15 replies to this topic

#1 ebomb

ebomb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted March 22 2007 - 06:02 PM

mmm YUM

"A person is a success if they get up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."
-Dylan

#2 mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx

Not an Average Bear

• Members
  • 8,876 posts

Posted March 22 2007 - 06:12 PM

fucking wtf??? u killen my buz, fucking dirty shit man
Posted ImageI ask Questions

#3 Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27

Surrender to the Flow

• Members
  • 14,313 posts

Posted March 22 2007 - 06:14 PM

actually the people in that picture are just gettin high, spiritually.

Posted Image

#4 gaum

gaum

Elephant Orgy

• Members
  • 3,076 posts

Posted March 22 2007 - 06:21 PM

turns me on
Posted ImagePosted Image
RIP rangerdanger

#5 skullkidnate

skullkidnate

ナサニエル

• Members
  • 5,695 posts

Posted March 22 2007 - 07:15 PM

thata fucked up but.......

dude this isnt marijuana related LOUNGE

Posted Image

#6 BudBill

BudBill

Dark Helmet

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted March 23 2007 - 06:12 AM

Ow! That is one mean peircing! I wonder what the nipple ring looks like, an anchor?

:)
Bill

#7 jimi420

jimi420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted March 23 2007 - 09:14 AM

i love when people bitch about what subforum a thread should be in. haha who fuckin cares eventhough this is aretarded thread
if you aint got nothin, you got nothin to lose
-Bob Dylan

#8 TheShow

TheShow

• 4,453 posts

Posted March 23 2007 - 11:05 AM

i love when people bitch about what subforum a thread should be in. haha who fuckin cares eventhough this is aretarded thread

Retarded thread or genius thread, it is an OFF TOPIC thread. By creating it in general marijuana forum it is a direct violation of the forum guidelines you agreed to when you joined. The lounge was created for ALL OFF TOPIC THREADS. Now why do we care? There could be a variety of reasons. Personally I like it when things are kept neatly organized so it is easier to track down a specific thread or threads. If we had a moderator who was heavily active, they would move it to the appropriate place and there would be warnings for creating this thread and posting in it. These warnings would lead to bannings of short lengths (intially) of members.
Posted Image

#9 digitalldj

digitalldj

Canucks ftw!

• Members
  • 5,998 posts

Posted March 23 2007 - 11:07 AM

actually the people in that picture are just gettin high, spiritually.

which is the totally wrong approach, mutilation of ones body is the furthest thing from enlightenment of being

or so i've been reading :)

#10 skullkidnate

skullkidnate

ナサニエル

• Members
  • 5,695 posts

Posted March 23 2007 - 11:16 AM

Retarded thread or genius thread, it is an OFF TOPIC thread. By creating it in general marijuana forum it is a direct violation of the forum guidelines you agreed to when you joined. The lounge was created for ALL OFF TOPIC THREADS. Now why do we care? There could be a variety of reasons. Personally I like it when things are kept neatly organized so it is easier to track down a specific thread or threads. If we had a moderator who was heavily active, they would move it to the appropriate place and there would be warnings for creating this thread and posting in it. These warnings would lead to bannings of short lengths (intially) of members.

thank u very much

Posted Image

#11 makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420

shlimazl

• Members
  • 3,220 posts

Posted March 23 2007 - 11:34 AM

i wanna try suspension. from what ive researched it is such an exciting enlightenting experience
everything worth dosing is worth overdosing.
"you can think of me when you forget your seatbelt, and again when your head goes through the windshield!"
Posted Image
"people like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you cant trust people Jeremy" - SuperHans

#12 Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27

Surrender to the Flow

• Members
  • 14,313 posts

Posted March 23 2007 - 11:55 AM

did you ever see that show where Chris angle did a suspension with hooks only in his shoulders, then he was lifted by a helicopter over a mountain range?

Posted Image

#13 paintballer687

paintballer687

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 2,127 posts

Posted March 23 2007 - 12:55 PM

I feel that ebomb has somewhat lowered the intelligence average of these forums.
Posted Image

Bill, do you have a midget fetish, because I could hook you up, dude. Also, would you prefer male of female?

#14 ebomb

ebomb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted March 23 2007 - 01:48 PM

ouuuuuuuuu SMARTGUY!

"A person is a success if they get up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."
-Dylan

#15 paintballer687

paintballer687

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 2,127 posts

Posted March 23 2007 - 01:54 PM

Hey, all I'm saying is that I can feel the brain cells dying after reading your threads.
Posted Image

Bill, do you have a midget fetish, because I could hook you up, dude. Also, would you prefer male of female?

#16 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic

'Nuff Said

• Members
  • 6,325 posts

Posted March 23 2007 - 02:14 PM

seriously. stupid threads like this should go into the lounge. and the senior members get annoyed fast when they see new people posting some weird shit no one cares about. we care because we like to see our forums idiot free.

Posted Image

"With the catching end the pleasures of the chase."

-- Abraham Lincoln