Caught Nude?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by CrazyTraveler, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

With typically characteristic absence of mind, my sister once "failed protocol": in she came, saw me, shrieked and literally flew down the handrail of the stairs when she opened the door and there I was back to her, but apparently with "those awful wobbly bits!!" visible. Well, really. "I did say press the door bell and wait for me!". I'm not abashed if somebody sees me in the nude: I am, after all, a long-declared nudist. But if people are offended they are instructed to ring the bell and wait for me. If they fail that, you can see what happens. :D

2. Omar El Cubano

Omar El Cubano Member

My mom almost caught me once, thank god I jumped under the blanket so fast but I almost wanted to die right there, she gave me that mom look like "What were you doing?".
    But ever since I got a door lock I've been safe a side from almost leaving my room naked many times.

3. nottsnude

nottsnude Member

Nice story noodistjen.

Not as exciting as noodistjen's story but me and gf are now regular at home and occasional social nudists (camping, beaches, swims).

When I first started going nude it was while gf was out shopping or similar( she wasn't a nudist at this stage) Couple of times I would be in the kitchen or just hanging out round the house when i'd hear her car pull up which gave me time to run upstairs and get some clothes on before she got in the house.

One particular time I was watching a film, bit of a sucker for car chases and had Gone in Sixty Seconds on with the surround sound up and so didnt hear her come back.

To her credit she didn't freak out just asked why. Just said I felt like getting comfortable and thought she would be out a while longer. Caught me a couple more times after that either on the computer or doing housework.

Anyway after a while she started not getting dressed while making breakfast and before going to bed and its continude (like the pun?:)) ever since

joker69 and Alonso376 like this.
  4. Rezzano

Rezzano Member

About eight years ago, I rented a room in a house with two guys. Neither of them knew I was into naturism and when they were out, I would spend all of my time in the house naked. I could usually tell when one of them was coming home, as I'd hear the garage open and the dog bark - so I had time to dress. On one evening I was really tired and fell asleep nude on the couch while watching TV. I was awakened by both of my roommates arriving home, along with a couple of friends of theirs and the girlfriend of one of them. I didn't have time to grab any clothes, so they caught me good! Needless to say, it was quite embarrassing for me, as we all got quite a big laugh out of it.
    ~Tina

5. Papabob

Papabob Member

I shared a flat with another guy who worked a different shift than I did. I didn't know that he had given his mother a spare key and found out he had, when his mother caught me walking out of the bathroom stark naked after a shower.

She had stopped by with some groceries for him and I didn't hear her when she came in the flat. Needless to say we were both a bit surprised.

6. eagle59

eagle59 Member

I have been "caught" many times. Once while I was out in the back yard sunning and reading I didn't hear the meter reader walk in the yard and he just said "you look comfortable" and went about his business. Again by the UPS guy who came up to the door to deliver a package and I was in the kitchen nude, he saw me throught the door's windows and just waved and left the package on the doorstep. Another time I had just finished mowing and had gone into the laundry room to put my dirty sweaty clothes in the washer which was across from the same kitchen door when I turned around one of my sons friends was standing on the other side watching. I have been walked in on while at home by my wife and kids several times. It seems as though if you are going to go around nude then someone is going to see you, you just need to be ready for it because it is going to happen. The important thing to remember is to act natural and not like you are doing something wrong, it will make the encounter a lot eaisier on the person you are flashing. If you are at ease they will be too.

7. krick3t

krick3t Member

thankfully not yet
    and Ealge59, where in GA are your from?

8. scottwilliamsonoc

scottwilliamsonoc Member

Oh yes.. best one.

I was dating a girl and decided to have her over at my house (living with parents at the time) since my parent went out with friends for dinner and a show. Parents left and my girlfriend came over. We ordered pizza and then went outside into the jacuzzi. Of course, naked. We drank a little and started to make out. She was sitting on the edge of the jacuzzi and I was inside kissing her legs.

Well.. I guess the show my parents were going to was cancelled and I did not hear them drive up or go into the house. My dad said he heard the jacuzzi and and turned on the backyard lights. Not a fun moment. Even worse.. we did not bring out any towels or clothes, so we had to walk into the house naked in front of my mom to my bedroom.

Joshua Van, Poplo. and Scarecrow13 like this.
  9. bo130

bo130 Member

Hi I am a newbie to this forum (hi all) and wanted to share my first experience. I was 17 (been an indoor nudist since I was 11) and my mom had left the house to do some shopping. I was home, just hanging out and I had the music on rather loud. My mom's sister came over (she had the key to the house) and she came in. My mom had forgotten to tell me that she was heading over. Anyway, she walked in and I kind of froze, but I didn't run for my room. We had an awkward moment and she blushed (and I had an erection) but I didn't really think any of it was bad. We did have a talk and she learned that I did that pretty much all the time indoors. She told me to not worry about it, because it was nothing that she did not see every morning with her husband. It was actually an awesome experience, because I do not freak out at all.

10. OzNorth

OzNorth Member

I, like most people, have been caught several times but the most embarrasing was at work. The office block i work in is small with 8 people, all the staff had gone home and i had a bucket load of work to finish by morning and was working back. onece all have gone i shed the clobber and felt somewhat refreshed to finish the reports. It was about 6:30pm and i needed to use the bathroom and off i went. When i'd finished in the bathroom i headed back in to the office i didn't realise that the cleaners had come in....as i strolled into the office swinging free in the cool night air i looked up to see 4 female cleaners just stop dead in there tracks and stare at me........without missing a beat i just carried on walking to my office and said, "evening ladies, it's a great night to be naked, please don't mind me". I walked back in to my office and started working again...they kept cleaning the offices but didn't come and clean mine for some reason.

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  11. caster1

caster1 Member

Been seen nude so much it doesn't bother me. Even the accidental ones.

But a few weeks ago while on vacation I walked out onto the rooms balcony nude to put out towels and bathing suits to dry, I didn't notice the couple walking by when I went out. Rather than act caught I went about my business like I didn't see them.
    No harm no foul IMO.

A day later I got back from a bike ride and waved at my wife who was laying out by the pool so I went up to change into a swim suit. While stripped I heard a knock on the door, I thought it was my wife so I opened it while asking "forget your key?" As I swung it open it turned out it was the manager bringing fresh flowers for our room. Oops!

Being a nudist it didn't bother me but I did ducked my lower half behind the door for her and said "sorry, thought it was my wife" as she handed me the flowers, she just smiled, said "fresh flowers for your room" and left.
    Been going there for years so she knows us pretty good anyway, a little better now. I did get a room discount at check out a few days later. Coincedence?

12. Noodpal

Noodpal Member

I have been caught once or twice usually never get any reaction. Not that I would want a big scene but at least like a ,hello what are you doing? etc. My mom caught me once but she didnt react or ignored it which to me was odd. I hoped she would have told me going nude was ok and enjoy it.

13. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

I actually broke my toe when I was about sixteen, when coming out of the shower

I managed to get it jammed on the radiator at the top of the stairs, and as a result fell and then actually rolled down the stairs in a towel- this towel was not around my waist at the bottom. My mother and sister came to see if I was alright, and I was writhing around nude and in pain on the hallway floor. So yeah, i've been caught nude.

14. PhilKesel

PhilKesel Visitor

Not really caught, but...at a swimming pool where the shower leads to the pool. I wasnt really sure if people actually showered naked or just rinsed off before going in the pool, but I didnt want to go home smelling like chlorine.

So i striped down and was showering up...didnt hear the lifeguard walk in and walk behind me (i was the last shower before entering the changeroom.) Turned around to leave and plowed right into the guard. Kinda awkward to do in the nude, but o well...

15. RainbowUnicorn

RainbowUnicorn Member

Yeah, I've been caught nude once--this happened a few years ago, before my little sister and brother-in-law got married--anyway, they had decided to go out for a while, and I thought this would be a good time to get a bath, so I was upstairs in the bathroom getting ready to get in the tub! Well, after I had taken my clothes off and was just about to get in the tub, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and I thought it was my dad coming up to get something he was looking for--well, when I turned around to see who it was, there was my future brother-in-law standing in the bathroom doorway! Needless to say, my face must have turned about 10 shades of red, and I decided to put the bath off til another time! Anyway, that's my "caught nude" story!

16. jm55349

jm55349 Banned

yea i told about a few in other posts. another one i was in school in the locker room taking a shower and the school nurse a female walked in to talk to the teacher and she got a view of my bare butt

17. jm55349

jm55349 Banned

I have also walked in on someone nude before too it is funny to see how they react. one time my girl cousin happen to be over and we were playing anways she went inside and after a bit i went inside too and my bedroom door is always closed so i did not think anything of it but she was in there undressing to get out of her day clothes and put something more comfy anyways i open the door and i got a view of her breasts she put her hands over them quick and i turned around and said sorry as she got her shirt on quick and she said its my fault for not saying i was changing. and she said we are cousins so i guess its not a big deal.

18. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i dont really consider people that you live with as "being caught" if you live together long enough it is bound to happen eventually.
    i think i mentioned before about taking a shower at work and when i got out the cleaning lady walked in before i got my clothes on.

19. aladdino

aladdino Guest

why not beeing caught?:) its fun as hell:)

20. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

not sure if you were replying to me thats why i like the quote button.
    but if you were then its not being caught its just being seen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.