Caught Nude?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by CrazyTraveler, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxxtedda

maxxtedda Guest

I get caught naked in hotels ALL the time... in the window, in the hallway, by the maid in my room. the maids always excuse themselves, but people who catch me usually laugh and point!

2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Who the hell is going to put a do not disturb sign up if they are walking around nude.

hoo.com likes this.
  3. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I got caught in a license Check, I had just enough time to pull my dress around me. The cop said that he was glad to see that I had my seat belt on!

4. Biwing

Biwing Member

I have been caught by the UPS driver and once by the satilite dish company rep while I was lounging in the back yard on a sunny day. Neither acted surprised and the UPS driver actually had a short conversation with me while never acting like aI was nude................................

There was a time that the neighbor on the other side of the valley was trimming their Xmas trees with local high school kids and saw me from a long distance (1/4 to 1/2 mile) while I was mowing the lawn nude. Nothing was ever said about that though ..................

My closest neighbor was around the hill about a half mile away and one day I woke from a nap in the back yard and his wife was standing at the edge of the woods looking at me. She noticed that I was awake and had a short conversation with me about looking for her dog. I appoligized for my appearance, but she said not to worry as she was in my yard unannounced. over the summer, she showed up a total of four times with the last time being in a short summer dress and commando beneath. She made sure that I noticed this and stayed over an hour in general small talk while sitting on her heels at the foot of my lounge chair! Never went farther although I offered for her to join me anytime as a nudist. I later found out that her husband was a very jelous person and maybe it was best that she didn't join me ...........................

hoo.com likes this.
  5. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

In an earlier post I told of being caught by the neighbor in my garage. Since then I have been caught by a female FedEx delivery driver while I was naked napping on my back porch. A female census taker. Again in my garage. And a friend of my sons and his wife while I was weeding the gardens. She was the only one to ever raise a stink over my nudity. She commented about how I should always wear clothes outside in case people came around. She would comment and tell others of the encounter for weeks afterward to try and humiliate me. I finally told her I live a nudist lifestyle. Its my house and its none of her damn business. If she has an issue. Dont come to our house.

6. Caught a few times. I stay naked in my house and yard so neighbors have gotten an eyeful for sure

7. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

yes i have

8. Hondo75

Hondo75 Members

[SIZE=12pt]I have been to a nude beach and also several clothing only resorts, and I've been caught naked multiple times. When I was in graduate school I lived in a small two-bedroom apartment and had made the second bedroom into an office. It had a large window that was directly across from the neighbor’s balcony about 25 yards away and I had not gotten around to putting curtains or shades on it. I woke up early on a Saturday morning and was pretty groggy from having been up late the night before, as well as being in a typical state for a man after waking from a sleep. I walked into the office walking around and bouncing as I did when I finally looked out the window my neighbor was leaning on the rail of her balcony watching me. Did I quickly cover up and walk out of the room? No I froze and stood there completely naked looking back at her.[/SIZE]

hoo.com likes this.
  9. Alice in SC

Gotta Love It !

hoo.com likes this.
  10. modeve

modeve Members

It was before marriage. I was living with parents and siblings (one bro and sis each). One day I was at home presuming no else was around, so I went to kitchen for preparing coffee. Returning back to my room, I saw my younger sis standing outside kitchen, looking at me with surprising smile. I didn't, and couldn't cover myself. However it was good as I told her about my nude inclination. After a few days she also joined me.

louisiananudistcpl and hoo.com like this.
  11. Alice in SC

i am glad that it went well.

hoo.com likes this.
  12. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

my boyfriend wants me nude at his house when he is home. my mom caught me a couple of times she was upset at first but understand i like to satisfy my man. if he has friends over i can wear one of his long dress shirts as long as i leave unbuttoned so his friends can see my boobs and oyster.

13. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Thats hot

hoo.com and bunnygirl like this.
  14. bunnygirl

new lifestyle with my new african boyfriend. i only been with asian guys before him. he much more demanding but i love him

15. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I am asian. Ethnicity has nothing to do with my insatiable craving

16. bunnygirl

was talk about me not about you

17. barefootben85

barefootben85 Members

I was caught nude today. Spending the day nude anyway, I was chilling on the sofa when the door bell rang. As I wasn't expecting anyone I just got up and answered the door totally forgetting I was naked. The young delivery lady was in shock! Oops, I apologized

hoo.com likes this.
  18. Banned Drama Queen

Banned Drama Queen Idiot

When I'm home by myself i take my time getting dressed after I shower and even before I'll stand around naked...I'm a little too bashful to go to a nude beach but more power to you if you can do that! I've had people on multiple occasions see me naked and it's one of those jump back ordeals haha... at least for me... I have gone skinny dipping though a handful of times and I have to say it's great

19. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I've been walked in on while being naked many many times. Usually in my bedroom, funny how people never seem to knock, or else they knock as they are opening the door!
    I had this gym teacher once (man) (grade 6&7) who would always come into the changeroom and say hurry up girls, as he would catch a long glimpse of all of us naked. Perv!

20. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Guest

I live out in the country and often go naked by the pool and spa. My neighbors (good friends for over 25 yrs) came by unexpectedly and caught me naked. We all had a laugh and when they left the wife said ... "cute butt!"

hoo.com likes this.
  21. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I have been to a nude elm

22. rogerfederrer

rogerfederrer Members

I was caught stark naked in a public park at night after dark and didn't think anyone was there until two security personnel arrived and caught me red handed. i was spanking my bare bum with my hand just to see how the hand cracks on my bare bottom sounded in the park. I was laughing and having fun when suddenly I heard a loud, "Hey, what are you doing". I stopped dead in my tracks and looked around and saw two people, a man and a women standing about 50 yards away with flashlights beamed at me. They yelled stop right there and came towards me quickly and I panicked and ran bare with my clothes in hand. They pursued me hard and fast as I ran desperately across the grass to the area where I got into the park(hole in fence). My heart was pounding through my chest and my bare ass must have glistened in the night as they kept gaining on me. I was 3 quarters there before the two captured me and brought me to the ground naked. I helplessly kicked my legs and bare feet up in the air as I was pinned face down on the ground. They both hollered at me for an explanation for my naughty behavior and said you are coming with us. They were young and strong somewhere in there late 20's. The female grabbed my flailing feet and the male took my arms and they lifted me off the ground begging and pleading and promising not to do it again and began carrying me across the grass to the security offices and told me I was going to jail completely bare. I starting literally bawling but was unable to get away. A female and a male officer came to the office and removed me from the office in hand cuffs with everything on display and put me in the police car, drove to where my clothes were and retrieved them, took me to the police station and jailed me completely bare in a cell with other offenders in there, both male and female. What humiliation. I was finally given my clothes, charged with indecent exposure and given probation in court. I have not stripped naked in public since.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.