Girls: The joy of giving hand jobs...

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by FireflyInTheDark, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Arael

Arael Member

Not addicted but I like it. Mostly because I can watch his face, that I don't get to do if I give him a blowjob. I like this way of joining my bf when he's masturbating when I don't feel like sex. That way I can still share and be close, but keep a little bit of myself to myself. Give, without being taken. Sometimes I just can't do anything else.

Made it sound like it's a last resort, it isn't. It's also fun on it's own.

2. All_Thats_Adult

All_Thats_Adult Member

I prefer a mixture of hand & mouth its much more fun.

3. jaxx

jaxx Member

4. TomDijon

TomDijon Member

so true. i actually find that handjobs are better then getting head. maybe it's just the girls i've been with, but blowjobs really just feel like having sex with a really really loose vagina that has teeth...

5. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

LMAO.
    Wow, when you put it that way...

6. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Dangermoose, really? Your fiancee must be terrible at sucking you off. :) just kidding, everyone has their own preferences.

I think handjobs are kinda hot, but nowhere near as hot as having a guy in my mouth. I'm with DeathRow: that's what we're here for.

...maybe not all of us, but me anyway.

7. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

i like giving hand jobs but i never do it as much as i would like. i always joke around with it.

8. Panzer

Panzer Member

Hey, why should this be limited to girls opinion? Anyway, yeah I love giving hand jobs, they can be incredibly hot. But, I do like to suck cock better, it's just more fun and I like the taste of cum. For receiving I like a combination of hand job and blow job. And TomDijon, if you think BJs are like "having sex with a really really loose vagina that has teeth" then someone is giving you really really bad BJs.

9. Alexxxa

Alexxxa Member

Why should I give him a handjob when we can bought enjoy a blowjob? I gave only one guy a handjob and he cummed over my clothes, so I don't want to remember it too much

10. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

thats why when its in your hands, you point at him... lol

FUNNY STORY SORTA: but seriously, when i first gave my ex boyfriend a handjob, i brought paper towels with me into my basement and my mom was like "oh what did you spill" i couldnt stop laughing...it was hilarious. but always good to keep a tissue or paper towel or soft cloth around if you really care about it. it will dry, after all.

11. innocence

innocence Member

i prefer giving bjs

12. scottb75

scottb75 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I love a good handjob, its one of my favorite things to have done to me.

13. FireflyInTheDark

Sex is messy. It's one of the things I love about it. :)
    My favorite part is watching the cum shoot out. The further it goes, the better I did. :H
    Second favorite part is the way the cock seems to take on a life of its own in my hand, responsing to the things I do to it. Argh! I miss my boyfriend!

NYCguy40 likes this.
  14. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Ha...but I never just let the cum shoot out because Lord knows where it might end up. Somewhere we don't want it, most likely. I block it, either with my hand or my mouth.

Where'd your boyfriend go? Poor you!

15. FireflyInTheDark

Hehehe, we just wash the sheets. :tongue:
    He went home. He lives in another state, but don't feel bad for me, cos after this summer he'll be livin' with me! So then maybe I'll have to start being more, I dunno, "laundry conscious"? (lol)
    Because we'll be a lot busier. ;)

16. stms0924

stms0924 Member

I love giving my man hand jobs I make him feel very good I have a great technique. He loves when I give him a hand job.

17. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

It's low risk (from a safe sex viewpoint) and guys love it. I don't see any downside.

18. MDGerrard

MDGerrard Member

I'm a guy, and I absolutely love to get handjobs.

My favorite is for my wife to straddle me while she does it, and watch my cock when I cum. I repeat, I love to receive handjobs . . . fantastic.

19. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

When my previous girlfriend was giving me a hand job for the first time, she approached it really slowly and grabbed lightly. She was going at it and I said "you can grab harder" then she said "I can?"
    Then it was like:
    "Grab harder"
    "Seriously?"
    "More!"
    "I don't want to hurt you"
    "You won't! Harder"
    "Oh my god that feels so good!"

I think I got her hooked as she tightly grasped my cock in her hand.
    But then she switched over to her other hand which had rings on it, that's when it hurt.

20. NickKnack

NickKnack Guest

I ALSO love getting handjobs, and actually prefer them to blowjobs!

I used to think it was fun to watch blowjobs in movies, but I'm TICKLISH when I get them, so I can't relate to the guy getting a bj from a girl, anymore.

I think it's also because I like to compare how a girl jerks a cock, compared to how I jerk myself. Sometimes it's fun with lotion. I LOVE having a girl watch me cum: it's part of my performance! lol...:p I also like the way a girl plays with it and teases it.