Photo
- - - - -

Have you ever watched other having sex up close?

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#1 topper

topper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted February 23 2007 - 09:14 AM

Have you ever watched anyone having sex, up close and personal?
I watched my wife, prior to our getting together, and the guys she was dating doing it in the back seat while my gf and I did it in the front.
We used to look into each others eyes and exchanged many winks and smiles as we did things with our respective lover.
  • MelvinLat likes this

#2 Mrs.H

Mrs.H

Something Witty

• Members
  • 2,051 posts

Posted February 26 2007 - 04:58 PM

x

#3 Mrs.H

Mrs.H

Something Witty

• Members
  • 2,051 posts

Posted February 26 2007 - 05:09 PM

Not sure why this double posted. Sorry about that.

#4 legend 1967

legend 1967

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted February 26 2007 - 08:10 PM

No, why would I want to do that ? :eek:

#5 RumpusParable

RumpusParable

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted February 28 2007 - 04:34 PM

Sure, lots during the teen years and military MOS training... bunches of people having sex in the same room? Of course lots of watching and being watched (and stepped on, interrupted, sheeted, etc) occured!

#6 wildnasty692

wildnasty692

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted February 28 2007 - 04:47 PM

Yea I was at party in College and watched my friend do this girl..everyone was trashed..

#7 Sunburst

Sunburst

Fairy

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted March 01 2007 - 11:59 AM

Ah, how the hell did I post 3 times?! Sorry!!!

Posted Image
~*You cannot dance like drunken pixies on the beach
there are land mines berried all over the place...*~

#8 Sunburst

Sunburst

Fairy

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

I saw the majority of my friends get it on- we used to hang out at this chick Kat's place, and everyone just went to the bedroom to have sex. We would watch, or not; whatever, it wasn't a big deal :) So I've seen...about 10 of my friends having sex (not all at the same time, obviously) :)

Posted Image

#9 Sunburst

Sunburst

Fairy

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

I saw the majority of my friends get it on- we used to hang out at this chick Kat's place, and everyone just went to the bedroom to have sex. We would watch, or not; whatever, it wasn't a big deal :) So I've seen...about 10 of my friends having sex (not all at the same time, obviously) :)

Posted Image

#10 RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted March 01 2007 - 06:22 PM

I have watched a couple of my buddies have sex with woman, and they watched me with her. She was a swinger, and fantasized about experiencing 2-3 younger guys in the same session.

I've also watched another couple, a guy and a girl, go down on a girl that I was dating. They took turns pleasuring her with a vibrator also.

I have a fantasy about watching my partner with another woman, or with a very well endowed and skilled guy that can last as long as she'd like. Unfrotunately, I'm single and don't have a partner to share such exciting times with.
Don't shave it! ;)

#11 katie_oz

katie_oz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted March 04 2007 - 07:01 PM

yeah, i love watching other people having sex. It turns me on soooo much. We have this other couple who are friends of ours and we often get together and all talk dirty and have a few drinks and end up having sex in the same room. We dont progress to partner swapping with this particular couple but its still so hot having sex next to each other.

#12 milemarkerzero

milemarkerzero

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted March 04 2007 - 07:06 PM

Sort of, late one night in the Florida Keys, my wife and I were sitting in a gazebo that overlooked our hotel pool and jaccuzzi. A quiet night and we were just talking and hadn't seen anyone around for about 2 hours.

Then, this couple walks right under us and heads to the jaccuzzi. After like 10 minutes and a lot of looking around(still didn't see us in the gazebo), he goes over to her and starts kissing and feeling her all over. They start heavy kissing and petting, and next thing, her bottoms come off. He heads underwater for a bit every minute or so.

By this time, my wife and I are really getting turned on, and she is rubbing me through my shorts.

Back at the jaccuzzi, the guy is right up between her legs and her head goes back in obvious pleasure. We think he was probably using his hand on her(there was not any movement from him)

Now, my wife takes out my cock and starts giving me the slowest, wettest blowjob of my life. From here, they get out and she leads him by his hard dick back toward their room. As they walked past us, I swear they saw us as was cumming in my wife's mouth.

So there you have it, not sure if that counts or not, but that's my story.

#13 dutch

dutch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted March 05 2007 - 04:39 PM

Thats hot.

#14 hippy i am

hippy i am

poppy seed bagels

• Members
  • 2,851 posts

Posted March 06 2007 - 01:34 PM

i love to watch other people fuck.
makes me wanna fuck someone, lol.

on a lovely dose of fucked up.

Posted Image

#15 hippy i am

hippy i am

poppy seed bagels

• Members
  • 2,851 posts

Posted March 06 2007 - 01:35 PM

Thats hot.

who are you, paris hilton?
:D

on a lovely dose of fucked up.

Posted Image

#16 RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted March 08 2007 - 11:02 AM

yeah, i love watching other people having sex. It turns me on soooo much. We have this other couple who are friends of ours and we often get together and all talk dirty and have a few drinks and end up having sex in the same room. We dont progress to partner swapping with this particular couple but its still so hot having sex next to each other.

"with this particular couple", nice! So, you and your lover swap with a different couple?
Don't shave it! ;)

#17 Texplayboy

Texplayboy

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted March 10 2007 - 05:41 AM

One of my favorite toga parties included a fun game of musical blow jobs. Five guys stood back to back, with our ladies on their knees, togas lifted. When the song ended, each lady shifted to the left, until she had completed the circle.

Everyone was polite enough not to "finish".

TOGA, TOGA, TOGA....
I write erotic short stories, and enjoy finding new pen pals to share them with.

#18 Aeshura

Aeshura

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted March 11 2007 - 02:58 PM

hmm...cant really say, in the clan it happens often enough to be a natural thing, i mean were all like family anyway. I'm not sure because most of the time when they start getting their groove-ness on, I turn and ask if they need help with anything. or I'll just sit and watch...fuel for later!
Street Ninja, Lost Sky Clan

#19 Malicrni80

Malicrni80

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted March 19 2007 - 03:10 AM

Have you ever watched anyone having sex, up close and personal?
I watched my wife, prior to our getting together, and the guys she was dating doing it in the back seat while my gf and I did it in the front.
We used to look into each others eyes and exchanged many winks and smiles as we did things with our respective lover.

No newer ! But i wouldn t have anything against that!

#20 bansidhe

bansidhe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted March 21 2007 - 02:03 PM

yes, being bi and enjoying threesomes means that you get a really up close and personal view of others having sex.

#21 huggiebear

huggiebear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted March 21 2007 - 04:11 PM

i havnt yet but id love too.... im trying to get in on my mate and his gf...

#22 run2fly

run2fly

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted March 24 2007 - 04:38 AM

Man, I have yet to do this...I'd love to watch sex live, it would be better than in the movies...also i would love to be watched having sex--it would be like putting on a show for an audience...

#23 gentle_adam

gentle_adam

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted March 25 2007 - 06:38 PM

I have seen a couple of people have sex. This is due to the fact everyone was drunk and at the end of the night a few stayed behind and got it on, while others watched.

#24 katie_oz

katie_oz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted March 25 2007 - 08:20 PM

"with this particular couple", nice! So, you and your lover swap with a different couple?

You got it Posted Image

#25 Xiaoyan

Xiaoyan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted March 26 2007 - 09:48 AM

I would love to see another couple have sex up close-it is one of my biggest fantasies! But for now, I fantasize about being a fly on the wall of the bedroom of some couples that I know....

#26 RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted March 26 2007 - 05:17 PM

You got it Posted Image

This world needs more women like you.
Don't shave it! ;)

#27 colin514

colin514

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted April 23 2007 - 10:39 AM

Would love to someday.

#28 _jane_

_jane_

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted April 23 2007 - 11:40 AM

Me and a friend (G) of mine gave head to a friend (B) together, and so I would consider it sex and seeing somebody else having sex, as I was closely seeing it! Then, I saw a couple of friend making sex in the same room I was in. They knew I was there and it was funny, but I couldn't help touching myself too!

#29 hawkrider

hawkrider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted April 23 2007 - 01:03 PM

Two of my friends and I went camping. I tried to act like I was asleep till he bent her over for some action from the rear. That's when I got up and had her suck me while he did his thing on her ass.

I have no interest in sloppy seconds, tho.

Another couple I know wanted some photos of themselves and I traded for a blow job from her. It was their camera, so I never did ask for any of the pics.
life is many journeys, you just can't take them all at once.

#30 clickndown

clickndown

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted April 23 2007 - 04:11 PM

Another day. If you die,you never know why?
Don't thingking about that? Ur safety.
We Know Love
Need to Use Condom When make love
Adult Top Site:
http://clickndown.net/mustbe18orolder/
We support 24/24
We share for you, free templates websites and free software http://clickndown.com :)