Nudity at Home

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Xiaoyan, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Scribe

The Scribe Member

:frown:
    I have read on the internet that about 15% of siblings engage in some amount of sexual experimentation and teasing, but that only about 1% engage in sexual intercourse. That seems accurate.

I never experimented myself, but the idea of it is not offensive to me. I think sexual intercourse between siblings is wrong, and I do not care if it is consensual, and birth control is used. That's just the way I feel about things.

Of course, incestuous sexual intercourse involving underage girls is frequently not consensual, and leaves permanent emotional scars. That, Xiaoyan, is why I think you should be careful about your children. In your situation I would be reluctant to leave them alone together for a long time. :frown:

2. Omar El Cubano

Omar El Cubano Member

I don't see the problems with erections personally, I remember when I was about 10 I went downstairs to get a drink of water and I happened to have one (don't worry I wasnt doing anything) but thought nothing of it. But when I went downstairs and my parents saw me they freaked out and I thought thay were going to kill me, I remember feeling so sad...

3. cooldaddyphil

cooldaddyphil Member

Gabby12, I want to first say that im a social nudist, i pretty much do it when im alone. (All because the rest of my family are not nudists and they would throw a shit fit if i was nude around them, not that i mind though)! I wish they were more open minded about it lol!! But, thats not what i want to talk about!

You say you get arroused when you see your sons erection, and that you have fantasies about fucking your son...But you also say that you would NOT have sex with him, but only fantasize about it. Is it wrong to fantasize about your son? I don't know..Guess it depends on the person really. Some would say your sick, and some would say its normal, BUT should be kept a secret. This is my question for you. What if your son ACTUALLY comes forth and tell you he wants to have sex with you? What would you tell him? Would you do it? Im not going to say your sick or anything at your answer, im just curious. I'm interested in hearing back from you..If you rather, you can add me to your messenger list on yahoo. My SN is phil2good40

Cooldaddy

4. lovenudity

lovenudity Guest

Gabby, i applaude you for sticking to your guns. I don't see anything wrong with family nudity and family members being aroused by another's beautiful body. My spouse and I were nude around our kids up until th ey were about 8 years ould or so. Our son is now away and our 17 yr old dau is still at home. We are home nudist and frequent our local resort occasionally. Several years ago we started getting nude again around the kids on and off, and being aroused by doing so. We never forced it upon the kids to be naked if they didn't want to. We also talked to them about it. I also have fantasies about my daughter and get aroused.

5. JackyM

JackyM Guest

Although I am nude as often as I can be, but not around my kids since they started getting older. I am comfortable being naked around adults matter, and I do want my kids to be comfortable about themselves, but I also understand the confusion that comes from being that age.

6. sadist

sadist Banned

I agree it's fine but honestly I just laughed me ass of reading that.

7. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

I dunno about kids. I know that in the past when uninvited guests have come over to my home, they end up offended when they find out I wasn't wearing anything. I responded once, "Gee, I have a robe on now. What more could you want IN MY HOME?!?!?!" If they don't like it they can always GTFO post haste!

8. OzNorth

OzNorth Member

I'm not sure that walking around the house with your nude mum and sister with fat cock is healthy at all. We have been practicing nudity for many years and have bought the kids up on it as well and i can honestly say i've never got a fat on around the kids or the daughter.....nudity is not supposed to be a sexual thing it's a textile free lifestyle!!

Sorry but i can't see how that is healthy to say ..... it's ok son you can walk around with your sister with a fat on!

9. Sethvir

Sethvir Member

That's just how youths are, he would be having erections whether clothed or not, and probably whether said sister was there or not.

I don't see how just walking round with it would imply nudity to be a sexual thing, it's not like he's going to be stroking himself off or behaving in a lewd manner (or at least I hope not).

10. OzNorth

OzNorth Member

You only get erections when you aroused, so yes, i would find it offensive if my son was wlking around the house with a raging hard on! I would expect that if he did have boner he would "Not" walk around the house and that he would do something disceetly to cover it up or sit, lay in such a way as to not imply ...."look I have a boner"

11. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

The joys of having a towel handy!

12. OzNorth

OzNorth Member

or a cold spoon!

13. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

This is how I first embraced the nudist lifestyle. Being naked in the home on my own.
    I lived by myself in an apartment for a while. I always slept naked; I woke up one morning and I was just too lazy to put clothes on, it was a perfectly good temperature in my apartment. I went about my normal thing for a couple hours and then I realized how relaxing and liberating it is to be without clothes.

14. OzNorth

OzNorth Member

Weekends are great! We sometimes put the boat in the water and strip off to go fishing, it is a great way to spend the day, out on the water nude!

15. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Mmmm. Just watch those fish hooks as you cast away! :p

16. Kaalvoet

Kaalvoet Banned

thats all it is,curiosity,dont read anything inappropriate in it.She has no motive,save curiosity.Teli her its sore,and avoid your penis to close to her hands,she will want to explore,alternatively,have keys close at hand,babies love swinging stuff,including a penis.I raised my late son a nudist,and I have always been naked around him and he around me, even at the age of 13 ,when i stood shaving or coocking i.e. Chopping veggies,and my penis would bounce ,he'd find it amusing and grab at it.When kids do explore your body,be calm,their intentions are'nt sexual,but conparitive and curious, "why is daddies willy thicker and hairrier...why are his balls dangling,why does he get bigger,thicker and harder sometimes?".Their exploration are only temprory,be honest and candid with your guidence,guide them and explain simply and honestly why things happen,once their curiosity is satisfied,they will stop.

17. Amoureux

Amoureux Banned

you must be smoking things that are bad. I was grown up in a nudiste famille and my brother never got aroused at sight of me or our mother.

18. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Doesn't sound like a normal guy, especially when he went through puberty. At some point, the sight of a naked female body should have turned him on. Did you never see him with an erection?

19. Amoureux

Amoureux Banned

Of course I saw him with erection. But I did not go over and seduce it and I made certain to knock on his bedroom door after that.

And despite popular beliefs amoungst your kind. Errections generally do not happen in any type of nudist enviroment. I have been a nudist all my life and raised by nudist family. I lived in a nudist reserve my entire childhood and adolesence. The only erections I ever saw were on children younger than 4 years old. (Perhaps they found the toy dump trucks an excitment ? )

Erections do not happen in nudist situations.

It is lack of maturity and lack of sexuel sophistication to believe differently.
    But I suppose Janet Jackson's nipple was a national catastrophe in your culture.

20. shygirl16

shygirl16 Guest

this is what i don't understand. i'm not a guy but i'm sure they get erections when they see a girl they like, or if they are looking at nude pictures, or even thinking about naked girls, etc.

my gf's older brother was telling us about going to a nude beach and talking to three girls in the nude, but never got hard even though he thought they were hot. how does this happen, does being nude stop you from finding the opposite sex attractive or something?

sorry for the silly question, but i'm interested because whenever i'm nude i feel sexy all the time and yet all i read on here is nudity is not about feeling sexy! i'm confused, is it just me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.