Purple Haze $25/gram worth it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by Marijuana420, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Marijuana420

Marijuana420 Member

First of all, I'm a noob pothead. Is purple haze good shit? And is it worth the $25 bucks a gram the dealer wants... he won't drop it down at all. He had some other shit that I can't remember to that I think was more expensive... give me some give shit to look out for to, thanks.

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

3. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

no weed is worth $25 a gram. IMO

4. Marijuana420

Marijuana420 Member

No for purple haze is bad shit? No for the 25 a g? or no for both

5. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

if you can find true purple haze try to get some. ive enver seen it and ive been told its 'extinct'

no gram is worth $25.

i pay $15 for my g's and i get some good shit

6. Wilson

Wilson Member

I don't think I would even pay $15 a gram. I just found the sweetest hookup a couple weeks ago and I'm getting an ounce of some nice weed for $80.

7. short-man420

short-man420 Member

i've never paid more than $10 for any kind of weed

my drug community is pretty linear, it's $10/gram no matter what kinda stuff is in town
    no one is going to pay any more than $10, which i guess eliminates the feeling of competition amongst dealers

8. DepTh

DepTh Member

if regular grams around your living sector are 20/g then 25 for Purple haze is worth it

9. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

Not worth it. Probably not purple haze. Purple haze is bomb shit. It may be purple, but that doesnt mean its Purple Haze.

10. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

who the fuck buys weed by the gram???? get a job

11. Born2Lose

Born2Lose Member

Lol, true. And wow $25 a gram, that's pretty expensive. Especially when i can almost guarantee your not buying real purple haze.

12. 420everyday

420everyday Member

I get delivery sevices when I stay in New York City. It's a definent delivery, but you get 1.8 grams for $50. The delivery guy usually has atleast 5 different strains to choose from. I have smoked some of the finest weed there & very convenent. It's a expensive city with expensive weed!!!

13. soocersway2cool

soocersway2cool Member

yeah, its hard to know if its worth it, because if it truly is purple haze, then yes, its definately worth 25 a gram, but more than likely its a different purple strain, which means it could or couldnt be worth it. the purple i buy is 20 a gram, but i dont think its true purple haze, but its really good shit. so i'd recommend just buying a gram and seeing how good it is and then decide whether you wanna keep getting it

14. Gsmall

Gsmall Member

dude purple haze is extinct ur dumb

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

no your dumb. Purple Haze is a Hybrid of HollandXSkunk. A older stain develpoed to grow in colder climates which causes the plant to turn purple. But just cause it turns puple dont mean anything. Lots of stains turn purple, A tropical Sataiva will turn purple exposed to cold while flowering... but then again I dont know shit about growing marijuana. Im a troll that just quit smoking mj.lol..
    Todays stains of Purple Haze, proly light Skunks crossed with White Queens. To get a hipnotic narcotic high. 25usd a gram, yes if you know your weed. But thats a bit steep. remember the price of gasoline effects the price of POT.. like it effects everything else..

16. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

ive got a strain called "purple Maze" near my cottage. presumably its p.haze but called maze because you cant see shit properly your so stoned

its so good looking, and costs 20$ for an 1/8

17. Gsmall

Gsmall Member

its not called purple haze though its just purple weed... the real purple haze is gone

18. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

The hawaiian Kush Ive got now is 25 a gram. I dont buy grams, but if you do the math, it comes out to that. Ive come across purple Kush, not haze, but I have heard from my dealer that there's some purple haze coming round in a week or two. I cant wait. much dealer said it would be 300 for a half O. The OG Kush Ive gotten is 300, and a two hitter quitter. I say its worth it.

19. NeuroDr

NeuroDr Member

i dont think it would be....thats ridiculous...chances are the purple wont be any special high...just kool to look at...ime at least....i would invest in some better weed b4 purple

20. PhishheadDeadhead

PhishheadDeadhead Senior Member

heads around here are usually 25 a g, or the kush is 25 as well.
    its prolly some purp kush (which is bangin' by the way)
    or just something purple
    id grab some with some friends roll a blunt or brake out the bong, good weed shit have me wandering around the mall like all day once.