Using her feet and toes to masturbate.

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by topper, May 4, 2007.

1. topper

topper Member

I've never been a foot fetish guy, so I never had occasion to do anything like this before. I had just got out of the shower and was horny and wanted to fool around before bed. My wife wasn't in the mood and wanted to watch a show that she taped. I was naked, kneeling at her feet. I eased up to them and rubbed my cock on them. As I grew hard,she didn't resist so I kept going. I rubbed my hard cock up and down them, then held them around my cock as I humped her feet. I held her cute little toes aournd the head of my cock as I basicly stroked myself with them. I felt an orgasm building and kept going until I blasted between her toes. My cum was dripping between her toes and over her feet. She held them up and asked me to clean them before my cum drips all over the sheets. I held both of her feet by the back of her ankles and raised them up and took her toes into my mouth and sucked them clean. Then I licked my way down the cum trails over her feet until she was all clean.
    "Thank You", she said to me and went back to watching her show.

2. steveintn99

steveintn99 Member

like the story i have had some good feet jobs before myself

3. BigBoyPants

BigBoyPants Member

You could have just as easily done that to a man.

4. topper

topper Member

Maybe you could have. If it were a guy instead of my wife, I would suck his cock,not his toes. I haven't found too many guys who "weren't in the mood"

5. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

That was a freaking awesome story, lol. I've tried to have my BF give me a footjob once, bue he thinks it's too weird. I think I have a slight foot fetish, but it's easily ignored.