CAN YOU SMOKE Oxycodone Hydrochloride?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 GEETERED

GEETERED

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted March 31 2007 - 07:56 AM

CAN YOU SMOKE THIS? 5 MG PILL. I KNOW YOU CAN SMOKE OC IS Oxycodone Hydrochloride THE SAME?

#2 wiuf

wiuf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted March 31 2007 - 09:14 AM

since when can you smoke OCs?

#3 Twizz

Twizz

Drug Conoisseur

• Members
  • 3,026 posts

Posted April 01 2007 - 11:17 AM

yeah I don't think you can smoke OC's, you're just a dumbass.

* Twizz is NOT a medical professional, and none of the information that he provides has been directly confirmed by a registered doctor. Should you have any serious concerns, please contact a licenced physician and don't ask a bunch of random people in a forum. *

#4 wiuf

wiuf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted April 01 2007 - 11:21 AM

besides, 5 mg's isn't anything. I'd hang on to it until you can aquire more junk.

#5 Tainted

Tainted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted April 01 2007 - 05:20 PM

First off, the oxycodone would break down with the intense heat... You may get very little effect, but it'd be incredibly wasteful...

More importantly, do you really want all those binders and fillers in your lungs?
They are probably very unhealthy...

"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson

#6 SouthParkMexican

SouthParkMexican

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted April 06 2007 - 08:59 AM

It's called a "topper", you crush your oxy and sprinkle some on a bowl of weeds. Don't hold the flame on it too long, wait until it seeps into the bud.

You could also freebase it on some foil, this would insure enough temperature control that you could probably smoke it without waste.

#7 Colimon

Colimon

Cheesus Christo

• Members
  • 2,147 posts

Posted April 08 2007 - 05:08 PM

Omg, why would you be doing that shit in the first place! That stuff is an opiate stronger than morphene! It is potentially deadly to inject and it cannot be smoked. You are an idiot, goodbye!

#8 Shocbomb

Shocbomb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted April 08 2007 - 07:47 PM

Like Tainted says its not evn worth it, Bottom line its a fucking waste. also like Tainted says The Binders in it could do real damage to you. Don't ever ever shot it eather it will clog up on your lungs and veins and kill your liver in no time. When it comes to lower end opiate pills like Vicodin,Percocet,oxycodone etc, just eat the fucking things. Snorting them, Smoking them and shooting them is a waste of time and binders and fillers in them such as Acetaminophen can really fuck you up. you will be killing your lungs,veins and liver. Only shoot and snort pills that are water soluble,Which means thet disolve in water.

#9 Tainted

Tainted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted April 09 2007 - 02:36 PM

Like Tainted says its not evn worth it, Bottom line its a fucking waste. also like Tainted says The Binders in it could do real damage to you. Don't ever ever shot it eather it will clog up on your lungs and veins and kill your liver in no time. When it comes to lower end opiate pills like Vicodin,Percocet,oxycodone etc, just eat the fucking things. Snorting them, Smoking them and shooting them is a waste of time and binders and fillers in them such as Acetaminophen can really fuck you up. you will be killing your lungs,veins and liver. Only shoot and snort pills that are water soluble,Which means thet disolve in water.

It's not that it can clog up your veins. It's the time release matrix inside the pill, when it hits your heart it can do some nasty shit. There is ONE brand of generic OCs that is OK (but STILL RETARDED AND DANGEROUS) to shoot the rest can kill ya easily. Heart Anyarisum (spelling). It is possible to shoot but there is a chance it'll kill you. I've shot OCs a few times, I've got a few friends that have shot a ton of OCs, and we've all been fine. The threat IS THERE though and DEATH is not worth it. Plus It always felt to me to waste the pill shooting it.
"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson

#10 Crazy_P

Crazy_P

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted April 10 2007 - 07:27 AM

^^Watson?
Animals are friends, not food.

#11 Psychadelic Dan

Psychadelic Dan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted April 15 2007 - 01:09 AM

oxycodone is not stronger than morphine. and we are talking about OC which only has oxycodone in it, no APAP. i know a few people who slam oxy and they don't have health problems, you need to use a good filter though.

oxy has such a high oral bioavailability anyway that you might as well just crush and eat them.
BUSH - Texas Home Grown Dope

#12 Guest_deboda954

Guest_deboda954
  • Guests

Posted April 16 2008 - 01:58 AM

#13 Guest_deboda954

Guest_deboda954
  • Guests

Posted April 16 2008 - 02:01 AM

#14 salmon4me

salmon4me

• 4,111 posts

Posted April 16 2008 - 09:52 PM

Not good. A more addictive way to do OC's. :(
*Know the law where you live. Take my advice only if it is legal for you to do so.:piggy:

#15 xoxgangstaxox

xoxgangstaxox

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted April 17 2008 - 04:43 AM

Bravo...good explanation...it totally does work I know a grip of ppl that do it...smells icky tho...
XoXoX

#16 Caserock

Caserock

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted May 08 2008 - 02:42 PM

Yeah - smells like smoked salmon. Best method is to snort 40, then smoke 40.

#17 Codone

Codone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted May 08 2008 - 03:25 PM

Smoking pills is about the worst thing you can do to your lungs, not to mention it's nowhere near as effective as swallowing, snorting, parachuting, rectal insertion, etc...if it's even effective at all.

#18 Caserock

Caserock

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted May 08 2008 - 03:28 PM

Yes - smoking most types of PILLS is retarded. But a real OC - with the coating off - freebased will get you high as fuck!

#19 Oxyrisin

Oxyrisin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted May 08 2008 - 06:19 PM

ya I've done it once and I like to snort them better,

The high is alot longer snorting them and smoking them is a waste to me..
But it does work pretty good

#20 polecat

polecat

Weerd

• Members
  • 2,106 posts

Posted May 08 2008 - 09:03 PM

Not good. A more addictive way to do OC's. :(

Instant opiate highs aren't necessarily good things.
Posted Image
Every hour wounds. The last one kills.

#21 Oxyrisin

Oxyrisin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted May 10 2008 - 09:50 AM

Sure they are man LOL

#22 shicklet14

shicklet14

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted May 14 2008 - 05:43 PM

I am well aware that one can freebase oxycontin (brand name for time release oxycodone) using tin foil and a flame. However, how unhealthy is it to do the same with Percocet 5/325 mg (which means each pill contains 5 milligrams of oxycodone, and 325 milligrams of acetominophen [Tylenol])? I would assume that because most addicts prefer to freebase 80 mg. OC's which contain no Tylenol, freebasing a pill with relatively miniscule amounts of oxycodone (compared to the amount of acetominophen) would be not only wasteful, but downright stupid, considering how much tylenol you'd be inhaling. However, I just got prescribed to twenty Percocets (5/325 mg), so I guess I'll write back and tell you all how the base-sesh went.

#23 Sensei

Sensei

• 1,499 posts

Posted May 15 2008 - 06:20 AM

IMHO the best way for percs is oral.
Posted Image

#24 joosynugs

joosynugs

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted November 05 2008 - 07:40 PM

I've seen people smoke Oxycodone Hydrochloride, they had to crush it up first. Oxycontin's don't need to be crushed. swallowing, shooting, snorting and smoking pills are all pretty unhealthy ways of getting high. smoking them isn't any worse on you body than snorting them, it just has adverse effects on different parts of your body

#25 Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia

• 1,882 posts

Posted November 14 2008 - 07:27 PM

Smoking a pill that has such a high oral bioavailability is a complete waste of time.

I've seen people smoke Oxycodone Hydrochloride, they had to crush it up first. Oxycontin's don't need to be crushed. swallowing, shooting, snorting and smoking pills are all pretty unhealthy ways of getting high. smoking them isn't any worse on you body than snorting them, it just has adverse effects on different parts of your body

So you are saying that Oxycontin, which is time released Oxycodone, does not need to be crushed. You do realize that it stays time released until it is crushed, don't you?

You also realize that Oxycontin is Oxycodone HCL, just time released, right?

With all of this information, you think that you can just take a whole Oxycontin pill and smoke it, and get good effects?

Also, where are you getting your source of information that smoking a pill is no more harmful then snorting it?

0_o

Haha.

#26 Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia

• 1,882 posts

Posted November 14 2008 - 07:28 PM

Sorry double post.

#27 Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia

• 1,882 posts

Posted November 14 2008 - 07:33 PM

oxycodone is not stronger than morphine. and we are talking about OC which only has oxycodone in it, no APAP. i know a few people who slam oxy and they don't have health problems, you need to use a good filter though.

oxy has such a high oral bioavailability anyway that you might as well just crush and eat them.

Oxycodone IS stronger then Morphine, sorry to inform ya.

http://www.mywhateve...ry/70/4926.html

Short-acting forms of oxycodone (without acetaminophen) are now available in pill and liquid form. Oxycodone is approximately 1.5 times as potent on a milligram to milligram basis compared to chronic use morphine.

Also, injecting Oxycodone is HORRIBLE for your veins, and your body. Even a wheel filter can't get out EVERYTHING that you need to filter, so it's not a safe thing to do.

Come back in 10 years after they have been shooting Oxycontin for all of them, and tell me how many have clogged arteries and/or died.

#28 orison319

orison319

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • 56,023 posts
  • LocationSquirrel Hill Penisylvania

Posted November 14 2008 - 07:41 PM

Come back in 10 years after they have been shooting Oxycontin for all of them, and tell me how many have clogged arteries and/or died.

ouch.. thats nasty.

Posted Image

You guard your hopes

you pocket your dreams
You'd trade it all to
avoid an unpleasant scene

#29 KuriousGeorge

KuriousGeorge

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 7 posts

Posted March 29 2009 - 12:11 AM

This thread has been Dead (no pun) for two years. Still the same, why crush and snort something or smoke it, use it as prescribed.My script is to find very good genetic marijuana and smoke until.... well you will know when you get there. :)

#30 Poppy Planter

Poppy Planter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted March 29 2009 - 04:37 AM

Smoking pills is about the worst thing you can do to your lungs, not to mention it's nowhere near as effective as swallowing, snorting, parachuting, rectal insertion, etc...if it's even effective at all.

HAHAHA Rectal insertation??? Have you actually tried that with an 80? And I thought I have done some desperate things to get my fix when going thru WDs but I think that just crossed the line... unless of course it gets you really fucked up! haha just playin...