Jump to content

- - - - -

red rash type circles around penis

  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RylyC



  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted May 08 2007 - 05:22 PM

ive got these itchy rash circles on my inner thigh, there is 3 of them on one side and 1 on the other. the biggest one is about the size of a quarter, im just woundering what it is? or if its anything serius.

P.S ive never had sex(unfortunetly) or blood exposer so it cant be an STD.

#2 one_hip_mama



  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted May 09 2007 - 05:27 AM

could be alot of things, from dry skin to ringworm. Your best bet is just to ask your doctor.
Posted Image

In honor of Allison Krause, Jeffery Glen Miller, Sandra Lee Scheuer, and William Knox Schroeder

#3 steveintn99



  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted May 09 2007 - 05:58 AM

sounds like ring worm

#4 hippiechick85



  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted May 09 2007 - 08:05 AM

Sounds like a ring worm to me too. Put some antifungal foot cream on it and it will get rid of it if that is what it is