Dose shower steam kill the smell of pot?

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by Broken_Magazine, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Broken_Magazine

Broken_Magazine Member

I live with my dad so I have to sneek bong and pipe hoots I usally just blow it into my closet and quickly close the door but I only get a rip or two. So I smoke about 4 pipe hoots or 2 bong hoots and do it right before I go into my shower. I use a blower too, And by the end I can never smell it even upon re-entry, I'm just wondering if it's just me or if steam really does kill smoke.

2. chineseeyesguy420

chineseeyesguy420 Member

i've hot boxed my bathroom before. went in there and i turned on the hot water all the way up and smoked while the bathroom got nice and steamy. then i just opened the window and all the smell went out the window with the steam. works for me, and there is never a problem with the smell.

3. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

most likely it's just you, since all your sinuses etc. have the smell of weed in them already, so if somone else came into the room they could probably smell at least a lingering scent

4. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

I smoke in my bathroom at least once a week.

TIPS FOR A GOOD BATHROOM SMOKE
    1.) Start the shower
    2.) Shit; seriously, this helps
    3.) Light a candle if you've got one in there
    4.) Toke, blow hits out the window
    5.) Take your shower
    6.) After you're done, spray some bathroom spray, and flush the toilet
    7.) Open all the windows in there leave the door closed

I've never had a problem

5. bbbeccaaa

bbbeccaaa 12345678910

Not quite sure, I've never smoked in a steamy bathroom without incense going. You should use it, it works wonders and smells great. You can even use incense/incense matches without the shower going, they're good for covering up a few hits worth of smell and I've never had a problem. You should blow the smoke into a blanket or towel too, and cover both ends of the pipe after each hit so no smoke gets out. I don't even do the towel part anymore, just incense.

6. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

just wash your hands with plenty of shampoo
    then let the shampoo foam reside at the bottom of the shower (turn the shower off right after the shampoo turns into foam), and the smell stays.

7. slaterr

slaterr Member

hawaiian hotboxes are the shit
    but im usually too lazy to go to the bathroom to blaze(haha its right beside my room)
    its easier in my room i just light some incense and smoke a bowl
    and after a little it smells like incense and the smoke is gone

8. gokey

gokey Visitor

I ran a hot shower for about 20 mins and let it steam up a small student flat in which we'd just bunned the best part of 2 o's and (and countless o's before that :p). No bullshit here, it actually worked!

9. thisisme5

thisisme5 Herbal enthusiast

I do it all the time i just spray some axe body spray after

10. hippiepeece

hippiepeece Member

yeah but incense is just too obvious... especially in the bathroom

and if you looked at the ingriedients of axe you'd think twice about spraying it before, during, or after having a lit flame in the room. I know i have made this mistake and ended up with a very very near shave that i didnt want.:D

11. KingGeorgeIII

KingGeorgeIII Member

I used to smoke in my bathroom 2-5 times a day. This works great if you have a bathroom fan designed to remove unwanted shit stench. The incense/shower usually does work, but be careful how much steam and smoke there is. I have literally passed out because I couldn't get enough oxygen on multiple occasions. If you bake out the room, and there's a bunch of steam, plus incense smoke, it is entirely possible to pass out. When you're that high though it can be confusing, frightening, and even enjoyable.

12. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

Running a shower will not dissipate the smell of marijuana.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

Does Toilet paper kill the smell of shit?

14. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Member

One time i did this, smoked two bowls had a hot shower, got out, went dizzy, kinda fainted n hit my head on the door lol. I don't think i ate anything either, that may have been why. I don't think it hides the smell as much as you think it does, to you it would but to others i'm not entirely sure. It's risky but could be done..

15. thisisme5

thisisme5 Herbal enthusiast

Lulz only if you spray it on an open flame if wont ignite once its dissipated in the air i tried it before in a lab for science class

16. KingGeorgeIII

KingGeorgeIII Member

dude like does it say that youre shower steam is dosed?? thats fuckin awesome man!!!!!1111!!!!111!!!!!!1111