Girlfriend's mother fantasy

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 John2435

John2435

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted April 25 2007 - 04:56 AM

Has anyone ever had a fantasy on his girlfriend's hot mom ?

Or for girls about boyfriend' dad...

Did something happened ?

My ex girlfiend's mom was so hot, I couldn't stop thinking about her...She used to flirt with me a lot but nothing happened.
It was too risky

The web championship 2007
Highest score 587,360

#2 TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted April 25 2007 - 02:50 PM

of course...

"I'm in love with stacie's mom!!!!"
"Just shoot em in the head...they seem to go down permanently when you shoot them in the head"

#3 searchingfool

searchingfool

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted December 19 2008 - 09:23 PM

i dated a lady who set me up with her daughter.

#4 Bob74

Bob74

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted December 20 2008 - 01:11 PM

I think everyone has had this type of fantasy before. Hell, I posted that I would love to have sex with my mother in law, but I was looked upon like a leper! Oh well, I guess some people have it together more so than others???

#5 Musikero

Musikero

• 2,355 posts

Posted December 22 2008 - 07:12 PM

This is what you said in that thread (italics mine). It wasn't the fantasizing bit that got you in trouble. It was your asking for help in how to act out that fantasy in real life.

I am 33 years old and my mother in law is around 58 or so? I have been married to her daughter for over 10 years, and we have been together almost 15. Ever since I first saw my mother in law I thought she was so hot! I fantasize about having sex with her on a regular basis and I would love to do it with her. She is in my thoughts, and dreams as well!!!

Let me give you a little backstory... For years, when we were ending a family event, she would always give me a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek, but 2-3 years ago, as she hugged me goodbye, she gave me a peck on the lips, which gave me an instant hard on BTW, and ever since then, I have noticed that when other family members are around when we say our good-byes, I get the peck on the cheek but when it is both of us and no one else, I get the peck on the lips.

A couple of months ago, I went with my wife, and my mother in law and her boyfriend to a fancy restaurant. I finally decided I was going to do something a little different, so I reached my hand under the table and I slowly started caressing my mother in law's leg. To my surprise, she didn't even flinch or move away. I saw this as the go ahead, and after 5 minutes or so, I remembered that she was wearing a pair of thin, clam digger length, loose fitting dress pants, so I moved them up her leg and was caressing her bare leg just above and below the knee. She looked like she may have been enjoying it, but it is hard to tell. I also think that by her not moving away was a good sign as well. During the caressing, I noticed that the faster I moved my hand, her leg would shake up and down. I don't know if this was because it tickled or not? I did notice though that if I moved my hand slowly that her leg wouldn't shake up and down?

The part that worried me though was the thought of not knowing if she was going to tell my wife or not... Needless to say, she has not said a word about that nite, so my questions are these...

Does she know, or have a good idea that I want to have sex with her?
What do you think of her reaction to the caressing?
What can I do to have sex with this woman?

PLEASE HELP ME WITH FRIENDLY ADVICE! THIS STORY IS 100% TRUE, AND I NEED HELP WITH THIS SITUATION!

#6 gawguz_cindy

gawguz_cindy

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted December 28 2008 - 12:24 AM

my bfs dad isnt tho hot. but i was talking to my bfs mom whome im good friends with and she was telling me that her husband had a very big dick she even showed me a picture of it was one of the hottest dicks iv ever seen :)

#7 Mr. Man

Mr. Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted December 28 2008 - 03:00 PM

my bfs dad isnt tho hot. but i was talking to my bfs mom whome im good friends with and she was telling me that her husband had a very big dick she even showed me a picture of it was one of the hottest dicks iv ever seen :)

Hot enough that you'd have been williing to suck it or have sex with him if you had the chance? Did you ever fantasize about doing a threesome with your BF and his dad after you saw that pic?

#8 BostonBill

BostonBill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted December 31 2008 - 06:57 AM

Never with any of my girlfriends moms that I can remember. My best friends mom was a different story.

#9 nldn

nldn

• 1,645 posts

Posted August 07 2009 - 12:59 PM

No, though if a girl's mother has aged well you think her daughter will too.