• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#1 topper

topper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted March 29 2007 - 06:30 AM

Do you cum in your own mouth and swallow?
I can't self suck, but I can get a couple of inches away and shoot right into my mouth. If I have a buttplug or dildo in my ass, it's like an endless stream of cum. It makes masturbation more exciting.

#2 punkofthe80s

punkofthe80s

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted March 29 2007 - 07:35 AM

Get a boy friend, it will be more fun for you then, then you can do it to him and he can do it to you.............
k boi??????

#3 topper

topper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted March 29 2007 - 08:05 AM

No thanks.
You didn't answer the question. Do You?

#4 forwardventure

forwardventure

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted March 29 2007 - 10:42 AM

Interesting. I must admit, if I were a guy I'd atleast have to try this once or twice.

#5 Bongish

Bongish

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted March 29 2007 - 08:23 PM

I'm a guy, and I ain't tryin it once. fuck that.
"It's terrible the way we put last and count least, those that need help the most...Pasquale said, 'Men and women never do evil so cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.'"
--William Sloane Coffin, Jr.

#6 topper

topper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted March 30 2007 - 04:47 AM

I'm a guy, and I ain't tryin it once. fuck that.

Are you homophobic about it? If so, get it out of your mind. It's nothing really.
Water, sugars, and a few sperm. It's not poison and won't turn you gay.
My wife is the one who got me into it in the first place. She, like a lot of other women, feels that if she could have it in her mouth, then why not me too.
That came about because I wanted to kiss her after eating her pussy.
As a word of advice, I found that kissing a woman after she has given me a bj was a positive thing. If you haven't had the pleasure of eating a hot creampie, you don't know what you are missing.
To each his own. Dont' let your hangups hold you back.

#7 Loveminx

Loveminx

Sports Racer

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted March 30 2007 - 07:45 AM

Guys always want me to lick myself off their fingers after they fingered me...
...does that count? lol
Posted Image

Free Your Mind...

Loveminx ^_^

#8 Pixieface

Pixieface

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted March 30 2007 - 07:51 AM

lmao haha

#9 fezzzik

fezzzik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted March 30 2007 - 11:16 AM

Yes I have done this a few times. Have to be really horny and stoned to follow through with it. I usually will hit the point where I know and I am going to cum and i can either a)jerk to completion b) stop jerking and have a mini orgasm where I cum but don't have a full out orgasm, c) change positions and cum on my belly. Its not a comfortable position for me with feet over my head and cock pointing at my mouth so I'm not doing that for very long. Usually if I do cum in my mouth I choose B. Almost never do I cum directly in my mouth with a full orgasm. If I do eat my cum I usually cum in my hand and then eat it

#10 simonsays1993

simonsays1993

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted April 01 2007 - 08:19 AM

I have, yeah. I can get the head of my dick in my mouth and often pull back my foreskin because i'm uncircumsized and lick it and shot really big load in my mouth. Unless it goes in my mouth, I won't swallow.

#11 CrucifiedDreams

CrucifiedDreams

Red Hot Mamma

• Members
  • 4,164 posts

Posted April 01 2007 - 08:24 AM

If I could give myself head, I'd never leave the house. :D

Posted Image

"Autumn leaves under frozen souls, Hungry hands turning soft and old,
My hero crying as we stood out there in the cold, Like these autumn
leaves I don't have nothing to hold. Handsome smiles wearing
handsome shoes, Too young to say, though I swear he knew, And I
hear him singing while he sits there in his chair, While these autumn
leaves float around everywhere."

Best Foreign Poster in the UK Forum '08
Loser! '09

#12 Philip909

Philip909

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted April 02 2007 - 03:30 AM

Yes,its good,yes but i cum alot and the cum goes over my body and the chin

#13 KrazyKat

KrazyKat

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted April 09 2007 - 05:44 PM

The few times I've done this, like fezzik, I usually jack off until I'm about to cum, then switch positions. It's definitely not comfortable swinging your feet up enough so you can point at your mouth. I don't have to be stoned, but I gotta be really horny. It doesn't taste bad and cumming in my own mouth makes me so horny I can usually go again in a couple minutes.

#14 Philip909

Philip909

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted April 10 2007 - 04:34 AM

Yes,i lick my had,than cum in my mouth-great taste

#15 Philip909

Philip909

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted April 10 2007 - 04:39 AM

My,friends think that that is for gays-its not.Girls lick their tits and fuck their frends-but they are not lesbian-just plesure,yes i enjoy cuming in my mouth

#16 popeyes

popeyes

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted April 10 2007 - 12:22 PM

yea ive done this like 2 times its very uncomfortable and i have to be really horrny to do this but both times i jsut spit it out because i jsut cant swallow my own jizz.

#17 KrazyKat

KrazyKat

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted April 12 2007 - 02:01 PM

but both times i jsut spit it out because i jsut cant swallow my own jizz.

Yeah, I couldn't make myself do it when I was your age either. Now I like it. I've never heard someone say it's gay to eat your own cum...

#18 topper

topper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted April 13 2007 - 11:50 AM

I like the aftertaste in the back of my throat, like after toking a good dube.

#19 BudToker

BudToker

• 1,553 posts

Posted April 14 2007 - 04:57 PM

No way! Seriously it taste nasty to me. When I was 15 I tasted some in the shower and I'm never tastin it again. I really don't know how people stand the taste, gooeyness, and thickness. But hey...whatever floats your boat.
Grass+Cigarettes=R.I.P.
Posted Image

"Trust me...I'm an EMT!" :H

#20 BudToker

BudToker

• 1,553 posts

Posted April 14 2007 - 04:59 PM

My,friends think that that is for gays-its not.Girls lick their tits and fuck their frends-but they are not lesbian-just plesure,yes i enjoy cuming in my mouth

If a girl fucks her friends then she is most definetly a lesbian...or bisexual.
Grass+Cigarettes=R.I.P.
Posted Image

#21 *Andy*

*Andy*

• 1,396 posts

Posted April 17 2007 - 08:13 AM

Yeah I've tried it. It's pretty cool though aiming is hard at point of climax ...You just have to hope really. Maybe it's because my dick is so fucking bent.
:)

#22 EazyE

EazyE

• 1,115 posts

Posted April 17 2007 - 09:24 AM

Are you homophobic about it? If so, get it out of your mind. It's nothing really.
Water, sugars, and a few sperm. It's not poison and won't turn you gay.
My wife is the one who got me into it in the first place. She, like a lot of other women, feels that if she could have it in her mouth, then why not me too.
That came about because I wanted to kiss her after eating her pussy.
As a word of advice, I found that kissing a woman after she has given me a bj was a positive thing. If you haven't had the pleasure of eating a hot creampie, you don't know what you are missing.
To each his own. Dont' let your hangups hold you back.

Why do you assume straight away that he is homophobic?

Its like drinking your own blood, or piss. Maybe he just doesnt want to. Why cant people just accept things like this?
Its like guys who dont want to mess about with their prostate, then accused of being a homophobe for not trying it.
Its ridiculous.
Posted Image

Seriously, please do

#23 BudToker

BudToker

• 1,553 posts

Posted April 17 2007 - 01:05 PM

Why do you assume straight away that he is homophobic?

Its like drinking your own blood, or piss. Maybe he just doesnt want to. Why cant people just accept things like this?
Its like guys who dont want to mess about with their prostate, then accused of being a homophobe for not trying it.
Its ridiculous.

Agreed
Grass+Cigarettes=R.I.P.
Posted Image

#24 treyola

treyola

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted April 17 2007 - 01:15 PM

Yeah I've tried it. It's pretty cool though aiming is hard at point of climax ...You just have to hope really. Maybe it's because my dick is so fucking bent.

Just aim,and shoot;if you lift your hips,you should get some in there.

#25 AloneInLittleton

AloneInLittleton

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted April 18 2007 - 12:47 AM

I've done it before. The thought turns me on while I'm jacking off but when I'm done I usually feel a little silly about blasting a load into my own face.

#26 keeze

keeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted June 06 2007 - 12:05 PM

i often cum in my own mouth, but after it's in, i dont have the balls to swish it around or swallow..?any pointers?

#27 KrazyKat

KrazyKat

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted June 08 2007 - 06:11 PM

I've been massaging myself for the last 30 minutes, and I'm going to go cum in my mouth right now. I'll let you know if I come up with any. Usually only about half of it gets in my mouth anyway, the rest ends up on my face. I don't have any problem swishing around and swallowing what ends up in my mouth, but I haven't ever gotten myself to swallow the "misses" so to speak (even though I want to). I'm really horny now, though, so maybe tonight will be the night.

Ok, I'm back. I didn't have any problem swallowing the "misses" tonight (though they don't taste as good as the cum that actually lands in your mouth to start with). My advice? Try to put yourself in a position where there's no other way to clean it off. Worked for me.

#28 Alone At Last

Alone At Last

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted June 17 2007 - 04:00 AM

Little aim involved - position head at a low point; say the seat of a couch/floor next to bed with pillow under your neck/raise torso on 90 degree angle to head/neck - like put feet on back of couch/align back along side the side of the bed --- if you leave your feet and better yet your legs free for moment it is the best and enjoy the view from down under - precum runs like a melted pizza cheese that won't come off the slice next to it then as you build and build your creme will cum into your mouth - good method & a form of cross exercise at the same time.

#29 AncientHippie

AncientHippie

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted June 17 2007 - 04:29 AM

If I could give myself head, I'd never leave the house. :D

lol You crack me up!

Posted Image
All I want to do, is have some fun.
I've got the feeling, I'm not the only one.

Weed is life and it makes every situation better.

#30 Develop

Develop

Banned

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted June 17 2007 - 11:10 AM

I think thats kinda leaning toward gay

http://www.rude.com/Develop87?house

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users