Cumming in your mouth

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by topper, Mar 29, 2007.

1. OzNorth

OzNorth Member

I've arched my back and thrown the legs over the head and dropped a load in my mouth. I'm a firm believer that if she can swallow it then it's good enough for me to swallow too

2. sxcmacca

sxcmacca Member

I've recently started fucking my ass with a dildo, with my ass in the air and noticed my dick hanging in my face. Perfect position to shoot in my mouth, such a turn on!

3. skinny.jeans

skinny.jeans Members

I have to try this!

** Sent from my phone using Tapatalk :]

4. sxcmacca

sxcmacca Member

Yeah you should definitely try it, it's such a good orgasm! Let us know what you think.

5. Mr.Makehay

Mr.Makehay Guest

Lulz hell no I won't be doing that gayness, I mean I used to be Bi-curious, but I'm straight now

6. sxcmacca

sxcmacca Member

I am and always will be straight but masturbation is what it is, what ever feels good is normal. I have no interest in another guys load or ass. Definitely a girls tho :p

7. Mr.Makehay

Mr.Makehay Guest

I'm just saying if you get cum ANYWHERE near your face, on purpose, whether it yours some other guys, you're automatically gay.

8. Studly35

Studly35 Guest

do it all the time, mianly with pre cum though tend to back out with the real deal

9. GrandMasterBi

GrandMasterBi Member

ive done it several times. it feels extremely good while your at it. but afterwards i have this regret feeling wich many people here have.

at first i was curious how precum tasted. i jacked off a little and just thinked about beautiful things just to get alot of precum. then i just tasted it a little from my finger. didnt have much taste but ooh it felt so good..

later on i couldnt hold myself back and wanted to know how cum tasted. i wasnt aware of any better solution but to get on my back and just cum directly into my mouth. once i was on my back i got alot of precum since that position turned me so on (specially thinking about how i would look from other pair of eyes). i let that precum drop into my mouth. then i felt like i could bend a little more and i did.. i got the the head of my cock into my mouth so i started sucking it gently. it got so wet and the head of my cock was so pink. finally after like 5 minutes of edging i let it happen. i held my lips around the head and just let the cum flow into my mouth. the sensation was huge. the feeling of warm cum pulsating into my mouth was just amazing. when i was done cumming i sucked a little more to get the last drops but then suddenly i felt like 'what have i done..'. i spit the cum out and just put clothes back on. after that i didnt do it for quite some time. then after like few months i got interested again and i tought id just cum into my mouth without playing with my precum first. so i was just sitting and jacking myself off until i felt im reaching the end. i quickly went on my back and shot the load inside my mouth. and again i had this regret feeling and didnt swallow. that has happened for few times more now. ive done this like 4 times only. its also very important to get your back worked up a little before doing it since it will hurt if you dont. stretching requlary also helps. i can suck the cock of my head with not much problems but im working out regulary to get it all the way in ;) ive already gotten half of my cock in my mouth. but that was just for like few seconds.

next time i do it i will swallow it.. :)

e:
    i love that view too. im also thinking about getting a dildo or something to stimulate myself from the back.

e: looks like its a nice way to not get things messy. just shoot it in your own mouth and swallow it. put clothes back on and enjoy yourself :p

10. sxcmacca

sxcmacca Member

I get that same regret and end up spitting it out aswell. Wish I could cum twice then the 1st could go in my mouth and still be turned on for the 2nd to go anywhere.

11. GrandMasterBi

GrandMasterBi Member

ive tried to cum twice in one session but in my opinion it needs alot of work.

after cumming my cock just goes to semi-erect and it takes quite a while to get it back fully erect. the second orgasm wasnt that long and good as the first one. had less cum coming out too.

are here any guys that can also put their cock into their mouths? having the lips over the cock while cumming turns me on more than just shooting the load into the mouth. :p

12. sxcmacca

sxcmacca Member

I keep trying to get it in but no luck yet. Sure it would be great tho!

13. golfer01

golfer01 Member

I've done it to see what it tastes like, but not a lot.

14. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

no I can't do it but I used to love cum-swapping with another guy - just don't do it now unless I'm sure every partner is tested etc.

Simon :sunny:

15. 93tsi

93tsi Guest

I've done it many times in my mouth and all over my face I think it's hot. I usually do it when people are watching me on cam. Never had anyone I know see me do it but I want too. Any advice on how to get a girl I know who watches me masturbate to watch me do it? Should I just do it and see how she reacts?

16. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

I must be pretty lame, it never occurred to me to do this - either way i'll still pass.

17. Jackazz

Jackazz Member

I have a couple times, didnt like the taste havent done it in a while...

18. Boston_dude

Boston_dude Guest

I eat my own cum all the time. Can't selfsuck, though. I keep practicing yoga with the hope that I'll be able to though.

19. MINXVISHOUS2012

MINXVISHOUS2012 Member

You're not a real man until you try you're own...CUM :drool5:

20. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

I cant self suck either. I have gave myself facials on cam for 'women' though. I would like to try it for my gf though, but she wont even let me give her a facial haha.

I currently have a fantasy of my ex girlfriend making me suck cock and then eat my own infront of her and her girlfriends. while they make fun of me, i get off on this fantasy alot.