I hate America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FoxxxY, Apr 17, 2007.

1. FoxxxY

FoxxxY Member

Why does America have to suck so much?
    I mean I've been here for a week and already I'm missing my Amsterdam. :(
    Americans are horrible people.
    Is there any place in your country where there are kind people? And fun cities?

2. logan-42

logan-42 Member

Yes, I'm sure there are some very fun cities here and there... and you could probably find many nice Americans if you just looked for them. Maybe try San Diego? :)

(I've never even been there though... I'm just assuming it's hipper down there... lol)

3. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

No. :hysterica Are there any other questions? :tongue:

4. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

America isn't that bad. I get so tired of all of the bashing of America. Okay, sure, maybe you think President Bush sucks, and okay, sure, maybe SOME of the people here are impatient and less-than-friendly, but that doesn't mean we all are. I strongly disagree that Americans are "horrible people." Hippies preach tolerance all the time, and calling one nation of people "horrible" is just showing intolerance and stereotypes. Not everyone here is horrible. You'll find horrible people in every country... just as you'll find wonderful people in every country. You just have to open your mind up and accept the flaws of people sometimes. No one's perfect.

I'm not a huge, you know, flag-wearing patriot or anything, but it just gets so damn old. America's not that bad at all...and, contrary to popular belief, we have tons of rights and opportunities here, and there's always something to do somewhere.

If you're not impressed by the people, try the Midwest - people are nice overall, but the cities are boring (aside from Chicago).

If you're not impressed by the cities, try places like New York and Chicago and Boston and Philadelphia and San Francisco - there's more to do but the people aren't as nice.

You win some, you lose some. NOWHERE is perfect.

Eric! likes this.
  5. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

What is Kansas like?

6. sentient

sentient Senior Member

Well have you ever wondered what the USA is?

Go on just try and answer for yourself what exactly amounts to the USA?
    and you will be forced to admit that the USA is infact an entity which exists only in the minds of humans. There is no USA outside of that. Now ask yourself, if all those humans who define themselves as citizens of the USA are so great, how come the place is a shambolic violent bloodbath, one which exports its violence across the world????
    I mean what good is any of your good intentions and pride to the 11,000 people who are massacred by people with guns every year inside the USA and the millions who are massacred by citizens of the USA outside its borders ??

when you stop dancing round like a rah rah girl maybe you will have enough time to protest an to stand firma against those who advocate the right to gun ownership, and against those who would use your troops in any other way than as a defence force. Only after the USA has been directly attacked by the people it then massacres.

You claim to be 15, so you have a while to reflect on just what the USA is and what it does that is not actually in accord with values of civilised life

7. bluedoggie

bluedoggie Member

with your attitude, i really doubt you will meet kind folks here....

2 people like this.
  8. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

it's sad to say this but overall you're right, this country has become a cesspool of ignorance....thankfully their are still people who are kind and places that are nice, but overall on a large scale I have to agree with everything you said. Where are you in the U.S.??? The area you're in has alot to do with it, and just so you know their are kind people everywhere......but in the good ol' United States of Oppression the good people often lay low.

9. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

It may be a toilet, but it's OUR toilet. So take your hash and your whores back to Amsterdam.

Wait, I love Amsterdam. Never mind.

10. Hari

Hari Art thou Art

America is not perfect but we are learning to live among people with so many different races, ideals, dreams and opinions.

Learning.....

11. omganesha

omganesha Member

Imagine there's no countries, it's easy if you try. No hell below us, above us only sky" Practise love, tolerance and compassion..the world being round..it will make it's way back to you. Do not take rudeness personally, or let it make you lose your heart! Connect with true hippies...this is a good place..they are the ones who are always there for you with love and peace.
    OmGanesha

12. crazyshit

crazyshit Banned

where are you?? americas a big place, im sure there are areas with assholes.. but there are probably even more areas with good people...

what exactly about the people your with bothers you? how do they treat you?

one suggestion id like to make is not walk around saying things like "americans are horrible people"... i for one am not offended it doesnt mean much to me, but alot of americans are "proud" if you know what i mean.. but other then that mostly nice people..

13. Isil

Isil Member

America is just the name we've placed on a big chunk of land.

When a person is born here, its not like they'll turn out as a horrible being simply because they were conceived in the borders of America o_O

The world is full of good and bad people. A persons land of residence doesnt really constitute their...disposition o.o

(That doesnt sound like it made sense, lol xD).

14. crazyshit

crazyshit Banned

oh yeah the faggot basically copied what i said, although what hes not telling you is that HE IS GAY.

foxxxy, i assume your normal over in amsterdam and dont want anything to do with this sick disgusting assfuckers, so i suggest you stear clear of san francisco, and anyone of the same sex who seems alittle "too" friendly. america has a huge gay problem.

15. BannedInDC

BannedInDC Member

It's not the Americans fault they're fucktards.

16. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

get out of the cities and see the real nation: the mountains, the prairies, the rivers and forests.

go without preconceptions (as all travelers should do) and see what you find. I'd wager it would be a mix, leaning on the decent side.

1 person likes this.
  17. crazyshit

crazyshit Banned

dead thing on yoru face woman..

18. rebelfight420

rebelfight420 Banned

Originally Posted by FoxxxY
    Why does America have to suck so much?
    I mean I've been here for a week and already I'm missing my Amsterdam.
    Americans are horrible people.
    Is there any place in your country where there are kind people? And fun cities?

Do you honestly think with that kind of pessimistic attitude you were LOOKING for good Americans.America does has it flaws just like any other country.Go back if you dont like it ride a canoe back.

19. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

Yeah, except for the part where we're not any more of fucktards than the people of any other country.

There are idiots in every country, for G-d's sake. For some reason people just can't seem to accept that. Not EVERY idiot in the world lives in the U.S.

20. SexGod_Stan

SexGod_Stan Member

What stupidity...Every place has good and bad elements to it. If you miss Amsterdam so much, leave here and go back! But I promise you there are rude people in Amsterdam, and any other place you may go, just like there are nice ones. Sounds to me like you probably had your mind made up about what America was like before you even got here.