Make Money - Get Healthy - Work with Like-Minded People

Discussion in 'Hip Business Network' started by Avocado Noni, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Avocado Noni

Avocado Noni Member

Hey everyone :)

Amazon Herb Co. is a company that was founded on a philosophy of promoting sustainability and eco-friendliness, while working to connect and network with like-minded and open minded people in a way that supports them and their health while they make their dreams realities.

It is an opprotunity to create a second stream of income in your spare time, residual income, and potentially a full time job income.

When you get involved you have a whole team of people in the business that are essentially assigned to support you and help you succeed... so that it is easy to learn and fun to do, and you make really good friends along the way.

You can also visit this site to learn more and see how easy it can be to get started working something you believe in and following your heart -

How to Get Started With Amazon Herbs Today:

http://174486.amazonherb.net/LO_9_three_simple_steps.aspx

My E-mail : agavenectar@ yahoo.com (fill in the space)

You are also welcome to check out my Amazon Herb myspace and friend it too! http://www.myspace.com/amazonherbal

2. brainstew

brainstew Member

coo, but do you HAVE to be 18?

3. Avocado Noni

Avocado Noni Member

You could get your parents to help you out and work with them. Does it sound like something they would be into?

4. brainstew

brainstew Member

YEAH. My mum might not like the idea of it though :lol: I'll have too see

5. ninfan77

ninfan77 Member

Anyone have success with this?

6. NHMI

NHMI Member

Noni Juices have gotten some people wealthy but the craze is gone. They have been replaced by Xango which has been replaced by Alpine V. Which uses the Alpine Sandthorne fruit which is more nutritious than any other drink on the market. So the time for people to get rich in noni is passed. Plus you have to say, "Drink noni juice," any time anyone has a problem. Dont feel good? Noni juice! Wife left you? Noni Juice...it is silly but true. I actually got suckered in to Alpine V but decided I wasn't interested cuz the juice craze has plateaued a bit. Legal Insurance is the next big market since 80% of Europe have plans already and less than 3% in the US. When we hit 5% nationwide and Canada people will start looking us up instead of the other way around. Plus ID theft is the fastest growing crime and we have the only product that offers full restoration should something happen, plus 70 hrs trial rep if sued, 50 hrs with a tax attorney if audited, write letters and make calls on your behalf, do yours and your spouses will for no add. charge unless spouse waits 60 days and then it is only $20 but it sure beats $500 each.

www.iCanDoMore.net

Just rated #3 stock to watch/business to watch for explosive growth in 08 by either Forbes or Money Magazine. Not to mention all the other great things they said.

www.YouCanDoMore.net is the benefits, be sure to select your specific state.