Purple Haze $25/gram worth it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by Marijuana420, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Lol, next time make sure you're fully certain, because you're wrong. 3.5 grams is more like an 1/8 oz. An "eighth". A dime is traditionally 1.0g but some people get shafter into thinking its -supposed- to be 0.8g.

Either way, when you buy, don't use slang. Use the metric or imperial system, and buy a specific weight amount of weed rather than a "dime" or a "20 bag".

As you can see from this thread slang is worth jackshit when it's wildly inconsistent (0.8 - 3.5g discrepancy in the last few posts alone). Do YOURSELF this favor. You'll also get better at spotting good deals vs bad deals when you buy it by weight.

Fuck yeah. WW is simply unreasonably powerful. I can get high from less than 0.1g. As high as I would off 1-2g of mids . . . it's just redonkulous.

^ This guy knows what he's talking about. Give dank a try . . . I did! :commercial:

2. Bcook

Bcook Member

That means they want $87.50 for an 8th in which case they're out of their minds no matter how dank the weed is. If you're gonna spend $25 on a gram of something go get find some hash instead, its out there.

3. FlyingTIGER

FlyingTIGER Member

no. Bad idea. save up your money and get some good shit for a reasonable prize. Purple haze is alright, but there's better out there.

4. Peaceful River

Peaceful River Member

I get Purple Haze from my company for about $70 an ounce. And I agree with joker. Unless you want a fairly mild high and just one hit dont buy it by the fucking gram. That's just gay. Buy it by the ounce.

5. stalk

stalk Banned

Liar. or you're being lied to.
    Either one.

6. NewDeadHeadisaFAG

NewDeadHeadisaFAG Member

i would say that is straight. just scope it out, and look for purple hairs and lots of crystals. living in the suburbs, snd being in high school and all, 20 a g is normal for dank, so 25 a g for higher grades of dank(sour diesel, silver haze, purple haze, cali skunk, etc...) is straight.

7. Bcook

Bcook Member

straight if youre into getting ripped off.

8. Critik

Critik Member

id say its worth it if its real purple haze not the fake shit going around.

9. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

hahahaha this thread is funny. all these people being tricked by their dealers....

10. Infamousguest

Infamousguest Member

Ok, here it is. Purple Haze doesn't exist. Hasn't existed for awhile. You might find a Haze that's purple, but that doesn't mean it's Purple Haze. Most people can get some purples to come out regardless of the strain if they drop their temperatures down to around 60 degrees during the final two weeks of flowering. They do this because they know they can charge an extra $5/gram because the weed is "purple."

True Purple Haze is a Haze phenotype where the odds of getting it to pop up are about 1 in 1000. Most growers don't pop 1000 beans in hopes of finding a keeper mother, they may pop 8-10. True Purple Haze does not require temps to turn it purple, it has purple in its genes, like Granddaddy Purple, Purple Urkle, etc.

More than likely, if you're in high school, you aren't getting close to what the actual weed is, people are just slapping names on it to make it sell better. It's sad but true. You only find the killer stuff when you start hitting up festivals and hanging out with old heads - and you won't believe the prices you will get.

Plus, most people didn't keep Purple Haze even if they did get it, because it was just purple, offered a relatively weak high compared to some of the other Haze phenos.

11. twizzler

twizzler Member

i would like to say, DANG!! cause around my area we are charged 25 a gram for stuff that most likely wouldn't add up to purple haze. dropping 25-30 is nothing. but i guess thats my fault and should realize whats happening.

12. Chunky Charcoal

Chunky Charcoal Member

true purple haze is extinct. there's still other kinds of purple weed though.

13. papishampoo16

papishampoo16 Member

actually if u live in nyc 25 for a gram is a decent price. because out here a dub is only .8

14. OldTroll

OldTroll Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Anybody (besides me) here old enough to remember Zs for $10-$15 and kilo bricks for $300?

Om Muni Muni
    Mahāmuni
    Śākyamuni
    Svāhā

15. SLOTH

SLOTH Member

Sloth Outta Here!

16. Keepblazin420

Keepblazin420 Member

i'd say no cuz its prolly not real purple haze and i would never pay 25 a gram

17. Keepblazin420

Keepblazin420 Member

WTF dude tell ur sons gf to buy from me a nickel or large nug for 70$ she is gettin ripped the fuck off holy shit haha and idk why ur son woyuld throw up i threw up only once off weed

18. legal_rasta

legal_rasta Member

The original Purple is long gone (so ive heard), it was from like the middle east, now all the purple haze stuff is just purple herb. ( besides purple haze is LSD....)
    and for the OP no, I would NOT pay $25 a g for that shit. around here dank stuff is like $10-$15 a g. I probably wouldnt ever pay that much unless it was all snow white from crystals.
    im sposto be pickin up 1/8 for $20 later this week ill probably post some pics if its good enough. (if thats allowed here????????) Its sposto be pretty good.

19. dergkyz

dergkyz Member

no. Its most likely fake. Purple haze is the rarest weed right now, some say its even extinct, but no one knows for sure.

20. Delinquentes

Delinquentes Member

Stupid Fukn Botch Ay