Ingesting Opium Orally...

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by PsychMyke, Apr 28, 2007.

1. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

This may sound like a strange question...Is there a possiblity that opium is active orally...i know it sounds far fetched, but I'm allrgic to fragrances, and I cant smoke weed because of the fragranted smoke, so I know opium would probably be a no go as well. I have access to some right now and it hasn been around in motnhs, just wondering if anyone knows what would happen if i swallowed it...

It sounds gross now that i think about it, opium is really goopy im sure that would give me one hell of a stomach ache.

2. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

would eating something bypass the allergy?

3. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Yes opium will get you high if eaten it just takes alot more of the drug. Any drug like coke,herion,Meth,Pot etc will get you high if eaten it just takes more. this is how if was first used actually. The Greeks and egyptians use to give it to wounded and dying soldiers after a battle to eat it, The opium would ease there pain. Then it was learned after that smoking it is a better way then injesting it orally.

4. prismatism

prismatism loves you

make a tea. oh my god :D. if you can find a good recipe... it will be like drinking a cup of happiness, christmas morning, watching cartoons with a bowl of cereal on your lap, and orange sunshine.

i don't know if you would be allergic to that? it tastes different as tea than it does as smoke... i don't know. but if you just ate it, it would affect you too.

MAKeR likes this.
  5. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

WOW prismatism you are 100% right with your description-That is what a good opiate high feels like. I never heard that used before, Dam when you are nice and high on a opiate the happiness in your soul and warm feeling does feel like christmas morning as a kid it really does. Great Great description ! The next time someone ask what a hit of dope feels like I will use that !!!!

6. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

hahaha yeah thats pretty good...well said prismatism

7. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Hey myke this is off the topic but I was wondering how did you find out you were allergic to pot. did it happen the first time you used it or what ? and what happens to you ? Is it just a pain in the ass like a rash and you get real itchy or is it real serious like your throat can close and it poisons you ! I don't know what you are allergic to in the weed but I know a person who is allergic to pot but can smoke hash. its something in the pot that bothers him and it is not in hash so he can get high on hash with no problum agt all. Are you also allergic to hash ?

8. farmer dylan

farmer dylan Member

man eating opium is a much more effective method then smoking it

9. nesta

nesta Banned

yes you can eat it, IF it is legitimately opium and not "red rock" or otherwise fake. but then the fake ones aren't active outside of the placebo effect anyhow, regardless of what some might say.

smoking is a new world practice, but opium is one of the most ancient of old world drugs. it was always consumed orally until they learned of things like smoking, and other means of ingestion.

your best best would be to put it in gel capsules, because opium is quite bitter, and opium tea is one of the foulest things ive ever tasted, though the effects themselves are wonderful once they come on. that is, i've not had opium tea made from regular opium - i've had opium tea made from dried poppy pods, which contains a lot of opium as well as other substances from the poppy. its not so much that its the worst taste i've experienced as you have to drink a lot of it this way and after a few gulps it gets harder and harder to choke down.

10. guido

guido Member

make a tea.. i've done it several times over the past year. I find it to be a very effevtive method. you can buy poppy pods on ebay... if you like i can give you my recipe and method of production. it does taste bitter if you do not season it with flavor but just add honey and it tastes sweet and wonderful like the high itself. there are side effects like with any drug that come with the tea.

11. Gizmo Duck72

Gizmo Duck72 Member

Please share your recipe guido.

12. guido

guido Member

usually i try and get about 20 meduim sized pods 6-8 inches per gallon of tea. I'll make a gallon of tea by mixing to half gallon batches of different strengths. First boil a little more than half a gallon of water (more becuase some water will evaporate during the process) while your doing that take your pods cut them in half carefully emptying out all the seeds. (they do contain smalll amounts of opium but when ingested will give you some wicked cramps) next take about 12 pods and put then in a food processor, bar blender, or anything that you can use to crush or grind them up as small as possible. i like to make them into a powder using my bar blender. the more surface area the better. when your water begins to boil begin to steep some tea bags in there any kind of tea will do, i prefer green tea. next shut off the heat to your water . take your crushed pods put them in a large bowl. carefully pour your hot tea into the bowl with the poppy pod powder. next you need an acid to help draw out the opium. usually i use lemon juice. but ive used grapefruit juice, lime juice, orange juice and so on. i usually add about a half a cup of lemon juice to be sure, some of the other juices are less acidic and i may add more. give the mixture a good stir and go smoke a joint while you wait one hour then strain thro a fine strainer, you also can use cheese cloth if possible (found at your local grocery store) save your poppy pod mush that gets caught in the strainer. at this point after an hour the tea is still hot and i will add honey, depending on how bitter the tea is i add to my taste. Other flavors ive use is anise, vanilla, cinnamon, sugar, fresh mint, orange extract. you have now made your first half gallon batch. next get another half gallon of water boiling while you grind up the other eight pods, make sure you saved the mush from the last batch cause your gonna go thro the exact same steps except adding another eight crushed up pods. note this batch is gonna be slightly weaker so add it to the first batch. You should only need one 12 oz glass of this tea to get high like none other. When drinking tea it takes about an hour before you start to feel the poium creeping up on you, your muscles relax your stomach sorta tenses slightly, you begin to feel lighter. after it begins to kick in it takes probabaly another hour or two before your high will begin to peak, after that your have atleast a good 8 hours of floatin on a cloud with your bowl of sunshine. i wouldnt drink more than one glass your first time unless your an experienced opiate user even then give it a few hours to gauge. you cann and will get extremely sick if you drink too much, and it is possible to overdose drinking opium tea.

13. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

I was under the impression that any old poppy would not do the trick. I see the pods you are talking about on EBay, but how could one be assured of potency?

14. guido

guido Member

well you have to do some research. obviously a reccomendation is your best choice. I personally have never had a problem with potency... but potency does vary.. sometimes they are more potent some are less, usually this is due to the various species of opium poppies, also where they are from. Sometimes my tea is very very strong and i ve quickly drank too much before. But you wanna first find out wether or not not chemicals are sprayed on the poppies to inhibit the opium inside the flower, i've heard if you drink tea from a flowers sprayed for that purpose you will get very very very sick. but ive never gotten poppies that havent gotten me high. infact im makin some tea right now!

15. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Guido! yo its John I switched screen names. How is Charlotte? brewin tea in Illadelph I just made some last week :)

16. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Wait a sec, cut the pods in half to empty the seeds? Im still drilling holes, why didnt I think of that?! thanks Guido. By the way, any dudes run out in traffic lately? haha I think im 100% clean off the charges man :)

17. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

congrats, broseph

18. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

~edited so that a certain someone feels better (not me)~
    hypothetically? or who do you buy from?

19. guido

guido Member

you would be on the right track sensei

20. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

thanks. do you know if they ship USPS, I have a PO box. I asked a few days ago and have yet to hear a reply. any comedown or withdrawal here?