Favorite piercing thread...!

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by madlizard, Feb 19, 2007.

1. madlizard

madlizard Senior Member

I know it's been done numerous times before but...

A favorite piercing thread is always fun, right?

On women I'd have to say that my favorite is a simple nose piercing. I don't really dig plain ol' studs, though.. I adore the tiny nose hoops that some mamas have. It just makes me smile everytime I see it.. not sure why.. it's just gorgeous. I'd love to get one for myself once I get out of the house.. :).

On men, well, maybe I'm biased because my boyfriend wears one but I love lip piercings.. especially ones to the side.

And you guys?

2. rebubla72

rebubla72 Member

i love my 0g in my ears!! it took some patience to get here..lol. i love gauged piercings. lip piercings are dead sexy. i had a guy with one; used to tug on it.

3. Lalashby

Lalashby Member

i love my cartilage because I did it myself. It barely hurt and didn't get infected!

4. wanderin_blues

wanderin_blues Banned

well, i simply adore hippie guys with tribal looking septum piercings! like with a bone pincher or curve :D
    i also think few things are hotter than streched lip piercings. thats why im stretching my lip lol :)
    and large guage ear lobes with plugs in em! mine are 1/2" and im stretching to 3/4" soon. i know i guy who had eagle talons in his ears, that was beautiful.
    i also like piercings to be centered, not off to the side.
    really, i just like all body adornments and they always seem to look beautiful on whoever is wearing them.

5. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Agreed with wanderinblues- hippie guys with septum piercings are incredibly sexy! I love my own bellybutton barbell, lip ring, and 8-gauge ear (I want to get down to a 4 or bigger though), and for girls I love when they have septum or a labret ring :)

6. johnfuckingbonham

johnfuckingbonham Member

I love a guy with a nose ring! So hot.But I could also go for a stud. And septum piercing an streched ears is pretty high on my list as well.

As for girls, well, I guess I'm biased. I have a lip piercing, and I think they look great on girls. I also dig septum piercings on girls, just because it takes a pretty girl to pull it off, and it's pretty rare around here to see a girl with one.

7. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

I have my eyebrow pierced, so I of course love it. But depending on the chick, either a nose piercing or eyebrow.

As for the guy, I met a really hot guy with a tongue piercing so I fell in love with that.
    And my ex-bf had his labret done in England and he looked amazing!

8. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

You should come to my small school! We had a septum chain going...
    One after the other, 6 chicks got it pierced. And only maybe 3 could really pull it off. >_<

And they all got it done in the same month practically.... I think they all got it done cause it's the easiest to hide...

9. bansidhe

bansidhe Member

Well visually I love to see labret piercings on guys and girls, for fun like tongue piercings, for personal fun wouldnt be without a VCH!

10. Brand New Soul

Brand New Soul Senior Member

I think the Monroe piercing looks good.

11. madlizard

madlizard Senior Member

Mm, I'd also consider clit hood just 'cause I've heard good things about the increase in stimulation..

Plus it looks yummy.

12. bansidhe

bansidhe Member

wouldnt be without mine now! definately helps put a smile on my face!

13. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

OMG the lip!

rings on girls, studs on guys. mmmm.

14. honeyfugle

honeyfugle pumpkin

nose studs look really nice i think, and when i can take out the original stud on my own one i'm gonna get a little ring, my personal favourite jewellery for noses.