My first time getting high.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Icktongo1, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

I thought i'd share my first time getting high with you all, it was an amazing experiance for me.

Well I went to a friends friends house, and there were about 5 of us. There were 5 of my friends there CM CS JA JO and DY.

JA filled the first bowl.. None of them knew I have never gotten high before.. CM and CS were going to leave soon.

They started to pass the bowl. I copied what they did with it. Inhaleing holding the rush hole, then letting go of that and sucking a bit without it and holding it in as long as I could and slowly breathed it out. The bowl went around twice and then it was time for a refill. CM and CS left as of now. The bowl went around three times then went for another refill. I felt really lame cuz it didn't feel like nothin was happenin, and I knew they were all up in the sky by the way they were actin.. I felt kinda left out. They turned on some music and they were all wowing at the visulizer on the computer and I didnt notice any change in anything.

I was sitting on the floor the whole time so I decided to get up and streatch, and thats where it hit me. Things seemed to move with me as I stood up, and it was sortof frame by fram action as I looked at JA in amazement. I quickly sat back down thinking oh shit, what have I gotten myself into?

Slowly it got stronger then started to get stronger faster as time went by. All of a sudden my body started tingling all over, it felt really good, then the tingling situated around my balls and I started Laughing my ass of and I juyst couldn't stop laughing. Next thing I know, I look up as if I came out of a hole in the floor and say hi to everyone like I just got there. Then I was like wtf did I say that for?
    All of a sudden all of my perspectives changed. Things seemed closer then all of a sudden far away, then id be looking at things from different angles and this would switch about aver 5 seconds or so... Things also seemed to be moving around me that really shouldn't have been moving, like the couch and the chair. Then for no apparent reason I stood up and walked across the room and then went back and sat down right where I was before. I felt really stupid cuz there were a couple not high people there and they were lookin at me funny. One thing I noticed is that all the music around me sounded kinda loony? like a cartoon. then all of a sudden it switched to slow spiritual like music and kept switching like that, it was really weird.

I then realized. Oh shit its my brothers birthday I gotta get home!! Fuck!! I told everyone I had to leave, and they told me to be really really careful and I said ok and qucikly started walking home.

As I walked home too many thoughs were going through my head to concentrate on any single one. It was rather annoying but I learend a lot about mysekf as I though. I thought about things I have never though of and made a lot if explanations in my head..

What seemed like hours later but was only about 10 minutes, I got home and went stright down stairs, and tried to send a email to my friend tellin him that I wouldn't be able to come over cuz of my bro's b-day. I tried my hardest and it was so hard to concentrate, but I finished it off and sent it. I went straight to my bed and layed down shrouded in random thoughs and I drifted off to sleep about an hour later.

My dad woke me up about an hour later when he got home from work, and I was still high but he didn't notcie anything, I was tryin to keep all my perspectives together to not fall over myself. I went up and ate dinner and I couldnt stop eating, I ate more then I think I ever have before at one time, it was so good!! I went back downstairs for awhile then we celebrated my bros b-day then I went down stairs and drifted off to sleep and woke up the next morning.

A saturday. I still had a few effects I had the day before, like every time I would stick my hand in my pocket it would feel like it was frame by frame and gave my whole arm a tingly feeling that felt like you were having an orgasm.. Ugh.. I kept putting my hand in and out of my pocket lol. that wore off after about an hour of being awake and I seemed pretty much back to normal.

I dont care how much trouble I could get in, this was awsome. Ive gone over to JA's house many times since then and gotten high, but I have never gotten as high as I did that first time, although very close. I will never forget it.

Sorry this was so long, I cut it down a little, but this is the best I can describe what was happeneing. Did any of these happened to you the first time you guys actually got high?

2. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

hahaha man sounds great

i was in a small room with 2 buddies trying to control my high, because i wanted to be in power over it but we had to be really quiet i started laughing my ass off at everything especially my friend who is like 300 pounds (LOL) who kept repeating things over and over and it was driving me insane. we then finished the nite with some anime

we were using a homemade bong filled with arizona ice tea hahaha

3. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

That must have been fun too. I was pretty freaked out at first but then it was sheer amazement, and the fact that my parents didn't notice a thing. What I thought being high was like before I had gotten high was completely different from what it actually is. I was blown away.Even now that I have a pretty high tollerance it's still not what I used to think it was. lol

4. MVerlie

MVerlie Member

Jesus, I wish I still got that high; time to move onto stronger shit I guess!

5. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

lol. To this day I still don't know what kind of bud that was.. I asked my buddy who was there, but he couldn't remember what kind it was -.- I would sure as hell buy some more if I knew what it was.

6. slinkie

slinkie Member

Lucky bitch! My first time smoking, we smoked damn near an ounce and just wanted to go to sleep afterwards. haha. The second time we smoked (the next day) not only could I not stop coughing, but I couldn't stop laughing either.
    I thought I was going to choke myself and accidentally die....so I laughed more.

Aaahhh, the good ole days.

Welcome to the club! lol

7. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

pot makes me really really tired....damn

8. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

I don't really get tired when I smoke. But If I smoke and then go to sleep I wake up the next morening burnt the fuck out. My first time I didn't really laugh at all because I couldn't concentrate on any one thing and I was freakin out most of the time going "OMG my parents and my borther are going to notice im high and im gonna get so fucked" and I was also just trying to look around me trying to find all the different effects that were happenening. and I thought pot didn't really give music auditory hallucinations? I know they had linkin park playing and it kept switching from loony like music to really spiritual ritual like music.(BTW, that only happened the first time I ever got high, never again have I experienced this)
    OH! and one thing I forgot completely about in my story! When my body started tingleing, teh tingle sensation was moving all around my body, and most of the time throughout my high my whole body was tingley, BUT, I remember my friend giving me a bag of chips to help the munchies, Iput a chip in my mouth, and I couldn't chew it or anything because my whole mouth was numb and I feel my tongue or anything! The whole walk home I was trying to get that one whole chip down my throght. >.> I also noticed that the whole rest of my body was numb too and I couldn't feel much of anything except that tingley sensation when I touched something.

9. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

:) I have learned to keep away from doritos when fully in the "happy zone" almost choked on them bad boys when the dry mouth hit.

Biggest advice "try" keep your tolerance low. Smoking like a rastifari battling glacoma can get expensive :)

-B

10. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

dude you musta smoked laced weed, because numbness in the mouth, and visual hallucinations DONT come from pot man. that weed was fucked up.

11. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

Maybe. I thought it was just because it was my first time and I did smoke a lot compared to even what I smoke now. I smoked more then then I do to get high now. So maybe that was why. IDK. Maybe it was laced. And I talked to my friends who were there and none of them were experianceing what I was either, so that leads me to believe that it wasn't laced, but who knows. -.-

12. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Ahhhhhh it wasn't laced. You were just really really really stoned :)

-B

13. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yeah, he's just being paranoid.

14. slinkie

slinkie Member

I've met quite a few people who smoke for the first couple of times and say they have had slight hallucinations. *sighs*

I've never been that stoned. I'm jealous. :drool:

15. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

usually the only hallucinations I get are closed eye patterns that kind of form around my thoughts, hard to explain. When music is playing and I close my eyes, the edges of my closed eye vision seemes to wiggle and move like a visualizer on a computer. and sometimes things appear to be kind of 2D and the backround kind of looks like a backdrop of a 2D video game like sonic the headgehog lol. Like ill look at my friend and he'll be flat, but I can still see all the details, and everything behind him will look like the backround in a video game. Other then that nothing really much more then that.

16. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

oh! And one other thing... This happenes almost every time I smoke and lay in my bed with the music on. When the heater in my closet turns on to heat the rest of my house, it makes akind of a loud noise that goes on about 5 minutes at a time, and when i'm listening to a song when it turns on, I can change the way the music sounds if I concentrate hard enough. Like I can make guitars sound like trumpets and tuba's and such, and make drums and stuff sound like video game sounds.

17. skywalker_22

skywalker_22 Member

1st time......was 31st dec 2004...in my hostel....thr was this huge circle of friends sitting in a small room with smoke filled......and then i was handed over this huge joint....and the 1st drag made me laugh like mad.....the music was far better than i had knwn for all d yrs....and boy..my brain throwed upon some weird ideas....
    wonderful experience....but whats even more wonderul,,is d fact tht....weed is my true love now....i smoke up daily evening after office and its so relaxing(far better than sex) and makes my day.....
    the world would have been a far better place if ppl smoke weed instead of stupid tobbacoo.....but well......who wants to see us HAPPY except for self...
    WEED smokers are never a threat to any society..in any damn WAY.......LEAVE US ALONE...

18. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

im glad with your appreciation of weeds effects, icktongo. dont try to get as high as you were that day, but always apprecaite what is happenin from the first toke.

btw that wasnt a hallucination, that was linkin park :p

19. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

I've never tried to smoke that much again. It takes me less time to get the feeling of getting high now so I get too high to smoke anymore because I start getting shaky and can't light the lighter or hold the bowl or whatever lol. Otherwise i'd probab;y do it..

lol. I don't really listen to linkin park lol, so now I find that really funny lol.

20. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

ahah yeh man i always get the strange feeling of being thrown from some mystic chanting to a gripping succession of painful, but relishingly so, screams. linkin park aint my favourite band but they have some sweetass songs when you dont take the lyrics too seriously.