodz

17. LittleRedOne

LittleRedOne Member

18. Ass1over

Ass1over Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Ok, so I have to ask, if you like the taste, why not go ahead and swallow? Not being crude, just trying to understand....

19. WoodstockChild

WoodstockChild Intrepid Traveler!

We were in the middle of fucking and he asked if I'd give him a blowjob and I said okay. I didn't at all mind it but cumming in my mouth was a major turn off I don't know maybe because I don't like this guy at all. Lol. I lost my virginity to him under a bridge two days ago. And I have no feelings for him whatsoever, never had. I just felt like having sex and he was desperate. Lol. Is that bad?

20. Ass1over

Ass1over Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Depends on how you weigh good and bad I suppose. Personally I think it matter how you feel about it than what anyone else thinks. Stay healthy in the things you do and know the repercussions. Have fun :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.