I can't think of the name of this cartoon, someone please help me before I go insane!

Discussion in 'Classic Movies' started by hippy i am, Apr 30, 2007.

1. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

I cannot, for the life of me, think of the name of this cartoon that I used to love as a little girl. Let's see, with lack of information, or minus specifcs, it may be hard to help or tell which movie I am rambling on about. But if anyone can help, that'd be great! I'll send you a gift basket in the mail. This has been a month long trauma of torture and I cannot even simply google it. So, here goes...

The only part of the movie that I remember, is when this little animal (I can't remember what animal, maybe like a skunk or a raccoon or something) goes out one day from her home (I think it was a she) and this 18-Wheeler swerves around a corner, and it's carrying toxic waste or gas or something deadly/toxic. Well the little animal gets in contact with the gas, which I think I remember seeing the movie display it as like a lime green coloured green gas. And it seeped eerily through all the animal inhabitant's homes and this one little animal that I've been talking about, got real sick and the other animals were trying to take care of her.

WHAT THE HELL IS THE NAME OF THIS GODDAMN CARTOON?
    It is driving me past the brinks of my sanity.
    It's driving me crazy, because I want to rent it again & watch it.

2. maryjanegirl_2005

maryjanegirl_2005 Controlled Chaos

once upon a forest, i'm pretty sure is what ur talking about..in the end they try to get this plant off the side of cliff with this flying machine..

3. wiuf

wiuf Member

haha, oh man, I forgot about that film.

4. SouthernGal<3

SouthernGal<3 Member

LOL i remember that movie, i loved it, i think all the characters were like little rodent like creatures.

5. dollydagger

dollydagger Needle to the Groove

The Secret of Nimh?

6. leima

leima Banned

7. slam32

slam32 Member

I also like cartoons.But i don't kown what's this cartoon.

[font=ËÎÌå]Use DVD to iPhone video converter to make you own iphone video library.[/font]​

8. GypsyCasey

GypsyCasey Member

I love that movie.