Photo
- - - - -

Dose shower steam kill the smell of pot?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Broken_Magazine

Broken_Magazine

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted March 02 2007 - 08:08 PM

I live with my dad so I have to sneek bong and pipe hoots I usally just blow it into my closet and quickly close the door but I only get a rip or two. So I smoke about 4 pipe hoots or 2 bong hoots and do it right before I go into my shower. I use a blower too, And by the end I can never smell it even upon re-entry, I'm just wondering if it's just me or if steam really does kill smoke.
How many potheads does it take to change a light bulb?

Two. One to hold the bulb against the socket, and the other to smoke up until the room starts spinning!

#2 chineseeyesguy420

chineseeyesguy420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted March 02 2007 - 08:10 PM

i've hot boxed my bathroom before. went in there and i turned on the hot water all the way up and smoked while the bathroom got nice and steamy. then i just opened the window and all the smell went out the window with the steam. works for me, and there is never a problem with the smell.

#3 digitalldj

digitalldj

Canucks ftw!

• Members
  • 5,998 posts

Posted March 02 2007 - 08:28 PM

I live with my dad so I have to sneek bong and pipe hoots I usally just blow it into my closet and quickly close the door but I only get a rip or two. So I smoke about 4 pipe hoots or 2 bong hoots and do it right before I go into my shower. I use a blower too, And by the end I can never smell it even upon re-entry, I'm just wondering if it's just me or if steam really does kill smoke.

most likely it's just you, since all your sinuses etc. have the smell of weed in them already, so if somone else came into the room they could probably smell at least a lingering scent

#4 420fuchs

420fuchs

speaks the truth.

• Members
  • 1,239 posts

Posted March 03 2007 - 08:16 AM

I smoke in my bathroom at least once a week.

TIPS FOR A GOOD BATHROOM SMOKE
1.) Start the shower
2.) Shit; seriously, this helps
3.) Light a candle if you've got one in there
4.) Toke, blow hits out the window
5.) Take your shower
6.) After you're done, spray some bathroom spray, and flush the toilet
7.) Open all the windows in there leave the door closed

I've never had a problem

Posted Image

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
—Arnold Schwarzenegger

#5 bbbeccaaa

bbbeccaaa

• Members
  • 1,637 posts

Posted March 03 2007 - 11:32 PM

Not quite sure, I've never smoked in a steamy bathroom without incense going. You should use it, it works wonders and smells great. You can even use incense/incense matches without the shower going, they're good for covering up a few hits worth of smell and I've never had a problem. You should blow the smoke into a blanket or towel too, and cover both ends of the pipe after each hit so no smoke gets out. I don't even do the towel part anymore, just incense.

Posted Image

“Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.”

Sylvia Plath

#6 goofydrummer

goofydrummer

• 1,623 posts

Posted March 04 2007 - 07:15 PM

just wash your hands with plenty of shampoo
then let the shampoo foam reside at the bottom of the shower (turn the shower off right after the shampoo turns into foam), and the smell stays.
Posted Image
NO outside links in sigs

#7 slaterr

slaterr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted March 12 2007 - 06:12 PM

hawaiian hotboxes are the shit
but im usually too lazy to go to the bathroom to blaze(haha its right beside my room)
its easier in my room i just light some incense and smoke a bowl
and after a little it smells like incense and the smoke is gone

Posted Image

What does high score mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

#8 gokey

gokey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted November 07 2008 - 04:34 PM

I ran a hot shower for about 20 mins and let it steam up a small student flat in which we'd just bunned the best part of 2 o's and (and countless o's before that :P). No bullshit here, it actually worked!
"I'd call you a c*nt, but you lack both the depth and the warmth" :D

#9 thisisme5

thisisme5

Herbal enthusiast

• Members
  • 2,852 posts

Posted November 08 2008 - 03:41 PM

I do it all the time i just spray some axe body spray after

I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.

I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good.

#10 hippiepeece

hippiepeece

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted November 09 2008 - 07:21 PM

Not quite sure, I've never smoked in a steamy bathroom without incense going. You should use it, it works wonders and smells great. You can even use incense/incense matches without the shower going, they're good for covering up a few hits worth of smell and I've never had a problem. You should blow the smoke into a blanket or towel too, and cover both ends of the pipe after each hit so no smoke gets out. I don't even do the towel part anymore, just incense.

yeah but incense is just too obvious... especially in the bathroom

I do it all the time i just spray some axe body spray after

and if you looked at the ingriedients of axe you'd think twice about spraying it before, during, or after having a lit flame in the room. I know i have made this mistake and ended up with a very very near shave that i didnt want.:D

#11 KingGeorgeIII

KingGeorgeIII

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted November 09 2008 - 09:14 PM

I used to smoke in my bathroom 2-5 times a day. This works great if you have a bathroom fan designed to remove unwanted shit stench. The incense/shower usually does work, but be careful how much steam and smoke there is. I have literally passed out because I couldn't get enough oxygen on multiple occasions. If you bake out the room, and there's a bunch of steam, plus incense smoke, it is entirely possible to pass out. When you're that high though it can be confusing, frightening, and even enjoyable.

#12 drew5147

drew5147

Dingledodie

• Members
  • 4,361 posts

Posted November 09 2008 - 10:53 PM

Running a shower will not dissipate the smell of marijuana.
"Hippy is an establishment label for a profound, invisible, underground, evolutionary process. For every visible hippy, barefoot, beflowered, beaded, there are a thousand invisible members of the turned-on underground. Persons whose lives are tuned in to their inner vision, who are dropping out of the TV comedy of American Life."
-Timothy Leary

Now when you meet these poor souls who are seeking to destroy—and there are many many of them on the World Wide Web, for they are able to get away with much (they think; they are not aware of how so many can feel their unlovingness), they feel they can get away with more because in person their unloving essence expresses itself more obviously, they think—do not make the mistake of polarizing toward them in a way that says "I will destroy you." Do not approach them with attack. Do not feed back to them unloving essence, for that is what they wish.

Beasst will bear your MARK of synthetic protection as their ELF GWEN plays Gaia's HAARP of sorrow.

#13 orison319

orison319

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • 55,444 posts
  • LocationSquirrel Hill Penisylvania

Posted November 09 2008 - 11:16 PM

Dose shower steam kill the smell of pot?

Does Toilet paper kill the smell of shit?

Posted Image

You guard your hopes

you pocket your dreams
You'd trade it all to
avoid an unpleasant scene

#14 Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted November 10 2008 - 04:05 AM

One time i did this, smoked two bowls had a hot shower, got out, went dizzy, kinda fainted n hit my head on the door lol. I don't think i ate anything either, that may have been why. I don't think it hides the smell as much as you think it does, to you it would but to others i'm not entirely sure. It's risky but could be done..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'Everyone dies if only to justify life'

Gentle Giant

'Cannabis users all around the world unite. The only thing you have to lose is your chains.'

Yo i'mma let ya finish but Kanye had one of the best sigs of all time!

#15 thisisme5

thisisme5

Herbal enthusiast

• Members
  • 2,852 posts

Posted November 10 2008 - 06:52 AM

and if you looked at the ingriedients of axe you'd think twice about spraying it before, during, or after having a lit flame in the room. I know i have made this mistake and ended up with a very very near shave that i didnt want.:D

Lulz only if you spray it on an open flame if wont ignite once its dissipated in the air i tried it before in a lab for science class

I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.

I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good.

#16 KingGeorgeIII

KingGeorgeIII

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted November 15 2008 - 04:51 PM

dude like does it say that youre shower steam is dosed?? thats fuckin awesome man!!!!!1111!!!!111!!!!!!1111