I hate America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FoxxxY, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Kaze Yo

Kaze Yo Member

It doesn't matter where you are, people are going to be mean to you. Try going to Japan where the "Gaijin" (Outside Person) get treated with racism for not being Japanese. I've heard stories about a person who ordered a meal that was the same thing as a Japanese family and winded up with less food. Koreans, Chinese, and pretty much every other ethic group will get some hate while in Japan. But it's becoming rare.

Then there is Americans who treat Muslims, Japanese, Blacks, Mexicans, etc.

I could go on. But America has it's positive sides to it. You are free to say what's on your mind. You have the right to bare arms, the right to happiness...

Each country has problems, and to cry about them when no place is a "Utopia" is totally pointless.

2. peacechicka1

peacechicka1 Member

Maybe if you change your attitude and let some people in, then it would not be so bad.

Try Alabama, San Fran., Ca., or some places down south. Southern hospitality is a real thing down there!

Not ALL of us are horrible! Some just have their minds on other things or perhaps they have a stick up their ass.

I hope you find kinder people and change your opinion about how horrible we are!

3. peacechicka1

peacechicka1 Member

& lifelovefun...I believe in Christ and I DO NOT hate anyone. I may DISLIKE their ways at times, but never hate. Talk about stereotyping. *rolls eyes*

4. campfire-fly

campfire-fly Member

Try finding the sweet hip towns, that's where people are the coolest. There's a lot of kind people in the states, try northern California, places like Arcata, Humboldt, and the Oregon coast, go to the Seaside Oregon hostel. Or go down to Asheville, NC or Athens, GA, Folly Beach, SC, Madison, WI, or Missoula, Montana. Even the L.A. county beach towns are nice with a lot of really friendly cool people like Hermosa Beach, CA or go stay in the Pt. Montara Hostel just south of San Fran. . I encountered extraordinary kindness in the oddest places in this country. You've got to get out and be friendly yourself to experience it though, if you're an asshole, that's how you will be treated...

Maybe Foxxxy the problem lies within yourself, not with everyone else...

WIth the wrong attitude all you will find is the assholes, but if you find the right frame of mind for yourself, the kindness will flow from others to you.

I don't know what you expected or where you are in America that Everyone sucks so much, but maybe you should consider America is a vast and diverse place made up of many cultures before being so close minded about all of us and our home.

5. Metacomet

Metacomet Member

Sorry everyone,
    but there are ALOT of horrible Americans.

As an American I'm not all ashamed to admit it. We have lots of caring, smart, wonderful people.

But good lord. America is Babylon 150%. Out of all the people I have met in my life, being an American, I can honestly say only a handful were good people. The rest were my friends, my colleagues, etc. but they were empty, vapid, mean people who cared only about themself.

Whenever I try to explain to bad Americans how their country has been high-jacked by Nazis and is a shadow of it's former self... they give me the stupidest fucking look ever. Even worse, if you try to discuss spiritual matters with most Americans, they judge you in the worst way and plug their ears.

I'm sorry, but God predicted this. So many nations have risen and fallen but America is at a tipping point to be the biggest disaster in history,

all the GOOD Americans, the minority of us, we are the last hope really.

Foreigners be damned, they cannot save us.

6. Dusty_V

Dusty_V Member

>Americans are horrible people.

Gee, thanks girl. Yeah. alot of Americans suck but that's a pretty broad statement isn't it? We don't ALL vote for bush ya know. I bet there are plenty of Amsterdasmians that suck too. We gotta stick together or THEY win.
    Dusty

7. 4Silver

4Silver Member

Oh Come on! America is the most interresting country in the world, only a fool would say otherwise. There we have a collection of music, arts, history and etc. The only place to hear the truth where else we would hear the sound of screwing. Screwing of the nails, therefore knowing something is wrong.

8. Sehc

Sehc Members

Don't come here if you want to insult us. We will not miss you.

9. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

New Orleans

1 person likes this.
  10. coldjoint

coldjoint Newbie

It sure does. The truth does that to some people.

11. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

A song about this thread
    http://youtu.be/CT_PBM57RUg

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

this thread is so 2007

EloiseAtThePlaza likes this.
  13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I could easily see the non fun thing about NYC. People. Fuck them and fuck that idea.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol

1 person likes this.
  15. oscar2u

oscar2u Banned

Yes. well you people from Amsterdam are fortunate to have Americans fighting your wars for you. I do admit: Amsterdam is a lot more fun than most of America. But without our military you would not even exist. Nazi Germany walked right through your country. If not for the USA you would have been part of the SOVIET UNION. Someone does have to fight now and again. ...Oscar

16. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

You'll have to shout louder... that post was from 7+ years ago.

17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Please please tell me you're a big fat troll.

The soviet union was an allied nation. This is a prime example of why no one likes us, Oscar.

1 person likes this.
  18. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

That's just oscar... We don't know how much he weighs.

3 people like this.
  19. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW1w6ny--SI

20. coldjoint

coldjoint Newbie

That part of free speech is eternal.The right to offend.