She's bleeding, but its not her period, so what is it?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Silverraider, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Silverraider

Silverraider Member

So my girlfriend has been having a bunch of problems since the last time we had sex (bout 5 days ago) and we're both confused as to what's going on. The night after we made love she was having a burning sensation in her whole pubic region, it hurt for her to pee, and she was peeing blood. I did some research and talked to her and we both thought she had gotten a urinary tract infection (which we both thought was odd because we try our best to stay clean by washing hands and naughty bits n such), we were gunna go see a doctor to get it confirmed the next day, but then the next mourning she was completely fine. No burning, pain, or blood. We assumed the problem was gone and forgot about it. So then today we had sex again and a few hours later she started bleeding out her vagina, cept it didn't hurt her. And she just had her period 2 weeks ago, so we know its not that. So now we're both confused, can anyone plz shed some light?

2. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

It may be nothing.

That said, might I be so bold as to suggest you check with a doctor before conferring with an internet forum?

3. Silverraider

Silverraider Member

We're goin to do that tomarrow, but I figure may as well ask, won't cause any harm

4. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

<-- sign of needing to see a doctor pronto

5. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

Sounds like a urinary tract infection...or something like that.

I don't know how much to stress this...WASH YOUR WANG BEFORE YOU BANG! Poor girl.

6. Anagaharad

Anagaharad Member

If she is peeing blood, thats the sign of a massive UTI. Get it taken care of ASAP. The nasty little critters can go up to your kidneys and do serious damage if you dont get it taken care of.

7. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

If she had a UTI it might not be caused by sex, many things can cause them from wrong foods to not drinking enough!!!

It might be worth you to both going for sexual health check ups just to make sure nothing is lurking around on either of you

8. seaweedyness

seaweedyness Member

it may have been a UTI, but if it was, it shouldn't have gone away without any problems the day after she noticed it. is she sure she didn't just pee normally, and the blood in the bowl wasn't just from her vag? because it's common for girls to bleed a tiny bit days after having sex, especially if she's new at it.
    id still see a doc though, just in case she really did pee blood

9. phsrunner85

phsrunner85 Member

10. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

Bleeding after sex can also be a sign of gonorrhea in women. I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice, or a diagnosis or anything of the sort. Make sure she sees an actual doctor.

11. lindseybug

lindseybug Member

it could be cystisis. i had that...and just got some treatment for it.
    i would usually feel pressure on my bladder...so i'd pee. even just a little and had the burning sensation. my boyfriend brought me to the hospital cuz i was in so much pain. and after a while of not peeing i felt fine. but it kept happening