Male G Spot

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Terryboy, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Terryboy

Terryboy Member

Men, did you know you have a G spot, too? Women, do you know how to hit it?

The Male G spot is in the perinial area, or the space between the balls and the anus.

It is on the inside, around the prostate, and can be stimulated by either pressing on the perinium, or anal stimulation.

But beware, it will give you a powerful orgasm if done correctly, but also makes ejaculation come alot sooner.

Try it!

2. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

It takes quite a while to stimulate the male g spot on the perineum, the continuation of the penile shaft from the testicles to the anus. And it can hurt if not done correctly. Stimulation of the prostate from inside the anus can lead to orgasm as well, but should be done carefully, as it is dirty in there.

3. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

I know I have one and use it sometimes :p Many people don't stimulate it because it's in their butt and they feel that stimulating it would be seen as gay or whatever. Who cares - it feels great, but I am gay so it doesn't bother me.

4. OneLoveHerbsman

OneLoveHerbsman Member

Not not gay but hey , a nuts a nut right...

5. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

I absolutely love having my prostate milked... fuckin A the orgasms are unreal... absolutely amazing.. if ya think its "gay".. well then go hang out with the rest of your homophobe friends and circle jerk

6. oldkinky

oldkinky Member

My wife always uses an anal toy to massage my prostate during a blowjob. Orgasms are unbelieveable. Nothing gay about this. I am straight as an arrow.

7. Musikero

Musikero Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What would be the correct way then? On the perineum, that is. I'm not ready for anal, and I'm absolutely sure my fiance isn't interested either.

8. Pan_I_am

Pan_I_am Member

Sex is the greatest thing that the gods have givin man and woman. Though the guy can cheat himself out of the best orgasim of his life because he thinks that it will make him gay...hehehe
    Call me Bi, for I dig alittle anal sex. My wife and I dig some of the toys and the strap-on is certainly a turn on for the both of us.
    Ever had a woman that had mind blowing orgasims and you thought that you were the shit. Well let her give you the same. Its truly the event of the evening for us guys.

9. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Musikero - have your wife gently rub the area between the scrotal sack and your anus, or lick that area. Have her start licking the head, then move her tongue down the rapte (the seam on the shaft) then take your balls into her mouth, and then trace the rapte line on the underside of your shaft below the balls as low as she cares to go. Make sure you are completely clean down there.

Manual stimulation of this area works for some guys, not for others, when you are erect. If it starts to hurt, have her stop.

10. redmazda

redmazda Guest

At nearly 68 years old I've just discovered my "Male G-Spot" (postrate gland) and with a small home made toy and with due care I can stimulate it and in a few seconds have an great orgasm without an erection being necessary.
    It is a most wonderful thing,it is only a pity that my fingers don't appear to be long enough to do the job without a "tool or toy" being needed.

As to cleanness, I can clean my anus completely and it will stay that way all day if need be, and have no smell or mess at all.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

I found mine when I was 10, after I stuck a Weedle Wobble up my ass in the bathtub..
    [​IMG]